yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

BLISS standalone review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLISS standalone review

BLISS review!

After nearly two weeks and (two weekends) i have enough information to make a review.

My base vibe: Apha, not that approachable, people think im a snob.

Smell: I normally buy unscented pheros, thats better IMHO, BLISS is smelly you can notice there is none in it, but so far not incredibly smelly, can easily be covered.

Seld Effects: Calm and confident, a tad more social that i am. Calm Alpha vibe.

Effects on others: Im not approachable thats a fact ( without mones), this makes me a tad more approachable, but effects on others close to me are nice, it redirects the attention to me, the calm alpha. Normally my nephews (small kids) are abit aloof but they were happy to be close to me. Loads of flirting and hair playing even by woman on their teens and 20´s.

Advanced Self Effects: Thats where this social stands out, i feel im leaving old habits and exploring new things, adds a bit of more focus when im working. Im divorcing, so im feeling calm and willing to abandon my old life full of crap.

Sightings: Aside from tons of indicators of interest, sexy hair playing by woman and men that are willing to help. A friend is calling me " The man" lol, he ver called me like that and he feels unusually happy when he sees me, also for woman i know i feel that they are catching my vibe as a dependant alpha guy, even a married friend was a bit jelous of my because his wife was giving me 100% of her attention.

Tilt: The best social i have experimented so far, which is something, almost 20 years using pheromones and nothing comes close to this as a standalone, worth buying the oil version.

Strange experiment: used 1 BLISS spray 1 engage (tester miniature) felt like people i know where behaving as i was a superstar.

An even more strange experiment: 1 Bliss, 1 desire me (tester miniature) (Alpha Androstenol plus copulins)

Guardsmen were respectful but weary at the same time, i think copulins makes me a bit more agressive, woman were acting strange, the vibe transformed into a sexy calm guy that is too sexy lol, even one of my friends "woman" told her boyfriend to be like me, and i just was standing in there doing nothing.

I have a sample of Babe, i wonder how it blends with an alpha man, but i plan to use it with bliss and a minimal quantity of none
    My Small and old Aresenal

BLISS, XIST, A314 (2k7 version), Instant Honesty (2k7 version), AMMO (2k7 version), Engage, Wolf, Primal Rage, NPA, Scent of Eros, Standalone Anol, Rone, Bnol, Instant Shine (2k7), Cops, Instant Jerk and Instant Gentleman (2k8)

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X