yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Top 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From personal experience, at least so far, I've gotten more indications from Taboo. This may simply be because I tend to use it solo as well as in several combos suggested by the community. I've got 6 bottles of NG so I really need to take it out more often.

I took a look at my spreadsheet and there's a bit of similarities between the two. The two share having AndrostENONE, AndrosteRONE and Alpha-AndrosteNOL. NG has AndrostANONE and Beta-AndrosteNOL which Taboo doesn't have, while Taboo has AndrostaDIENONE (A1).
    Last edited by Johnny Fever; 06-11-2022, 05:42 PM. Reason: Corrected typo of number of NG bottles
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Fever View Post
      From personal experience, at least so far, I've gotten more indications from Taboo. This may simply be because I tend to use it solo as well as in several combos suggested by the community. I've got 56 bottles of NG so I really need to take it out more often.

I took a look at my spreadsheet and there's a bit of similarities between the two. The two share having AndrostENONE, AndrosteRONE and Alpha-AndrosteNOL. NG has AndrostANONE and Beta-AndrosteNOL which Taboo doesn't have, while Taboo has AndrostaDIENONE (A1).
      Thank you! Do you share that spreadsheet?

Comment

• Johnny Fever
        Johnny Fever commented
        Editing a comment
        BTW: That's a typo - I only have 6 bottles of NG, not 56!

Originally posted by satyr View Post

Thank you! Do you share that spreadsheet?
      I will when I finally get it done. I know I have a couple of mistakes I need to correct when I get a lot of time to go through to correct those and I'm missing info on some products, mostly because the info isn't listed on the product pages. Once I get it a bit polished I'll loft it up on Google Sheets so people can access it.
      My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

My early take on what I have

Best social : Bliss but Mascot is on the way
        Wonderful self effects on Bliss plus a bit alpha, people give me things for free or discounts, super interesting

Xist and Taboo: I OD on none with just one spray, my chemistry is incredibly none heavy, probably I should buffer them with other socials. I have Anol so I had to have 2 sprays after the OD and everything went normal again.

Strange combo: A314 (2k8) just a dab (this crap is heavy) Bliss x 1, loveboat x1: went into a restaurant that asked for a suit without it and the Doorman even bowed a bit as if I was the Dalai Lana, weird stuff plus more free stuff, ladies staring, was a great time. Too bad all the A314 you can buy today if any is crap (don't buy it)

I really want to test Mascot( which is on the way), the nol combo may lower the Ill effects of none, so maybe I can use none products effectively.

Probably anyone can mimic A314 with Ascend, I haven't tried it yet but maybe just a dab could give socials and sexuals a boost

But so far the best products I have tried so far
        Bliss (underrated)
        A314 2k8
        Raw Alpha Nol

My Small and old Aresenal

BLISS, XIST, A314 (2k7 version), Instant Honesty (2k7 version), AMMO (2k7 version), Engage, Wolf, Primal Rage, NPA, Scent of Eros, Standalone Anol, Rone, Bnol, Instant Shine (2k7), Cops, Instant Jerk and Instant Gentleman (2k8)

Comment

My top 3 are API, Evolve, and Celebrity.

API

Very balanced and not over the top Alpha/Status. Very smooth and approchable. No fear and boosts my confidence. A fun status vibe which I like. Clean and smooth. I like just 2 drops solo, nothing else needed.

Evolve

My go to sexual. not a hardcore direct sexual, but a good sexual that I can use in about any environment. I use the oil only. 2 drops solo, or my favorite combo is 1 drop Evolve to 2 drops Captain both in oil. Evolve is a must have. There us disinhibition with this. What makes it so special to me is that I can use it just about anywhere with no negatives to it. Smooth blend.

Celebrity

Very social life of the party. I am treated very well by everyone with this on. 2-3 sprays solo. Lacks sexual kick to it is only drawback, but gets everyones attention. A feel good fun vibe with socisl status to me.
          Last edited by justintime469; 09-12-2022, 02:04 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by justintime469 View Post
            My top 3 are API, Evolve, and Celebrity.

API

Very balanced and not over the top Alpha/Status. Very smooth and approchable. No fear and boosts my confidence. A fun status vibe which I like. Clean and smooth. I like just 2 drops solo, nothing else needed.

Evolve

My go to sexual. not a hardcore direct sexual, but a good sexual that I can use in about any environment. I use the oil only. 2 drops solo, or my favorite combo is 1 drop Evolve to 2 drops Captain both in oil. Evolve is a must have. There us disinhibition with this. What makes it so special to me is that I can use it just about anywhere with no negatives to it. Smooth blend.

Celebrity

Very social life of the party. I am treated very well by everyone with this on. 2-3 sprays solo. Lacks sexual kick to it is only drawback, but gets everyones attention. A feel good fun vibe with socisl status to me.
            yes i have had great results with celebrity also its fire
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

So for reference I use oil almost exclusively.

1. Is SOB. I have a variety of sexuals,this one is my fave. I use it in a relationship and can use it most days of the month. Knowing which days to not use it has cut down on our fighting substantially.

2. Is Xist. I don't perceive this one as very slow to act,mostly cause I'm not using it for imprinting/fall out, but mostly to deal with the aftermath of a fight. Xist does seem to work as a reset button.

3. Is gonna be difficult. I like evolve, but do find it takes planning to get it to turn sexual at the right time. If there was a dominant ascend oil it would certainly be number 3, if not higher. I should also say that having a good a1 product is essential,though I tend to use one from a different vendor. Domination,bliss,,and loveboat I use, but somewhat sparingly. Taboo might be contender, but that's based on the beard balm use, I have not tried it in oil.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                What are your top 3 psx blends and why?
                Xs194 (Inbetween)
                Madame
                Cohesion

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X