yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

best blends for self affects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best blends for self affects?

I know that bliss is amazing for self effects lol. But i will like to know what other blends are good for that as well

All blends will have self-effects. You'll want to remember that pheromones have much of the same effect on you as it does on others because pheromones are indiscriminate of who takes it in. What those self-effects are... depends on the primary purpose of the blend: sexual, status, or social. Below are some quick examples.

A1 might make ladies super comfortable around the wearer and can develop a crush but for men, it can cause depression for those who are sensitive to it. Cohesion and Taboo are some products that contain some A1 with other components to attempt to buffer the negative effects of A1 on males. It's not perfect, but it's well buffered relative to using A1 straight.

Connections can make people quite talkative and is marketed as building trust. Some call it the phero-truth serum. 2+ sprays can result in sharing very personal and sometimes, very dark secrets you don't want to ever hear. It will depend on the person. As mentioned earlier, you can also be affected too even as the wearer.

SOB/Ascend... if you know how to adopt the phero-signature, you will feel like you're an alpha male and become it in your own way. However, if you don't have a self-image of being any type of alpha, you may end up getting irritated by it as well as attribute someone else as being an alpha even though you're wearing the blend.

Some blends have copulins like SOB and Ascend, which can increase your Testosterone production if you're a male. These are typically found in the vaginal juices of women becoming aroused (aka when they become "wet" from arousal).

What you may want to consider doing at some point is to start looking at what components of each blend is responsible for the effects in question (at least in theory at first). Once you understand what each main component does, you'll have a general idea of what each blend does. However for a realistic understanding, you would need to test each component individually and observe what it does by itself. This isn't always a viable option but if you approach it with that mindset, you'll be able to anticipate the self-effects that may manifest.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Wow that’s so interesting! I’m gonna try all of these products eventually. Also is it possible to OD on 2 sprays?

Comment

depends on the blend. Not usually but I'm always more careful with the sexuals. Evolve is one that I only use one drop of, 2 is too much. I don't know if you'd call it an overdose but that one gets stronger and stronger and 2 drops hits me hard. Everybody is different, you have to experiment.

Comment

I sometimes struggle with anxiety from a few panic attacks pre-pandemic. Bliss for sure is a classic, but I’ve loved the effects of API oil.

It’s smooth anti-anxiety in a bottle. No hyperbole.

I apply 1-2 drops of it on the neck, my nervous system calms down immediately & carrying on/initiating conversation isn’t even a bother. I wish I had this in my early 20’s in college.

For the anxious types, this is a Must.

I hesitate to use the phrase game-changer, but…

Quite honestly? If you’re the nervous type, it is.

Comment

fdesa12 thats very interesting…thank you for the info fdesa12. Question….how do I adopt and alpha signature? Such as one from Ascend and all other alpha products?

Comment

C-west damn API is THAT good?? I’m gonna get myself one then later on. How does it effect other people?

Comment

Muestereate thank you for the info Muestereate….so it depends on the blend…okay… what about socials ? Yea I had a feeling that 2 sprays of evolve will be too much.

Comment

omi95 You got one of the greats supporting the argument up above there. I fully back this up. I’ve used API at least over a dozen times by now, same self-effects every time. I’d swear by it.

In terms of how it affects others, here’s my 2 min theory. The same way your social-guard is lowered while wearing it, I believe that’s how others are affected while in your vicinity.

I could strike up a conversation, and maybe under normal circumstances I have a bit of nervous energy that might end the conversation pretty quickly. With API, that nervous edge is gone & it’s just replaced with a smooth, utterly relaxed, “I am in control” feeling.

I think people feel that when talking to you.

Comment

C-west wow that’s incredible! It’s amazing how effective Pheros are. It’s litterally like a drug…well actually it is…who cares! I’m definetly gonna try all of these products (including API)

Comment

It's possible to OD on 2 sprays. It depends on the person (typically age and body chemistry).

Someone who is already very very alpha who already naturally releases enone will have a higher chance of accidental OD.

Originally posted by omi95 View Post
                      fdesa12 thats very interesting…thank you for the info fdesa12. Question….how do I adopt and alpha signature? Such as one from Ascend and all other alpha products?
                      It helps to understand how the product affects you when you're alone. Reading up on the image projected by each product could help but you have to steer it towards your self image of how that applies to you, not your fantasy image of that persona.

Ascend, for example, typically gives off the status of a superior rank on a primal level. Imagine a pack of wolves. The alpha of the pack has dominance, but could be challenged for his position at any time. The leader does NOT need to necessarily be feral and aggressive, but one would expect the leader to be firm, strong, and resolute in their goals and actions. Someone who has a vision/goal and will do what they can to get it, leading their team to victory.

Other types of alphas like Exotica are different, containing e-rone. Typically, this one is more of a reserved/conservative alpha status, like the quiet CEO. Less emotionally aggressive, but gives off a resolute feeling of being in control. Usually Eastern Asian males in Asia tend to project this one.

Then you have something like API, known to give off a "street smart", socially alpha status. You know your way around. You know how to get what you want. My personal image of this one has always been the "Cool Guy" who knows what he's doing but is not necessarily the leader of a pack. Still gets respect though. Either the cool/silent type, or the cool/social type.

That's how these were for me, but I describe things in metaphors. They may be different for you so have patience and take some time to get a feel for the self-effects, then capitalize off of it by letting it help you bring out a more "alpha" version of yourself. It might start small or slow and that's okay. If you can bring it to a point where you feel comfortable and natural with the "alpha" feeling at the set dosage, you've basically become congruent with the product's signature that is believable.

You slowly shift from adopting and putting on a mask to act out the persona... to naturally becoming it and no longer putting on a show.
                      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                      LAL: Nude Alpha
                      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

fdesa12 okay I’m gonna keep this info in mind….thank you

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X