yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Self effects of mascot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self effects of mascot?

How are the self effects of mascot? I will like to know….I’m going to be trying 1x Mascot (regular 10ml bottle) today. I’m gonna be hanging out with a friend in the city

Never felt anything significant using Mascot, to be honest. I know it’s definitely a “best friend” or “cheerleader” kind of energy that others treat you with while using it. I’m sure there is one, it might just be too negligible to really notice. At least for me.

Comment

Its just the same brightness as celebrity or pregnenolone. The self effects I get are a feeling of well being and inclusion. I really don't feel them without people smiling and gathering around me though.

Omi95. You seem awful concerned with self effects, these are not drugs in that sense. The effects change depending on the person, the dose, the people you are around and so many things.

So we all tackle this in a spirit of scientific exploration, willing to be surprised good or bad and try to learn how to adapt to whatever is happening. If you want to know what these feel like, spray a spray on yourself. Don't be apprehensive, be excited to see what is new. If you don't feel anything go out around some people and watch and listen very carefully. If you don't notice anything, Try a second spray the next day and go out again.

You may have to learn how to get in touch with many new feelings. Sometimes we lack the language to describe them but keeping a journal will help you to develop the words. It has also been a long journey to learn to read body language. There is a lot of stuff on the net to learn to identify feelings and facial expressions and body gestures.

What is amazing is that until now, these kinds of things we had very little influence over and we take our days as they come. Now with pheromones we can bend ourselves and others into the sort of day and relationships we feel like having that day. We are no longer at the mercy of others feeling or pheromones, we are in the driver's seat, so experiment, have fun, and be kind. Never get mad at somebody just because a pheromone is working on them. I have seen people put on a pheromone then get all upset because somebody comes on to them that they weren't even looking at. you sprayed it on, its not their fault its working

Comment

No real self effects from Mascot.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X