yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Connections Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connections Thoughts

Connections is one of the best mixes Steve has produced in my opinion. It does exactly what it says it does.......connects you to other people.

But there is the dark problem. It tends to bring out negativity in people which limits its usage for what I'd love to use it for.

Anyone got an idea to keep the hard hitting effects of connections doing what it does yet brighten it up so that people feel happy around you and yet still connected.

The essence of love is both connected and happy...not broody and connected.

That was something I was curious about and posted a question on. If we combine bliss with connections, would we get a happier form of connections? Or does the change in the ratio of alpha/betanols change the effects overall?

If not bliss, I can only imagine Odyssey offsetting the negativity, but it might also interfere with effects of any other mone you're trying to use. Or maybe something with neno??
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

No and No. Bliss does not work in combo with connections as far as I can see. Odyssey I'm thinking no, but I can try it. really stoner hit off that one personally. No observed hits from anyone else. I'll use Odyssey to relax before I'd use bliss.

Although Thinker works well for relaxation for me as well. Thanks for the input though. Neno? I don't know. Maybe. I'll look at my notes on it.

Comment

When I read this thread yesterday , I had to read it again because I haven't experienced that reaction from Connection. It has all been totally positive. I should be meeting a friend for a quick catch up and bite to eat and plan on wearing connections.

The last few times I wore it around her , she opened up to me a lot and we had such a great time she didn't want me to leave.

I am definitely planning on wearing it when my babe gets here since it was recommended for his type of personality.

Can you give an eg of the negativity that comes along with it?

Comment

Could it be with dosing too? I'm guessing the more that's applied within effective dose, the more truthful but negative the receptor could be. The less that's applied within effective range, the weaker the negativity comes out? I've always kept it at 1 spray. Haven't tried anymore than that.

I'm kind of not ready to go back into using connections yet since it kind of backfired on me while in an interview for a tutoring job. There wasn't any negativity when I used it, but I was too truthful rather than trying to sell myself for the job.

Anyway, what did you want to use it for that you're trying to offset the negativity? That is, if you want to tell us
          Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
          Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
          AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
          LAL: Nude Alpha
          Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

I love connections combined with a few sprays of dheas. I still get the bonding of connections however the dheas seems to lighten the mood a little.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
              Can you give an eg of the negativity that comes along with it?
              When I've worn my Connections at doses around 2 sprays usually, I see the negative/dark talk it can bring.
              I've described this before in one of the other Connections threads as well in Pherotruth too:

I have a certain co-worker (female, late 30s, immigrant) who exemplifies this "dark,deep,negative" effect well.
              This is after they have been around me for some minutes for Connections to take hold.
              First we would engage in fairly light socializing, normal random topics. Like how my school is going and stuff.
              Under a minute, I ask her how hers went when she was in college. She said it sucked because she couldn't afford a full degree, so she had to settle for a certification or something like that, only to be able to go to school for a year. She explained to me how her husband couldn't help with his job either and they were not making enough money. She would tell me how even though she earned a degree in Computer programming in her country of origin, it meant nothing here and would not land her in a good job. She would go on to tell me how her way to the U.s. went. How hard it was finding an appropriate home for them. How grateful she is to have a well placed job where she stands.
              This whole conversation I had with her was mainly her doing 90% of the talking about her life in the middle of work in front of waiting customers, lasting for literally half an hour. I had to actually pull my self away from her before my other co-workers & customers got mad at how long we were talking to each other.

Another day I tested around her, I was able to get a similar story telling experience from her even after a 4 hour time lapse from when I first applied the sprays, the stuff does last long (though I work in a colder area of work, so theres that)
              ?It's no surprise that it doesn't work on everyone to this effect, but when it does, I have a great time with it.

Though with strangers I can see how it's not too immediate of an effect to get the darkness/deep stories some report.
              Breaking the ice couldn't be easier imo with it. As long as you can muster a hello and 'how's your day going?" Smooth out the greetings, you'll find yourself on the road way to their diary of life.

Things also can get hairy with just Connections. Example was when I had a co-worker, open up to me how much she hates your manager after being scolded by said manager. I told her without much thinking "just do what evers on your mind". So she agreed and went up a straight up yelled back at the manager what was on her mind. Wasn't very pretty I tell you h'what. This is part of the reason to not use Connections sometimes around those who really despise you already.

Adding Cohesion oil to Connections does help around females. It makes things more intimate as one would expect Cohesion to do.
              When in the company of a ratio of at least 2girls:1 guy(or 1:1 if that guy is me ), I can't refuse Cohesion/A1 to throw into the mix. Usually I did 2 drops oil + 1 or 2 Connections. Lately, Steve's own straight A1 25mcg/spray has been doing just as well as Cohesion for me. (albeit less intimate, but more lovey-dovey than cohesion imo) I'm beginning to enjoy A1 because it's a bit more fun and light to use.
              ?It helps alleviate a bit of that darkness.
              I've had new female co-workers I just met, come back to me the next day asking my opinion on things relating to their personal life choices just based on what we talked about yesterday. And usually what that is is just random non sense mostly till they begin bringing up very personal things shortly into the conversation.

And damn fellas, I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy. I am no smooth talker at all, I keep to myself most of my day at work. This is why I highly recommend not only Alpha Nols related products to those like me, but Beta Nols blends like Connections as well, if not more so than Alpha Nols. People like me synergize their personalities so well with Connections, we can cope with the negativity, turn it brighter to reveal the happiness behind all that darkness, or if we want to, pry deeper into their hearts because they trust us with that delicate information. All the while portraying this bonding,good,relating feelings towards others. People who already know you as the wall flower, guy who doesn't make too much excitement, will gain massive respect for you as they think of you. Not because you're someone who jesters and makes fun of everyone around him, but because deep down you understand and can relate to them and show them what a true relationship can be like. You take all the small things to heart and that combined with Connections gives you that very respected and well-known aura you see around you. As you build on your new relations with these people, you'll be shedding your past self to reveal who you really are in that head of yours as your friends do the same.
              I'm not saying you have to be all introverted to get the best out of Connections, just it only enhances what's already there in your personality and makes things unfold in front of your eyes(ears) that you'd otherwise never would imagine to happen. Someone who resembles the ideal B-Nols blend is an introvert while the opposite holds true for an Alpha Nols extrovert. Both can benefit from the addition of the other and it's your choice to how you want to be seen and heard as.

Don't even get me started on how well this mixes with other products. A huge "+1" in ye ol phero book.
              As I've said, I've seen remarkable effects on girls when mixed with Cohesion/A1, but adding it to any other blend will surely add that 'imprinting' power you may desire and use however you want.
              I've done the whole Connections (usually with Cohesion/A1) combination for months at work. I've seen its power both physcially and mentally. People pat you on the shoulder, the life stories, and imprinting that is left on those exposed. I only began really noticing this 2 weeks in as the effects grew ever more obvious. Since then, I've steered away because I went through my 15ml bottle of Connections in short as almost 2-3 months, so I began cutting back and using it sparingly, I'll probably pick up a new bottle though very soon. Been testing more light hearted and fun blends and combos. I get a lot of talk about how I'm not like I used to be (bad or good can't say) since dropping Connections and either way it's good to keep people on their toes about me haha.

Other guys treat me as you'd expect with Connections, either combo'd with Cohesion or not, it's about the same. More respect, more reaching out to my opinion, and showing of imprinting. Personally, I havn't been around too many guys to really say so, but it's been alright thus far in my testing.

Maybe I'm pushing and exaggerating the kind of power that Connections has and some will not believe or think it's not working for them. Well what I have to say about that is just keep on trucking through with it as you have with all your other products and you will eventually come to see the feelings I have for Connections that I have wrote here. For those who choose Connections as your first product, I wish you the best and hope you will come to love it's truth-serum-like effects for yourself.

I am never one to complain about this dark/negative talk Connections usually brings.
              This is just the power behind Connections, learn to control it, use it to your own advantage and you will see it become one of the most effective tools in your possession.

This is why Connections is my favorite blend at XS so far.
              Last edited by XyzN; 05-27-2014, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X