yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Recommendation for thesis writing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed! A common advice is to test the pheromones one at a time before combining them, to really get to know the effects of each one. We have all tried worthless blends from scam companies at some point Testing real pheromones is of course a different thing altogether. Yes you can use molecules alone. Many blends have carriers to help widen the hit range of the pheromones (you can buy and add such carriers yourself), but you can definitely use the molecules without them too. I am not very sensitive to pheromones myself, and often choose a higher concentration (25 mcg) with good effects.
    Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Tried Thinker and 106, i got no effect from it
      I tried Thinker 1 spray first, waited for 2 hour, no effect, I. added 2 more sprays. waited 2 hrs again, sprayed 2 more sprays and added 106. I was desperately so I keep adding 106 every 2 hours if i dont see effects.

is there any reason someone doesnt get effect at all? I truly believe in pheromone but it doesnt seem work on me. Could me staying in air conditioned room have something to do with it? Maybe i need a higher body temperature to diffuse the pheromone?

I havent tried xsp27 and sample limitless yet.

Comment

what happened when you started writing?

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          what happened when you started writing?
          Same. Took me a great deal to come up with one sentence. Also my mind wanders all the time.
          I honestly think I have used up all my brain for the past year. This is indeed my second year of study, 1 month left til I finish my degree.
          I did ok last year. But this year my brain just doesnt function well, having huge difficulty focusing on writing and reading.

Comment

Have you tried taking walks. Its been hard for us all but getting out keeps making me better. how's your diet, heavy carbs make me foggy too.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. As Muestereate said: diet, exercise (and sleep!) are factors worth checking up if you are experiencing general sleepiness and shorter attention span. When I want to focus on writing I start off with a a brisk walk, then have something to eat and a big cup of strong matcha tea or coffee with some rhodiola (arctic root). The pheromones are the icing on the cake, they make me more focused, creative and motivated - but they won´t wake me up if I´m really sleepy (except for neno). I am not very sensitive to pheromones either but If you combine them with other things that help you stay alert and focus they will hopefully give you that extra boost. My parcel with xsr106 and xsp27 arrived today, I´ll get back with a report when I have tested them. Best of luck!
              Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

Where do you apply the pheromones? I always apply on the upper lip when I want full self effect. I would use two sprays of each.
                Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 07-15-2021, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X