yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What pheromones would you wear to a music festival?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What pheromones would you wear to a music festival?

Hi everyone! In about a month, I'm going to be camping by myself for five nights at Bonnaroo music festival. I've never been, but I understand it's hot, sweaty, hippie bacchanalia. I'm interested in seeming friendly and approachable (especially because I'm going solo), attractive, and if there's anything that will enhance my appreciation of music, I'm all ears, pun intended.

My first thought was Odyssey oil, which doesn't exist. Would it be a waste to use sprays during the day? Bonnaroo is on a huge open-air farm about halfway between Nashville and Chattanooga, and they say it gets very hot, so would oils be the better choice, at least during the day?

So far, I've tried:
    • SOB: I enjoy this a lot, but I'm skeptical that it would be an appropriate vibe, in particular because it's not quite as friendly as the others, though I do get the most interested hits from women when they do hit.
    • Evolve: This one is great, but I'm not sure it's social enough by itself.
    • Taboo: I love this! If I had to make a quick decision, I think I would go with Taboo oil, but I'm curious to see if you all think there's a better option. I also don't usually find that it's as attractive as SOB, which is less than ideal, in that sense.
    • PSE: Great, also makes me disinhibited, which I'm sure would be interesting at a music festival. Maybe this could be stacked with something else in the evening?
    • Flirt: One of my absolute favorites, just for the selfies. This makes me very outgoing and confident.
    • Bliss: I definitely enjoy the almost-psychedelic visual and music enhancement, but I always get way too chatty on this. The positive, social confidence that others have described feeling on this is how I feel when I wear Flirt. Anyone else? Bliss makes me feel like I'm not myself, and I have not enjoyed it unless I'm alone.
    • Connections: Great, but I'm not sure how this could be useful at a huge anonymous party.
    • Vibe: Nice, because I love Flirt and I love a toned-down Connections, but ultimately I had the same problem that I had with Bliss.
    • Mascot: Fantastic for making men friendly and say hi, which is cool, but doesn't seem to interest women much one way or the other, which is not exclusively what I'm looking for here.
    • Odyssey: Excellent, but not sure if I would want a somewhat more serious vibe, and doesn't seem to be very attractive to women on its own. What can this be stacked with?
    • Thinker: Pretty interesting, but I don't know if there would be any point here.
    What do you all like for something like this?

You’re well ahead of the curve, mate.

Try this. Got an amazing sample combo rec from my last order.

You wanna get your hands on Love Boat, oil or spray. Preferably oil so you have a nice social-proof base for 8 hours, specially at a music festival. It’s probably the flagship mone I go to bat for the most, gives you a healthy glow of interest from women. Not ‘romantic’ mind you, just a nice underscore of “He’s interesting, lemme ask how his day’s going.” Helps bring out that ‘subtle’-crush vibe out of others.

So Love Boat, and the following three sprays to stack. You just need one spray a piece. 2 if you’re carrying a sample.

Flirt
    Connections
    Happiness
    (Happiness is ‘perfect’ if you’re not liking the self-effects from Bliss. Perfect substitute)

Had 4 women in under 2 hours at a social gathering reflect a fun, low-key crushy interest when talking to me. Can’t help but think this’ll benefit you at a music festival

Comment

I'd say to try a combo out at some smaller social event before and see if they work in tandem for you. Based on what you wrote I'd think of trying flirt with evolve, or taboo and evolve.

Comment

Originally posted by satyr View Post
        Hi everyone! In about a month, I'm going to be camping by myself for five nights at Bonnaroo music festival. I've never been, but I understand it's hot, sweaty, hippie bacchanalia. I'm interested in seeming friendly and approachable (especially because I'm going solo), attractive, and if there's anything that will enhance my appreciation of music, I'm all ears, pun intended.

My first thought was Odyssey oil, which doesn't exist. Would it be a waste to use sprays during the day? Bonnaroo is on a huge open-air farm about halfway between Nashville and Chattanooga, and they say it gets very hot, so would oils be the better choice, at least during the day?

So far, I've tried:
        • SOB: I enjoy this a lot, but I'm skeptical that it would be an appropriate vibe, in particular because it's not quite as friendly as the others, though I do get the most interested hits from women when they do hit.
        • Evolve: This one is great, but I'm not sure it's social enough by itself.
        • Taboo: I love this! If I had to make a quick decision, I think I would go with Taboo oil, but I'm curious to see if you all think there's a better option. I also don't usually find that it's as attractive as SOB, which is less than ideal, in that sense.
        • PSE: Great, also makes me disinhibited, which I'm sure would be interesting at a music festival. Maybe this could be stacked with something else in the evening?
        • Flirt: One of my absolute favorites, just for the selfies. This makes me very outgoing and confident.
        • Bliss: I definitely enjoy the almost-psychedelic visual and music enhancement, but I always get way too chatty on this. The positive, social confidence that others have described feeling on this is how I feel when I wear Flirt. Anyone else? Bliss makes me feel like I'm not myself, and I have not enjoyed it unless I'm alone.
        • Connections: Great, but I'm not sure how this could be useful at a huge anonymous party.
        • Vibe: Nice, because I love Flirt and I love a toned-down Connections, but ultimately I had the same problem that I had with Bliss.
        • Mascot: Fantastic for making men friendly and say hi, which is cool, but doesn't seem to interest women much one way or the other, which is not exclusively what I'm looking for here.
        • Odyssey: Excellent, but not sure if I would want a somewhat more serious vibe, and doesn't seem to be very attractive to women on its own. What can this be stacked with?
        • Thinker: Pretty interesting, but I don't know if there would be any point here.
        What do you all like for something like this?
        That’s the festival I’m going to this month. Go with taboo and flirt!

Sprays are fine. Just have to carry em in a phany pack or pocket with zipper and refresh a little earlier than usual.

I’m going to do 115, 83, Anol, Rone, and ANone. Still on the fence about bringing and wearing androstenedione though

Comment

Thanks everyone! I somehow thought that no one had replied to my thread and only just now saw your messages. I had decided to go with pepper–nutmeg Taboo oil, but was probably planning on also bringing Odyssey, Flirt, Evolve, Naked Gun, and maybe PSE, all as sprays.

Comment

Originally posted by C-west View Post
            You’re well ahead of the curve, mate.

Try this. Got an amazing sample combo rec from my last order.

You wanna get your hands on Love Boat, oil or spray. Preferably oil so you have a nice social-proof base for 8 hours, specially at a music festival. It’s probably the flagship mone I go to bat for the most, gives you a healthy glow of interest from women. Not ‘romantic’ mind you, just a nice underscore of “He’s interesting, lemme ask how his day’s going.” Helps bring out that ‘subtle’-crush vibe out of others.

So Love Boat, and the following three sprays to stack. You just need one spray a piece. 2 if you’re carrying a sample.

Flirt
            Connections
            Happiness
            (Happiness is ‘perfect’ if you’re not liking the self-effects from Bliss. Perfect substitute)

Had 4 women in under 2 hours at a social gathering reflect a fun, low-key crushy interest when talking to me. Can’t help but think this’ll benefit you at a music festival
            Sounds pretty good! This wouldn't be very attractive, though, would it? As it turns out, I do have a sample of LB spray and enough samples of Happiness spray to probably fill a whole 10mL bottle 😂.

What's LB do? I couldn't get a good handle on its effects or combinations from reading here and on the main site. The pregnenolone sounds interesting, and I suspect that's one of the main reasons I enjoy Celebrity/Mascot. Is it something I might stack with Taboo? Is it worth ordering LB oil?

Comment

Originally posted by Editor View Post
              I'd say to try a combo out at some smaller social event before and see if they work in tandem for you. Based on what you wrote I'd think of trying flirt with evolve, or taboo and evolve.
              I've been doing just that in the last couple of weeks, and Taboo and Flirt is good, but I'm wondering if it wouldn't be simpler to just double-up on Taboo. Isn't it supposed to be ACE + Flirt? Would amplifying just the Flirt or Evolve be better than two sprays or drops of Taboo? I've had great hits from men and women with two sprays, but I haven't yet tried the oil I bought.

EDIT: I misread your post. I thought you recommended Taboo + Flirt. Wouldn't Taboo + Evolve be similar to two sprays of Evolve with other stuff? One at least one occasion, two sprays of Evolve seemed to be too much and I thought I had an occasional guy bristle (but I've read that's not possible, unlike with SOB, so maybe it was something else). Would you ever use Taboo + Evolve + Flirt?

Comment

Originally posted by ChasingAHigh View Post

That’s the festival I’m going to this month. Go with taboo and flirt!

Sprays are fine. Just have to carry em in a phany pack or pocket with zipper and refresh a little earlier than usual.

I’m going to do 115, 83, Anol, Rone, and ANone. Still on the fence about bringing and wearing androstenedione though
                Oh, very cool! Maybe we can meet up.

Can you tell us about your combo? I haven't tried combining individual molecules yet, but I do know a little about Anol and A1. How would you decide whether or not to include A1? Doesn't Taboo have A1?

Comment

Would you ever use Taboo + Evolve + Flirt?
                  ​​​​​​I Have limited experience with taboo and flirt, so I'm not really able to comment on them from personal use.

As a guy in my late forties my pheromone needs differ from yours. I tend to wear either a1 products, or high enone products, though love boat and pheromone treasures swoon are both in my use rotation.

I can't say I've experienced guy bristle from my use of evolve, but SOB can generate something similar, it's more that it makes my bubble less penatrable, which when I'm out with my s.o. we appreciate. SOB makes me less approachable, which at times is very appreciated.

Comment

Sounds pretty good! This wouldn't be very attractive, though, would it? As it turns out, I do have a sample of LB spray and enough samples of Happiness spray to probably fill a whole 10mL bottle 😂.

What's LB do? I couldn't get a good handle on its effects or combinations from reading here and on the main site. The pregnenolone sounds interesting, and I suspect that's one of the main reasons I enjoy Celebrity/Mascot. Is it something I might stack with Taboo? Is it worth ordering LB oil?
                    If I just have a sample spray for now, I’d wait to use it until you’re out with a group of folks, maybe some co-workers you engage with or female friends/acquaintances. LB turns the dial of attraction up to simmer. It’s not a sexual, more of like a “Oh, how are you?” kind of stimulant. I’ve lost count how many “Hey ____, how was your day?” kind of openers I got from women, and I didn’t even have to say anything. Yes! Do stack LB with Taboo, I’ve found that folks, women and men, are more prone to laugh along with your jokes, flirting is just easier too.

I bought an LB oil a few weeks ago & have been getting some great results with it when I stack it with socials. Depends on what you’re aiming for. Every mone has a purpose, if you’re a touch and go type & need something fast & hard hitting, Love Boat spray is an undisputed king, but if you’re planning on sticking around for a while, like a work shift, social engagement, etc? Oil will do. Hope this helps!

Comment

Long-overdue update:

It turned out to be too hot and I sweated too much to really wear any sprays during the day, and sometimes not even at night, but oil was great!

I tried Naked Gun by itself at first, which was pretty fun, but not as playful or as social as Taboo, I thought. I got fewer hits, but the hits I did get from women were very, very strong attraction. I wonder if the intended effects of NG would require a longer exposure, which wasn't the case at a huge open-air music festival where everyone is walking around and talking to new people all the time. (I'll give it a shot at the next house party I'm at.)

After that, I switched to Taboo oil, which was just fantastic and very long-lasting. It's such a great all-arounder. I added a little Flirt spray in the late evening on one or two nights, but I'm not sure if I noticed much of a difference.

I also used Odyssey spray liberally at a couple of shows, which was a really fun way to appreciate the music and visuals while sober, or after having had a couple of drinks at most. The hypnotic effect was pretty fun for live music, and I've since tried it by itself at another concert (not the festival), and it was pretty good! I may try Odyssey with something a little alpha or sexual next time, but I don't know if that would negate Odyssey's special effect.

Thank you to all who helped out!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X