yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How does it feel to get affected by pheros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does it feel to get affected by pheros

Just curious about this, because I will like to see how it is to be on the receiving end

Originally posted by omi95 View Post
    Just curious about this, because I will like to see how it is to be on the receiving end
    This is actually something cool to find out, never really thought of it; should get someone I know to wear it and see if how it affects me; thanks for the idea!

Comment

• omi95
      omi95 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea me too!

One time, and only one time I was told by a girl I was in a situation-ship with that she had been using pheromones on me. I frequented this hipster kind of coffee shop in my home-county & used to get the same barista every time I got a drink. Very cute, astrology-prone dreadlocks girl I had a thing for. We’d have these small 2 min conversations I capitalized flirting with her on.

One time I looked her dead in the eye during our exchange & she locked eyes with me, & I felt a TUG. It was just a very recognizable surge of attraction that ran through my body. I still remember that surge, you don’t forget that.

Months later, we’re in her car (😏), I’m doing my thing, & I smell this heavy body odor kind of smell on one specific spot on her chest. I didn’t want to ruin the moment, but after a while I had to ask her “What the hell is that smell & why is just on this part of your body?”

She looks me dead in the eye and says, “Pheromones.”

“Really? Have you been using pheromones on me this whole time?”

”…Maybe…”

We get into it a little & she mentions she has a few that have different names for different uses.

”What’s this one called?”

”Sleaze.”

I laugh my ass off.

”Does it actually work?”

”I don’t know, you tell me.”

I take a huge inhale at that spot on her chest.
    Sure enough, same lust-surge happens from before. That was back in 2017, what a time… 😉

Comment

• omi95
      omi95 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow….that’s crazy! I didn’t know pheros were that powerful. So this is what I’m doing to these poor people lol 😝

• omi95
      omi95 commented
      Editing a comment
      So I was a very strong feeling? Like does it feel similar to when you really like someone naturally? Or stronger? I don’t think I have the experience of being pheromoned 😂

Originally posted by C-west View Post
    One time, and only one time I was told by a girl I was in a situation-ship with that she had been using pheromones on me. I frequented this hipster kind of coffee shop in my home-county & used to get the same barista every time I got a drink. Very cute, astrology-prone dreadlocks girl I had a thing for. We’d have these small 2 min conversations I capitalized flirting with her on.

One time I looked her dead in the eye during our exchange & she locked eyes with me, & I felt a TUG. It was just a very recognizable surge of attraction that ran through my body. I still remember that surge, you don’t forget that.

Months later, we’re in her car (😏), I’m doing my thing, & I smell this heavy body odor kind of smell on one specific spot on her chest. I didn’t want to ruin the moment, but after a while I had to ask her “What the hell is that smell & why is just on this part of your body?”

She looks me dead in the eye and says, “Pheromones.”

“Really? Have you been using pheromones on me this whole time?”

”…Maybe…”

We get into it a little & she mentions she has a few that have different names for different uses.

”What’s this one called?”

”Sleaze.”

I laugh my ass off.

”Does it actually work?”

”I don’t know, you tell me.”

I take a huge inhale at that spot on her chest.
    Sure enough, same lust-surge happens from before. That was back in 2017, what a time… 😉
    Damnnnn.. that's such a rare experience to have someone else use that on you!

Comment

• omi95
      omi95 commented
      Editing a comment
      For real!

I can't say 100% that this guy was wearing pheromones but I am almost positive he was. He ended up mentioning pheromones randomly many times while we were hanging out and I felt a very strange draw to him despite the fact he had not much going for him in life, a meh personality and average looks.

I think he stopped wearing them around me one day because after a month or so of hanging out with him and finding him attractive, suddenly it was like I saw him completely differently, the attraction was gone right away and I realized he actually has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I broke up with him within 24 hours. He had done absolutely nothing differently, it was just that the chemistry was suddenly gone seemingly out of nowhere.

I recommend if you do plan to pheromone someone, hang out without them first and then later use them to steer the relationship in the right direction. Otherwise the whole attraction could be fake and this will inevitably reveal itself in time, as happened here.
    I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

• omi95
      omi95 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow ….so a person doesn’t have to work that hard to attract someone when wearing pheromones…sounds scary. And yea…you’re right….I will like someone to be attracted to me “naturally” first

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
    I can't say 100% that this guy was wearing pheromones but I am almost positive he was. He ended up mentioning pheromones randomly many times while we were hanging out and I felt a very strange draw to him despite the fact he had not much going for him in life, a meh personality and average looks.

I think he stopped wearing them around me one day because after a month or so of hanging out with him and finding him attractive, suddenly it was like I saw him completely differently, the attraction was gone right away and I realized he actually has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I broke up with him within 24 hours. He had done absolutely nothing differently, it was just that the chemistry was suddenly gone seemingly out of nowhere.

I recommend if you do plan to pheromone someone, hang out without them first and then later use them to steer the relationship in the right direction. Otherwise the whole attraction could be fake and this will inevitably reveal itself in time, as happened here.
    I had this experiement too. Embarrassing for me.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• omi95
      omi95 commented
      Editing a comment
      I wonder how that was like lol

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post

Same thing happened to me except I was the one who introduced him to pheromones. He tricked me with my own mone stash 100% laughable now but definitely wasn't the best experience at the time lol

Comment

• omi95
      omi95 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol wow that’s crazy! 🤣😂

Originally posted by Hayley View Post

Same thing happened to me except I was the one who introduced him to pheromones. He tricked me with my own mone stash 100% laughable now but definitely wasn't the best experience at the time lol
    You really introduce other people to pheromones?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

You really introduce other people to pheromones?
      GIF by CTV uhhhhhh well ya seeeee lol i wanted to see how they would work on me and i sure enough found out

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X