yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How many sprays of bliss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many sprays of bliss?

I was wondering how many sprays of bliss is good. I have used 1 spray and I’m thinking of moving up to 2 sprays. I have used it around my BFF….as well as his friend…But I didn’t really see a big difference in him…I’m not really sure. So far I’ve only been hanging out with them in their house … it’s been a month

It's all based on experimenting! If you've been using one spray and don't see a reaction in yourself or others, amp it up!! You may end up going up to 2 and a half sprays at one point or even mixing it with another product with similar effects. All in all, no one can tell you no, so go for it!

With all of that said, I absolutely recommend upping your sprays. I use two sprays—one on the neck and one split between my wrists.

Let us all know how it goes!

Comment

• omi95
      omi95 commented
      Editing a comment
      And yes I’ll let everyone here know how it goes!

That’s true…you’re right. However I definitely noticed mood lift in on myself using one spray….it’s just a bit challenging to see how other people will react to it. I’m gonna test this at work…as well as my BFF and his friends…so that I can see. As for work…I’m gonna do 1 day on 1 day off. First 1 spray ….then 2 sprays….then maybe 3 depending on how it goes

Comment

You also could be getting reactions, but not ones that you expect. They may be subtle or completely different than what you believe they should be. Your best bet is to stop looking for results while wearing the products. Sit down at the end of the day and look back at what happened instead.

You know how you can be looking for a particular shirt in your closet, and then you remember your favorite shirt is clean too, but you can't remember seeing it while you were looking for the other shirt? It's the same situation with phero-results. You can't see what you're not looking for. So while you're looking for free gifts or smiling faces, you're missing the gentle touches or the shy person who is now talking your ear off.

Just have fun with it and worry about what happened while wearing the product when you're no longer wearing it, ya know?

Comment

• omi95
        omi95 commented
        Editing a comment
        So I’ll see how it goes 😊

Lol yea I was going a little crazy with that… okay I’ll just do my normal thing and report back 😉

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X