yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Using 3 sprays of vibe…will I OD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using 3 sprays of vibe…will I OD?

Will I OD if I used 3 sprays of vibes? Because I used 3 sprays yesterday.

Originally posted by omi95 View Post
    I don't use mones everyday, maybe a couple of times a week for me, gives me a break, keeps the mones lasting longer, and they preform better for me
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• omi95
      omi95 commented
      Editing a comment
      K that makes sense….I don’t wear them every day myself either as well 🙂

Originally posted by omi95 View Post
    Well you tried it, what was your experience, did you OD? Did people run screaming in the opposite direction? Were you paralyzed with Good Vibrations?

Comment

• omi95
      omi95 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol people defenitly did not scream an ran the opposite way 🤣

Muestereate im gonna be honest….we had a great time 🙂. I asked one of them if we had fun… and he said yea. I was out with 3 friends…and we were laughing a lot. We went to the Dave and Busters in Brooklyn by Barclays center

Comment

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      To me it sounds like 3 is a GREAT dose for you and your friends.

Muestereate i did feel very good tho

Comment

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      Feeling good is not an OD, You are allowed to feel good. If anybody tells you otherwise tell them I said it was ok for you to smile, laugh and enjoy life.

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      And In the mood I am in yesterday and today, If anybody doesn't like you, tell them I say to go get screwed and not by a hot chick.

Lol I like that comment 🤣. Okay so if I OD…the self effects will be bad?

Comment

OD with a social is normally fun
      My Small and old Aresenal

BLISS, XIST, A314 (2k7 version), Instant Honesty (2k7 version), AMMO (2k7 version), Engage, Wolf, Primal Rage, NPA, Scent of Eros, Standalone Anol, Rone, Bnol, Instant Shine (2k7), Cops, Instant Jerk and Instant Gentleman (2k8)

Comment

• omi95
        omi95 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh really? I didn’t know that lol 😂

Don't worry about it, If you feel a bit burnt out the next day just take a break. When I first started I started with heavy alphas and boy did they burn me out, I eventually got used to them. I have a protein drink with lots of different enzymes etc that can help me bounce back but generally I just rotate. I don't use things that burn me out for more than a couple days in a row without a break.

As you get more products you will learn. The ones that are closer to your personality will seem easier to handle. When we use something opposite our personalities it creates stress. We just need a break, maybe some fresh air and exercise, however you handle stress. It's no different than walking in a room full of people with that personality, If you like that sort of people it will not be stressful. If you don't like that sort of people it will be stressful. A good part of using these though is you learn how to handle many of these with less stress and less burnout.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X