yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Vibes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vibes

Okay so I went out with my BFF today and it was great. So my plan was to go from my place to his place. So I sprayed 1 spray of my cover in my place. Then I went to his place.

I didn’t spray the phero at his place because I had a few instances where he will ask me what is that smell or “did you spray something?” So me and my BFF went to his job to meet some people in the place for like 10 mins.

So while he was talking to his co workers I went to the bathroom and sprayed 1 spray to the left side of my neck. After a few seconds to a minute I had this sensation that my senses got enhanced just a little. I went back to him and his co workers, talked a little more then we head out to go out to eat

We are walking to the restaurant and I start getting this strong head buzz. If I had to describe it, it was like a relaxed feeling. However I didn’t get the cheerful everything is funny and happy feeling that Bliss gave me. I also felt less of a desire to talk than with bliss…but it was still there.

An aspect of vibes that I REALLY noticed is that I spaced out a lot. Like my BFF will say something and he will have to say it again.

When we got to the reastaurant we definety laughed a lot…although bliss makes me laugh a lot more. But it still was a great time. We talked a decent amount of time as well. I’m liking vibes…it’s just different 😊

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X