yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Is XS207 "Sleaze" a Unisex product ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is XS207 "Sleaze" a Unisex product ?

I was wondering if XS207 "Sleaze" was a Unisex product ?

I did not see a "U" "M" or "W" by it like with the other products in
    the Beta Testing section. Thanks in advance for any insights on this.

hard to say, it wasn't released to men to test but I have worn est copulin blends. Several women have been floored by them. Est does seem to get attention but we guys typically need a lot less. It's on my wishlist, Give it a try and let us know. Maybe its a secret weapon.

Comment

Nope, Sleaze is Tease (w) without the status factor added, so it makes the blend sexual deluxe. Don't think it hurt men to use a spray of it though.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        What putatives do you think are added? Tease is pretty powerful on me. I can get away with est cops but add a spray of Tease and people including myself get confused.

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Muestereate As far as I know @XSteve only removed the status factor and then Sleaze was there, if there is more, I bet he will answer.

Originally posted by Vampiro View Post
      I was wondering if XS207 "Sleaze" was a Unisex product ?

I did not see a "U" "M" or "W" by it like with the other products in
      the Beta Testing section. Thanks in advance for any insights on this.
      It is technically a women's product but there is no harm in experimenting
      , Bobbi

Comment

Thanks everyone for responding. Very much appreciated.

I have been recently looking thru all the stuff in the "Beta" and "Custom" blends sections.
        That name "Sleeze" just jumped off the page when I seen it I figured I already own SOB
        and Brute. So when I seen a product called Sleeze, I thought for a second whats worse than
        a SOB and or a Brute ?.......a Sleeze perhaps. There is a product called Pimp I did notice.

Comment

I picked up my first Beta testing product a few weeks back "Sex Magic"
          Im wanting to maybe pick up another Beta testing or Custom blend.
          Not sure why it took me so long to check out those two sections of products.

Comment

I picked up my first Beta testing product a few weeks back "Sex Magic"
            Im wanting to maybe pick up another Beta testing or Custom blend.
            Not sure why it took me so long to check out those two sections of products.
            The Beta test products are a lot of fun
            , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
              Nope, Sleaze is Tease (w) without the status factor added, so it makes the blend sexual deluxe. Don't think it hurt men to use a spray of it though.
              Wow didn't know this! I always wished Tease worked for me....thanks for the info...now i'm off to tinker with Tease

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

Wow didn't know this! I always wished Tease worked for me....thanks for the info...now i'm off to tinker with Tease
                Tease is status, sexy and fun, Sleaze is sexy and fun.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I cannot get tease to work for me at all :( maybe sleaze will be better

Comment

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    whats your sweet spot dose? how many days did you try it? what kind of places and people?

I started with 2 sprays because I never learn my lesson smh, then I went to one spray-in all fairness I only tried it a few days on separate occasions but it just makes me bitchy I think ,I know my bf hates me when I wear it LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Tpop85 View Post
                    I started with 2 sprays because I never learn my lesson smh, then I went to one spray-in all fairness I only tried it a few days on separate occasions but it just makes me bitchy I think ,I know my bf hates me when I wear it LOL
                    Temptress makes my husband hate me he gets omg ugh so I stopped using it lol
                    , Bobbi

Comment

• Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What was it about Temptress he hated`?

• Tpop85
                      Tpop85 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes temptress got me hate too!

• BobiiJo925
                      BobiiJo925 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm not sure only guess I have is that it is Alpha-ish but he is very Alpha so he didn't like that vibe from me. He reacts well to things like Innocence.

Thanks everyone for responding. Very much appreciated.

I have been recently looking thru all the stuff in the "Beta" and "Custom" blends sections.
                    That name "Sleeze" just jumped off the page when I seen it I figured I already own SOB
                    and Brute. So when I seen a product called Sleeze, I thought for a second whats worse than
                    a SOB and or a Brute ?.......a Sleeze perhaps. There is a product called Pimp I did notice.
                    I believe Pimp is a man product, but for some reason I want to order it because I want to try a product call pimp.
                    Arsenal

Comment

• Tpop85
                      Tpop85 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Haha my hero! same

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X