yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Limitless Oil?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limitless Oil?

Any possibility of this? I basically use this for self-effects before workouts and it's so helpful for getting tunnel-vision focused / in-the-zone.

I spray and dab on my upper lip. Oil would make this easier and probably last longer too.

Anyone else interested? Let's start a petition LOL.

Thanks!

Believe me, I get where you’re coming from.
    If we had it our way, all the artisan pheromones would have oil versions, but there’s probably a reason for it. Limitless is already close to something an 80’s business exec would refer to for a little “boost” of energy 😂 API oil would probably be the closest thing to what you’re looking for. Less so focus-oriented as it is “I’m calm & in total control”

Comment

Your right, also there is a way you could make the spray last longer by using diffusion tech. and perhaps an application of a nice smelling essential oil to help "lift" the sprayed mones off the skin to create a barrier, I have done all kinds of weird experiments.
      : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Originally posted by C-west View Post
        Believe me, I get where you’re coming from.
        If we had it our way, all the artisan pheromones would have oil versions, but there’s probably a reason for it. Limitless is already close to something an 80’s business exec would refer to for a little “boost” of energy 😂 API oil would probably be the closest thing to what you’re looking for. Less so focus-oriented as it is “I’m calm & in total control”
        You're right I should probably restock on API.

Originally posted by EMPYREAL View Post
        Your right, also there is a way you could make the spray last longer by using diffusion tech. and perhaps an application of a nice smelling essential oil to help "lift" the sprayed mones off the skin to create a barrier, I have done all kinds of weird experiments.
        Good idea, I didn't consider diffusion oil, I'll have to try adding that.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X