yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Self effects of celebrity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self effects of celebrity?

I will like to know the self effects that I will get from celebrity…before I use it. What is it like? Is it like vibes?

So I've only used Celebrity in combination with Inbetween and Vibes, however, I feel like Celebrity makes me feel very confident and strong. I feel very competent and that respect towards me comes natural to others. I find people to typically be very accommodating and complimentary of me. They may definitely be influenced by the other blends I have on though but I do think the self effects of the confidence is from Celebrity.

Comment

I feel kind of bright and alert and by extension observant. The alert is not a tense alert but I seem to get surprised easier. When people notice me it shifts into the status I see in their eyes. its almost like a reflection. Not a self centered reflection though I'm seeing something, recognition, acknowledgment that I am not invisible? Like I'm an important part of the human race ... too.. Nice.

Comment

Elfishxs Sounds interesting...Im gonna try it

Comment

Muestereate Interesting...so sort of like an adraneline rush? Im gonna tery Mascot first though...since Ive heard its similar

Comment

not jittery like adrenaline at all, Worlds just a shade brighter, Like Tea instead of Coffee.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X