yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Difference between bliss and happiness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference between bliss and happiness?

I will like to know what is the difference between bliss and happiness

For me, Bliss had the relaxing, "I don't give a f***" feel. I think you described it as a weed high feeling where it's almost like nothing could upset you and you're just in "bliss". Too much though and you could end up feeling super chilled out and don't want to do anything. I prefer to keep it to 1 spray.

Happiness for me is a little different. It's along the lines of that cheerful feeling. Not necessarily upbeat and energetic, but it's going to be a good mood. You COULD be energetic with this one. For me, it steers things towards the feeling like lots of things are going right. And if something goes wrong, it's a bit easier to be optimistic and take it as not being too much of a big deal/issue. Things around you feel... just right.

I've used it as part of a simple attraction mix to help make the environment around me feel like being with me feels good. Like it feels right and you're in the right place. I had combo'd it with Xist, Connections, and I think SOB oil. I kept things light for a more subconscious effect.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Thank FD12 😊. You’re right…Bliss is like I feel so good…and everything is funny and I don’t care about anything…makes me talk a lot too. Bliss also makes me space out at times as well. I freaking love it! I haven’t tried happiness yet….although I have the sample already. I might try either happiness or vibes next week. I wonder…how does vibes feel like? Is it similar to bliss?

Comment

Curious about this too. I ordered Bliss but it wasn’t sent with my order so getting that sorted out. I did get a sample of Happiness with the order but can’t say I noticed anything when I tried again. Perhaps I need more sprays

Comment

omi95 Vibes is like a low-key Ascend, self-effect wise. You get a quick small burst of energy, then followed by a low-grade confidence high. I was competing against some dudes for a master bedroom a homeowner was renting out. I was talking to the dude who was moving out, we just chilled, shooting the breeze for maybe 10-12 minutes, by the end he said in a low voice, “I hope you get the place.” Then when I was talking to the Home-owner face-to-face, after about 10 minutes he said, “I’ve talked to a lot of people about the room, you just feel like a good fit,” and we signed the paperwork then & there.

With Vibes, it gives others that Bliss feeling. Outstanding product. Top 5 for me.

I’ve been holding on to my Happiness sample for a while. Used it once on a coffee date, nothing too wild to report. Both her & I were relaxed & chill. Might need to try it again to get a better read on it.

But I hope that Vibe story helps.

Comment

C-west wow that’s amazing…I actually have vibes right now. I like it how you said it’s a “low grade high” ….love it. Then again it is a high! So bliss doesn’t give others that blissful feeling? ….just the wearer? And vibes gives others that blissful feeling? ….but not the wearer? Then again you said that it has self effects so I’m not sure

Comment

C-west im gonna try vibes tommorow with my BFF when we eat out. I’m gonna do 1 spray. I’ll let you (and anyone else who participated in this thread) know

Comment

1 spray to the Adam’s apple on my neck to be specific

Comment

C-west the story definetly did help BTW 🙂. How many sprays you used and where?

Comment

omi95 Just to clarify, the main page for Bliss has a lot of people attesting to the spray/oil giving others that same relaxed-easy-going feeling the wearer gets from the self-effects.

Let me rephrase.

Bliss, inarguably, gives the wearer a happy anxiety free effect. Personally for me, with others, people are likely to laugh more at your jokes & be more relaxed around you. That’s the most I can personally attest to.

Vibes gives the wearer a confident anxiety-free effect. There’s a marked difference between the two, self-effect wise.

With Vibes, people are just more prone to want to start a conversation with you. It gives you that “It” factor, I’ve seen it passing people by in hall-ways. Folks just give you more attention.

Bliss won’t give you that “It” factor effect, but as far as I’ve experienced, people are a little more prone to letting their guard down a smidge.

Long story short, If you want an easy hit, both will work. But you’ll probably have an easier time hitting it off conversation-wise with Vibes.

Personal preference is all

Comment

C-west thank you c-west, I really appreciate you emphasizing this. Bliss is phenomenal for self effects…I can’t say that enough. I haven’t weared vibes yet…at least solo. When I paired bliss with vibes…it was nice…but definitely not like bliss solo. I used 1:1 sprays. Plus I was chilling with my friends in a house watching TV…so not the best environment for testing. Bliss solo was way better. So I’m gonna try vibes @1 spray solo tommorow when I eat out with my BFF.

Comment

C-west I’m curious as to what the self effects of loveboat are….as well as the effects on others… because I’ve used it solo (only once) and used it with celebrity (1:1 sprays). When I combo them…I felt great…but I don’t know if it was the pheromones or just placebo. I’m gonna test the solo. Also I’m curious about the self effects…as well as effects on others? Because I also have celebrity and I haven’t tried it solo yet

Comment

Originally posted by omi95 View Post
                          C-west I’m curious as to what the self effects of loveboat are….as well as the effects on others… because I’ve used it solo (only once) and used it with celebrity (1:1 sprays). When I combo them…I felt great…but I don’t know if it was the pheromones or just placebo. I’m gonna test the solo. Also I’m curious about the self effects…as well as effects on others? Because I also have celebrity and I haven’t tried it solo yet
                          Omi, you’re just listing all the top 5 mones today!

So Love Boat’s a criminally underrated mone as far as I’m concerned. I won’t bore you with a long story, basically LB makes girls crushy around you.

Think more “How’s your day going?” and more subtle forms of her taking an interest in your life.

Maybe she’s more prone to say goodbye to you a little more meaningfully after your hang out together. Maybe even a hug, if she already likes you.

I can put my stock behind this much. If you have eyes to see & ears to hear, you’ll definitely pick up on who already has a crush on you while wearing this based on how they act. Don’t wear it expecting to “make” someone fall in love with you; but…to increase your chances by…10%? I’d endorse that.

It’s not a miracle drug, but I definitely put in an order for another refill today.

Comment

Bliss makes you more indifferent about things. Happiness is just that
                            , Bobbi

Comment

• omi95
                              omi95 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Gotcha…thank you Bobby jo. I love bliss! I gotta try happiness…it is speaking to me ☺️

• BobiiJo925
                              BobiiJo925 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Happiness is excellent. Bliss is my favorite, I think, though.

Mascot sounds interesting to me!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X