yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Top 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 3

What are your top 3 psx blends and why?
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Taboo for sure, as I most always get a reaction from my intended and unintended targets. As far as for two more, let me ponder on that for awhile.

Come to think about it I've also had great luck with Naked Gun, too. I'll have to reflect on a third one.
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Fever View Post
      Taboo for sure, as I most always get a reaction from my intended and unintended targets. As far as for two more, let me ponder on that for awhile.

Come to think about it I've also had great luck with Naked Gun, too. I'll have to reflect on a third one.
      Nice what have you found to be the best thing about taboo,what reactions?
      Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Nice what have you found to be the best thing about taboo,what reactions?
        I've always seen the classic hair twirl. In fact today I stopped by one of my sites and saw a 25 year old co-worker. Had three sprays of Taboo, one on each side of neck and one shared between back of hands (covered by Tom Ford Oui Wood). Practically constant hair twirling from her. If it wasn't for looking up a couple of things on her phone or grabbing something out of her purse I think she would have kept it up for the entire time I visited her in her office.

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

I've always seen the classic hair twirl. In fact today I stopped by one of my sites and saw a 25 year old co-worker. Had three sprays of Taboo, one on each side of neck and one shared between back of hands (covered by Tom Ford Oui Wood). Practically constant hair twirling from her. If it wasn't for looking up a couple of things on her phone or grabbing something out of her purse I think she would have kept it up for the entire time I visited her in her office.
          Nice choice in cover scent aswell. Do you spray over the top or separate sites?
          Pheromone XS

Comment

Easily Taboo & Ascend for top 2.

Both give off just the right self-effects & hits for casual flirting. Sometimes I’m not in “the zone” and when you combine these two, it puts both you and her in that “let’s see what happens” frame.
            Ascend gets all the hair twirls you want, while Taboo helps you to do something about ‘em.
            It’s my favorite one-two punch.

Third place has to go to Love Boat. Again, not too overt, it might just go best with my personality & frame. The offers for hugs are more overt, folks who catch Love Boat cloud are just more apt to ask you how are things lately. It leaves people saying bye to you more meaningfully. Magic, man. It’s the most heavily promoted underrated Mone.

Comment

Originally posted by C-west View Post
              Easily Taboo & Ascend for top 2.

Both give off just the right self-effects & hits for casual flirting. Sometimes I’m not in “the zone” and when you combine these two, it puts both you and her in that “let’s see what happens” frame.
              Ascend gets all the hair twirls you want, while Taboo helps you to do something about ‘em.
              It’s my favorite one-two punch.

Third place has to go to Love Boat. Again, not too overt, it might just go best with my personality & frame. The offers for hugs are more overt, folks who catch Love Boat cloud are just more apt to ask you how are things lately. It leaves people saying bye to you more meaningfully. Magic, man. It’s the most heavily promoted underrated Mone.
              Another taboo vote
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Primross do you mind to move that into Unisexy ,so everybody can join

Comment

Originally posted by Silvia View Post
                  Primross do you mind to move that into Unisexy ,so everybody can join
                  Go for it
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

It's here what's the top 3 for the ladies?
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Nice choice in cover scent aswell. Do you spray over the top or separate sites?
                      It's depends on the day. Sometimes I'll layer it and other times I'll spray the cover scent adjacent to it. I was always curious what people thought was better. I know PXS as diffusion technology but wondered in general that if spraying one on top of the other would help in dispersion in general.

Comment

It's depends on the day. Sometimes I'll layer it and other times I'll spray the cover scent adjacent to it. I was always curious what people thought was better. I know PXS as diffusion technology but wondered in general that if spraying one on top of the other would help in dispersion in general.
                        Been using them for years and that's one thing I still don't have figured out
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Xs194 (Mine and Steves lovechild)
                          Madame (Regal ladylike but with a little sex in there too)
                          Sleaze (Sex, sex, sex, but also a very nice social).
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                            Xs194 (Mine and Steves lovechild)
                            Madame (Regal ladylike but with a little sex in there too)
                            Sleaze (Sex, sex, sex, but also a very nice social).
                            Never heard of sleaze? Woman only product?
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

Taboo is such a weird product. The copy for its page makes it seem like it pales in comparison to other pheromone products, including other PXS products. The thing is when using it you gain a level of attraction from women that seems unmatched. Like it’s blatant. I just wish it had whatever evolve has that makes the women I slept with prefer the sex when I have evolve on.

Has anyone tried this on their man? What have you noticed in yourself (thoughts, feelings, actions)

Taboo seems like such a great base for a combo. I can’t for the life of me tell what’s missing, to add, but my god would I love to test something based on Taboo. Steve please let me know

Comment

Originally posted by ChasingAHigh View Post
                              Taboo is such a weird product. The copy for its page makes it seem like it pales in comparison to other pheromone products, including other PXS products. The thing is when using it you gain a level of attraction from women that seems unmatched. Like it’s blatant. I just wish it had whatever evolve has that makes the women I slept with prefer the sex when I have evolve on.

Has anyone tried this on their man? What have you noticed in yourself (thoughts, feelings, actions)

Taboo seems like such a great base for a combo. I can’t for the life of me tell what’s missing, to add, but my god would I love to test something based on Taboo. Steve please let me know
                              That's why I've never given taboo a proper run it was always labeled as a milder evolve
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

That's why I've never given taboo a proper run it was always labeled as a milder evolve
                                My theory is people wants products with results that confidently match their intention.

I wanna break out of the friend zone: Xist
                                I want to be seen as promotion-material: Ascend
                                Give me sex, but not too quick: Evolve
                                Give me sex Now: SOB

Give me…flirty in-between Evolve & Xist that’s not too overt to lead to sex, not intimate enough to guarantee imprint, but…who knows, maybe it could work in my favor…?: Taboo

I think folks need to readjust their outcome with Taboo: The self-effects for flirting are unmatched. It’s not a product that confidently leads to sex or imprinting, it’s a product that confidently leads to your best flirt-game.

Comment

Originally posted by C-west View Post

Give me…flirty in-between Evolve & Xist that’s not too overt to lead to sex, not intimate enough to guarantee imprint, but…who knows, maybe it could work in my favor…?: Taboo

Haha love the Taboo description...pretty funny!
                                  Aresenal: Xist, Taboo, Naked Gun, Evolve, LoveBoat,
                                  Samples: Cohesion, Celebrity, Connections, SOB

Comment

Taboo has been pretty disinhibiting for me. If I want obvious signs of attraction, especially the kind women act on, Taboo never failed. Seeing those signs/signals made me feel more sure of my chances.

Evolve it was signs of her being more aware of what’s going on in her body. Taboo hit on multiple levels, Evolve hit on two (emotional and physical)

I’ve had way more fun with Taboo leading up to sex. For the actual sexual experience I’ve had women pick the times I had been wearing Evolve as their favorite.

Taboo makes it easier to be fun, playful, and flirty. Evolve makes it easier to be the rock that can withstand her emotions and be there for her—sex is vulnerable so I’m thinking that’s what wins it out.

At the end of the day if you want or need more none, spray more taboo

Comment

Could you compare Taboo and Naked Gun? I love Taboo but haven't yet tried NG.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X