yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Woo hoo, Odyssey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woo hoo, Odyssey!

Hey everyone, got my first bottle of the returning Odyssey and to put it short, it's great! I didn't use it in a very social location yet, but the first time I used it was to see if there was any self-effects...and boy there was. I sprayed 2 times on my neck, sat down, and after 30 seconds, I all of a sudden pulled a big smile and laughed/giggles for almost 20 minutes nonstop. I can't wait to try this out with some friends too!

time notes:
    -uncontrollable laughter/smile for the first ~15,20 minutes
    -giggling every so often for the next ~30 minutes
    -"good feeling" feel for the next 45 minutes and the smell lasts for a few hours.

^^ These giggles were giggles from nothing, so I can't imagine how good this stuff works in an actual funny environment.

I received my first bottle yesterday. Used it around my female friend and can't really say much now. I didnt get the giggles but I did feel a bit happy... Then again I am usually this way. She on the other hand was very carefree... Then again she usually is but what made it more unique was we were running several errands and tons of things that would normally piss her off didnt phase her when she was with me. I also had on Cohesion... I know people say don't do this but i am going to solo it at work... This will be the ultimate test for me. I will report back at around the same time 24hrs from now

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Why no solo on the Cohesion?

Originally posted by Kahotep View Post
    I also had on Cohesion... I know people say don't do this but i am going to solo it at work.
    I think it's best to solo always on Odyssey for its full effects, taking Wyatt's suggestion on my first try is what I did. Also for work when you solo it, you may not get the full effects either as you'll be focusing on things rather than being open minded. So I'd say try it again in a casual environment but solo 2 sprays somewhere.

p.s. I tried 1 spray of Odyssey + 2 sprays of Instant Shine from AD, not much in terms of effects, but I felt them.
    Last edited by XyzN; 07-10-2013, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Got mine today, tried two sprays (one each side of neck). I'm still smiling. Which makes this incredibly powerful stuff, because I almost NEVER get self effects. A314 Ultra Fine Edition - first time I wore it I felt a little bit of pulling to straighten up. Instant Jerk - felt a bit grouchy, like I'd kick a puppy. But Odyssey - I'm smiling, and I have to try to stop, and I love it (dear god do I love it). Unscented too, but the chemicals themselves are actually pretty pleasant. And now I'm going to just go feel awesome for a while

Comment

Originally posted by XyzN View Post
        I think it's best to solo always on Odyssey for its full effects, taking Wyatt's suggestion on my first try is what I did. Also for work when you solo it, you may not get the full effects either as you'll be focusing on things rather than being open minded. So I'd say try it again in a casual environment but solo 2 sprays somewhere. p.s. I tried 1 spray of Odyssey + 2 sprays of Instant Shine from AD, not much in terms of effects, but I felt them.
        Will do I wasn't able to do so today due to me rushing out the house but I will definitely take heed

Comment

Got a sample of this stuff and used it twice at about 2 sprays each... found myself giggling to myself over silly shit thats happened in the past and being immature overall. Its fucking hysterical... I'll probably buy a bottle just for the lols!

Comment

Let one of my coworkers in the early morning try 2 sprays out for herself, not telling her it was mones, but it would help make her happy. She was upbeat and talking a storm around the place for about 20 minutes, then she succumbed back to her somewhat tired state of being lol.

Comment

I think it's best to solo always on Odyssey for its full effects, taking Wyatt's suggestion on my first try is what I did. Also for work when you solo it, you may not get the full effects either as you'll be focusing on things rather than being open minded. So I'd say try it again in a casual environment but solo 2 sprays somewhere.

p.s. I tried 1 spray of Odyssey + 2 sprays of Instant Shine from AD, not much in terms of effects, but I felt them.

Comment

For a really good time with some friends, try Odyssey+Love Boat+p74 - laughter and chatter followed by mutual respect, good conversation and friendship recognition.
                Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
                ​

Comment

Tigris Odyssey+Limitless might be the combination you are looking for.
                  Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                  Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                  A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
                  ​

Comment

I think Odessy is the only Unisexy, I haven't tried. I'm definitely considering this one more.

Comment

I have a sample but this will be my next tester.
                      Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

I love Odyssey alone, but adore him with Cohesion.
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Let one of my coworkers in the early morning try 2 sprays out for herself, not telling her it was mones, but it would help make her happy. She was upbeat and talking a storm around the place for about 20 minutes, then she succumbed back to her somewhat tired state of being lol.
                          lol seems the effects didn't last long!
                          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

so it looks like it wont mix well with some status or sexual mones? would be like a roller coaster unexpected scenarios?

Comment

Originally posted by eroque View Post
                              so it looks like it wont mix well with some status or sexual mones? would be like a roller coaster unexpected scenarios?
                              We like to push the envelope here. Give it a try let us know

I TRIPPLE DARE YOU!

Comment

• eroque
                                eroque commented
                                Editing a comment
                                i can see your a good sales person... i like this odyssey

• KateD
                                KateD commented
                                Editing a comment
                                nah don't do sale..strictly customer service and pheromone addict

just tried Odyssey for the first time, wow went with 2 sprays to the neck and within 20 seconds feel all giggly and really stupid too, the effects are instant, hubby and i decided to go for a long walk but i think now he will be wondering what's going on
                              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

I'm almost through a sample bottle of this and haven't gotten much of anything, from myself or others. Kinda bummed cus it sounds like so much fun 😭

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
                                  I'm almost through a sample bottle of this and haven't gotten much of anything, from myself or others. Kinda bummed cus it sounds like so much fun 😭
                                  Maybe your better with a bigger bottle because the trials are small and the sprays are very small too, the trials are half a spray, i did 2 full ones, so maybe you might get more with a full bottle

Comment

Dont worry Usagi, you wont have success with each and every one of the blends, thats life. Or some blends will take a looong time tofigure out.
                                    Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X