yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Dealing with unfriendly colleagues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealing with unfriendly colleagues

Dear xs Community,

I hv been having difficulty working with ​colleagues ever since my promotion announcement came out. I notice my female colleagues are getting unfriendly to me. I notice no differences from male colleagues so far though.The female colleagues in my workplace are quite gossip, and tend to form small circle to complaint daily things and now i seem to be a theme for them.I am not looking for forming relationships with the female colleages since they r too negative and gossip too much. But is there a way to make them less.hostile and cooperative with me? Would Innocence help?

one more thing, would wearing pheromone targeting male make things worse (such as babe, xist and sweetness)?

thanks guys!!

I like Bliss for not bothering, Bitch for hostile people, and celebrity to stand out, i had a few remarks tonight getting home from some jealous people but i was wearing Madame which put them back in their places!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Jellykitty View Post
      Dear xs Community,

I hv been having difficulty working with ​colleagues ever since my promotion announcement came out. I notice my female colleagues are getting unfriendly to me. I notice no differences from male colleagues so far though.The female colleagues in my workplace are quite gossip, and tend to form small circle to complaint daily things and now i seem to be a theme for them.I am not looking for forming relationships with the female colleages since they r too negative and gossip too much. But is there a way to make them less.hostile and cooperative with me? Would Innocence help?

one more thing, would wearing pheromone targeting male make things worse (such as babe, xist and sweetness)?

thanks guys!!
      I had to target an unfriendly jealous male coming back home tonight and i put him back in his place wearing Madame, My husband told me to shut up lol, but then that is me, i'm very strong headed and won't be a door mat!
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

I had to target an unfriendly jealous male coming back home tonight and i put him back in his place wearing Madame, My husband told me to shut up lol, but then that is me, i'm very strong headed and won't be a door mat!
        would there be a difference in pheromone use on hostile male vs female colleage?

i am thinking abt celebrity and comply too.

Comment

would there be a difference in pheromone use on hostile male vs female colleage?

i am thinking abt celebrity and comply too.
          Celebrity is very good and seems to work on everyone, i wore the wrong one last night

Comment

Don't use Innocence. Combining Vibes, Goddess, and In Between has been working for me.

Comment

Originally posted by siren View Post
              Don't use Innocence. Combining Vibes, Goddess, and In Between has been working for me.
              how do u comment inbetween? i read vibes description and it seems to make the work atmosphere lighten up but its not necessary what i m looking for as i think they put too much time on gossip already. Inbetween seem like a one which makes them recognize ur expertise and be more cooperative? if yes that would fit my situation

Comment

how do u comment inbetween? i read vibes description and it seems to make the work atmosphere lighten up but its not necessary what i m looking for as i think they put too much time on gossip already. Inbetween seem like a one which makes them recognize ur expertise and be more cooperative? if yes that would fit my situation
                Goddess and In Between add status and respect. Vibes allows them to remain comfortable with you instead of being intimidated.

Comment

Dear xs Community,

thanks guys!!
                  You need the Inbetween (Xs194).
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X