yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best unisexy combos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best unisexy combos?

I will like to know what are the best unisexy combos

Anything rotating
    Flirt, Bliss, Vibes, Love Boat, Celebrity, & Odyssey
    Are always going to be a fun day/night out

Pick up to Four(Five always OD’s for me)
    And just use 1-2 sprays each. 1 preferred.

Flirt & Odyssey at any social occasion, coffee date, even a doctor’s visit can yield some playful flirting.

Bliss & Vibes is a combo everyone should know.
    You’re ready to go with the flow & have fun
    (Then they catch your energy & run with it)

Love Boat with anything.
    Sprinkle a spray or two on any combo.
    Hugely underrated mone. Top 3 easily for me.

Just collect a bunch and keep em on a shelf.
    Adds years to your social life

Comment

• omi95
      omi95 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you…I’m gonna try all of this…is it still possible to OD with 2 sprays?

• omi95
      omi95 commented
      Editing a comment
      Bliss and vibes? Wow…i didn’t think those 2 will work together since vibe has bliss already….thank you though

That's some great combo suggestions C-west. Seems like I should pickup flirt and love boat in the next purchase

Comment

• omi95
      omi95 commented
      Editing a comment
      Heck yea…they sound so interesting …im thinking of getting loveboat as well

omi95 2 Sprays of even SOB isn’t enough to OD. But I like to exercise a fair amount of caution. No more than 2 sprays per product.
    My limit is 4 products at once at 2 sprays a piece.
    And even then I like to experiment with one spray
    and find I get very good results from that.

I can practically guarantee you won’t OD on 2 sprays

Comment

• omi95
      omi95 commented
      Editing a comment
      Will I OD on 3 sprays if I use 1 product?

Odyssey + Bliss is amazing!
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• omi95
      omi95 commented
      Editing a comment
      I saw a huge thread/list of combos that you made a while back…and I’m looking forward to trying them….the thing is…does it apply to men?

Omg can’t wait to try this combo! Sounds interesting. I’ve tried bliss and the self effects are phenomenal. Odyssey I haven’t tried….but I’ve heard good things about it. I am thinking about trying the celebrity + loveboat combo….as I heard from somewhere that it is good…but I’m not sure

Comment

I was thinking about adding bliss to the loveboat + celebrity combo

Comment

I know that this is gonna be a long list but I will like to know what are all the possible combos (so far) that have actually worked whether it’s unisex, or men. I don’t know about womens blends… but I’ve heard of guys successfully using them as well. And the artisan pheros… they sound so interesting.

Comment

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          yeah thats to broad, Are you reading the old forum posts? An amazing amount of work was done before the pandemic that can't be reproduced unless or forum numbers regrow.

I’m not sure how bliss is supposed to work on other people either

Comment

Yes…but it was by idergredeir….. it was in the womens section…although she listed some unisex combos which is great. I just don’t see any guys having a long list like that

Comment

Celebrity has always been a fav of mine, Bliss is good too, selfies are you feel chilled out with it, without a care in the world, not sure either on the effects on others, i wear Bliss more for the selfies!
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• omi95
              omi95 commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice! I was thinking of using loveboat + celebrity + bliss. Is that a good combo?

Celebrity is a status to get you noticed so if you combined it with bliss which is a not a care in the world i'm not sure it would be good, you would be comprising the 2, one would get you the looks celebrity and then you would overide it with not giving a damn about anything so it wouldn't work
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

you could try celebrity with Taboo or ascend or loveboat

Comment

I’m gonna try celebrity with loveboat. I heard it’s good. Wow celebrity goes well with ascend?

Comment

• Muestereate
                  Muestereate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not really. I mentioned them together because they are both status but go about it differently.

Ok gotcha

Comment

I've always like Xist and Loveboat.

Comment

Definitely going to try out Bliss + Vibes once I get Bliss!

Does anyone know what the difference is between Bliss and Happiness?
                    XS arsenal:
                    Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
                    Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
                    Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

• omi95
                      omi95 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yea I’m trying to find out what is the different between those two as well. Because I have a sample of happiness

Even if you did use 3 sprays, Omi? You’re not gonna die 😂, but three is quite a bit, and the mcg ratio is high enough as it is to really satisfy expectations at 1 spray. Folks use 2 to cover their bases but I’ve found the best results really at 1-2. I’ve had no situation where 3 sprays was ever truly justified. When you do OD, you’ll realize you’re far more agitated than you need to & that’s because the Enone concentration on your skin is through the roof. Just make sure to get your hand on some facial cleaning pads, put it on the place where you applied your mones & wipe it a few times. Clears the OD right away. 👌🏾

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X