yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cohesion + Connections, no female attention but men fighting over changing my burst tyre!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cohesion + Connections, no female attention but men fighting over changing my burst tyre!

. Today I didn't feel too great so didn't wear a male alpha or sexual mone. I wanted to go social so I went with 2 sprays Connections, 2 sprays Cohesion. Self effects were calmer and feeling less edgy. It's rare I don't wear at least one strong sexual or alpha mone in a mix and I was genuinely surprised at how different I actually felt. I am usually feeling a bit on edge and more bolshy and competitive and I wasn't feeling that and it was actually quite nice!

Anyway women I work with didn't really display the usual interest as much as when i wear Evolve or Ascend but there was still some pleasant interactions and the connections seemed to have my boss telling me what she exactly thought about another employee and it was very negative and surprised she said it! I felt a bit of bonding but I felt quite introvert and quiet and interactions didn't feel the same!

Anyway FML what I lose with the ladies I gain with the men, I returned to my car after work to find a completely flat tyre and I literally had men swarming me all helping to do it. They were obviously nice people, not taking that away from them but it was just how they acted which made it feel like the mones were affecting them. I didn't lift a finger and they were competing to be the one to get it done..

So very thankful to them but my mone journey aint getting me into the arms of a beautiful lady but I am getting my tyre changed by a couple of burly blokes.

I just had to post this as it made me chuckle a bit. Maybe this should be added to the Goals system.

I wonder what got them? I noticed some similar guy bonding with low doses of a1 but 2 cohesion is not low dose, perhaps end of work day. Great anyway, perhaps you can get one of them to go pick up girls for you like, Hey burly, why don't you say hi to that gal over there and tell her I'd like her to come over and say hello to me.

Comment

This is so cool, man.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        wondering if you are noticing anything like this in Norway or if this is a local observation of mine that I should take with a grain of salt.

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't see any difference in inclination to bonding from before.

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        I suspected each countries pandemic response might create different personality consequences. Norway seems to have less hysteria than where it has hit hard.

Ha ha yeah I could have got them to search out some women for me......It was a little crazy......it feels a little like when you buy a tool and you find a real inventive way to use it for another use. Though I will still be concentrating on using the "screwdriver" for the "screw" lol.

Comment

Though I will still be concentrating on using the "screwdriver" for the "screw" lol. [/QUOTE]
        Bob111 just don´t screw up

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
        Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
        A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Yeah, I reckon Connections might be the culprit, but I’m pretty new to the pheromone game
          I bought a party pack a while back, and after going a bit crazy with the sexual mones, I ended up with only Connections and Taboo left in any measurable quantity. So, I’ve been using both stacked together this week (1 spray connections at below the Adam’s apple, and a small (kinda 1/2 spray) amount of Taboo behind each ear.
          The results have been interesting, haha. I work in a very male dominated industry, there are only a handful of women on my jobsite. And yes, the more sexual mones seem to have a effect on them. This week has been different though…
          Many of my male work colleagues seem to be more playful and touchy, I’ve even had a couple of unsolicited hugs 😂
          (I work in construction, haha) and they are more helpful then ever.
          The Site Superintendent was even chattier than usual, telling anecdotes while basically getting on the tools and helping me.
          Interestingly, female colleagues that I have not had a lot of interaction with respond in a similar manner, however, those that I have worn more sexual mones around appear to be indifferent.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X