yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New exiting option for unscented products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New exiting option for unscented products

Hi guys I know I've been away for some time I've missed steveo and the gang . I've been busy mastering the art of perfumery the last 2 years and am now able to recreate any popular scent available.

I've stated off a small collection available including Amazing copy's of Aventus and Baccarat Rouge.

A good portion of profits will be used to buy new PSX products lol
    currently half of through September

Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Wow, any popular scent available? I’m curious what is the process for figuring out the right notes and proportions? I know single notes like vanilla or lavender aren’t all the same. For example some lavenders are more camphoraceous than others.

Comment

Originally posted by Niatalya View Post
      Wow, any popular scent available? I’m curious what is the process for figuring out the right notes and proportions? I know single notes like vanilla or lavender aren’t all the same. For example some lavenders are more camphoraceous than others.
      Im tirelessly working on expanding the range if you like lavander then you will love honey feilds its a honey and lavander beast with hints of citrus. heres the website www.barrettfragrances.com. They work really well with your unsecnted pheros
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I have noticed you gave up on Etsy, which I liked, but now the website gives me errors , are you planning on returning to your Etsy.
        : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X