yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Stopping uSing pheromones at work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stopping uSing pheromones at work

I feel like using pheromones at work is a wast of time…like I don’t spend time with these people outside of work….it makes no use of it

Hmm, never thought of it this way. Makes sense, though. I'm out and about in the community on my job, so pheros are perfect for me in that regard. Ultimately, though, I'd like a job where I don't have to go anywhere. I might be forced into developing a more robust social life in order to use these babies when that happens.
    XS arsenal:
    Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
    Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
    Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

I strictly use my co-workers as unwitting 'test subjects' to try different products and observe how different age women act. I don't use them at work all the time but it works out to be an interesting diversion on slower days.
      My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Personally I love using pheromones at work, great self effects and effects on others. Not sure how it would be a waste of time....

Comment

About every six months, I get sick and tired of people not having connections outside of scripted activities like work. I start inviting them out for lunch dinner coffee, Invitation is for everyone. I don't nag but I persist. Every once in a while a true social spark develops. Since covid, it has been harder I think but I still go with the old ways. This simply reminds me I haven't asked in a while.

Comment

That's interesting. I primarily use pheros at work.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X