yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

3rd product Mascot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd product Mascot

Seems Mascot has a very good profile for an approachable social without being a beta blend, what do you all think?
    Im thinking about buying it to be my third product from XS.
    My Small and old Aresenal

BLISS, XIST, A314 (2k7 version), Instant Honesty (2k7 version), AMMO (2k7 version), Engage, Wolf, Primal Rage, NPA, Scent of Eros, Standalone Anol, Rone, Bnol, Instant Shine (2k7), Cops, Instant Jerk and Instant Gentleman (2k8)

I quite like it. I really should try to run through my bottle to learn more about it. Its described as similar to Celebrity but that must only be from a chemical view. I find that like Celebrity it hits kinda random, Like Celebrity, When it hits I like it. Unlike Celebrity the smiles are much warmer. Both seem to have nice distance. I guess the warmth is from the androsterone sulfate which is a very nice molecule. On its own it's good but with some of Steve's Finesse it really shines. Loveboat uses it but I consider that closer range. Another molecule of interest is pregnenolone. Its not in high amounts here but it Like the alpha androstenol adds energy. It also seems to add distance.

Once I wore Mascot and caught a quite warm smile across the room from a friendzone gal. Hot but hard exterior, I didn't know she had a warm spot. What was odd is that none of the people close by me seemed affected. Until I got up and went for coffee, A few took my cue and surrounded me with a warm buzz while we prepared our coffees and then back to normal. I think I was wearing two sprays. I've noticed behavior like this with celebrity too. The people around me seem unaffected till I get up and suddenly they gather. But it is random, hence the need for more testing and possibly dosing experiments.

I guess another positive is that people around me can carry on with their work without being distracted, they are able to focus on the tasks at hand and just not me. I like being the center of their attentions but its not always best.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      I quite like it. I really should try to run through my bottle to learn more about it. Its described as similar to Celebrity but that must only be from a chemical view. I find that like Celebrity it hits kinda random, Like Celebrity, When it hits I like it. Unlike Celebrity the smiles are much warmer. Both seem to have nice distance. I guess the warmth is from the androsterone sulfate which is a very nice molecule. On its own it's good but with some of Steve's Finesse it really shines. Loveboat uses it but I consider that closer range. Another molecule of interest is pregnenolone. Its not in high amounts here but it Like the alpha androstenol adds energy. It also seems to add distance.

Once I wore Mascot and caught a quite warm smile across the room from a friendzone gal. Hot but hard exterior, I didn't know she had a warm spot. What was odd is that none of the people close by me seemed affected. Until I got up and went for coffee, A few took my cue and surrounded me with a warm buzz while we prepared our coffees and then back to normal. I think I was wearing two sprays. I've noticed behavior like this with celebrity too. The people around me seem unaffected till I get up and suddenly they gather. But it is random, hence the need for more testing and possibly dosing experiments.

I guess another positive is that people around me can carry on with their work without being distracted, they are able to focus on the tasks at hand and just not me. I like being the center of their attentions but its not always best.
      Thanks for the enlightment, very grateful.. seems like a great product

so far im testing taboo sample right now, i also hace cohesion and loveboat, will try them standalone to give my honest reviews, maybe i end purchasing one of them instead of mascot, Taboo has none, im into a restaurant, lets see how it goes, wondering whats the vibe, i only fear that A1 make me a bit wasted at the end

BLISS, XIST, A314 (2k7 version), Instant Honesty (2k7 version), AMMO (2k7 version), Engage, Wolf, Primal Rage, NPA, Scent of Eros, Standalone Anol, Rone, Bnol, Instant Shine (2k7), Cops, Instant Jerk and Instant Gentleman (2k8)

Comment

So far Taboo seems more open than Bliss, or more like a bit more social, the vibe seems quite unisexy, i love the way SteveO managed to put none in these products without producing agresiveness from other people, i have 2k7 Ammo and i can tell its very agressive, even having none and both nols, Ammo is not well made, Taboo feels like it is super buffered, testing on real time, just found self effects, i feel more social than i feel with Bliss

Comment

Yeah Taboo works so well, non polarizing with useable attraction too. You may want to search for Ildergreier 's posts for mascot. She did quite a lot with it. I think most of her environments were music venues, She plays bass. She gets into places I don't go. My brother just asked me about running sound for his new band. Their music seems a bit to soft for me but I may take them up on it. If nothing else their music ought to appeal to women so I could get into the nightclub scene. Not my thing but right kind of places and right pheromones could work. I got a bit tired of the smoke, stress, bickering. The work gets hard enough, don't need insecure musicians blaming me for their performances but the worst one is gone. Come to think of it, I could use some getting out again.

Comment

Great, well same with me, thats why im interested in socials, because clubbing is not for me anymore early 40s here, not sure i wanna mess with smoke and a lot of puberts

So far with Taboo, my friends at the local cafeteria gave me ice cream, and two coffees for free for no particular reason lol, also they were kissing a lot( maybe they felt the A1 and subconsiusly got hot on each other or he was subconsciusly jelous of A1?) interesting finding, will need to test it more

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              Brings out the better side of people, thats not a bad thing. Be careful around younger girls

Originally posted by Elysium View Post
            Seems Mascot has a very good profile for an approachable social without being a beta blend, what do you all think?
            Im thinking about buying it to be my third product from XS.
            Do it, you won't regret it.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

After reading your journal I will believe me

Comment

Just bought Mascot, how do you apply the discount?

Will update with interesting findings on loveboat and taboo later today.

Seems Mascot is the social I'm looking for 🙂

Comment

get a hold of customer service, discount should have come off automatic but i do remember you have to create a store account in addition to forum account. Once a month they manually connect the discounts.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X