yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Recommendation for thesis writing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendation for thesis writing?

Hi, is there a pheromone which is helpful in terms of working on thesis?

A little bit about myself first:

I have been working on thesis for a few months and my procrastination problems have taken to a whole new level. I use all sorts of means to avoid working on it. But I am completely different at work. At work i am highly efficient and focus. But whenever i work on thesis, my mind ran away and procrastinate by every means you can think of. Yes I hate essays writing. I dont even care about quality honestly, i just want to come up with enough words and submit it.

I was thinking of thinker. But i read reviews that it is good for sleeping and it is a no-no

Is there a pheromones which help on focusing on writing? Also possibly keep me awake from sleep? Will xsport work? but i am only working on desk, not exercise.

Try a cognitive putative like XSP106?
    My test thread is here.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I use Limitless and Thinker for writing academic texts like essays (also good for creative writing). Limitless makes you creative, Thinker more focused and introvert which is good if you tend to focus on other things. Add some xsr32 if attention to details is important(though not if your goal is to produce a lot of text "quick and dirty" in a short time). Some neno (pregnenolone) tends to wake me up when I´m sleepy, but I don´t know how it works with the others. I usually combine Limitless, Thinker and some rhodiola (arctic root) and a bit of caffeine, sometimes with a drop of xsr32 when needed, it gets me in an intense creative writing mood.
      Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
      A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmm, I think I own XSR32.

Molecule F is also worth trying, it makes me clean the whole apartment haha, a good mone against lazyness
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

Thank you Ildergreier and Suaviter so much for your reply. Would you recommend which of the below for my problem?

1) Thinker alone
        2) Thinker + xsport
        3) Thinker + xsp 106
        4) Thinker + xsr 32

Comment

i came across another product called XSR27.
          Is it similar to xsr 32 and xsp 106?

Comment

What about one that increases focus and one that decreases how much you care about stuff? The latter should let the words come out freely, the focus will help when it’s time to edit.

Comment

Originally posted by ChasingAHigh View Post
              What about one that increases focus and one that decreases how much you care about stuff? The latter should let the words come out freely, the focus will help when it’s time to edit.
              P83 for me lowers inhibitions. Cohesion makes me feel less anxious. I’m not an anxious person naturally, but I noticed Cohesion works beautifully in social scenarios in which you are approaching a stranger or doing something potentially embarrassing (normal scenarios to be somewhat nervous about) because it makes you feel unshakably calm. Might be a combo worth trying.

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                Molecule F is also worth trying, it makes me clean the whole apartment haha, a good mone against lazyness
                Will you recommend Molecule F or xsr 32 better?

Comment

I just placed the order. I bought xsr27 and xsp 106.
                  requested for sample of thinker and xsr 32.
                  i cant wait for the order to arrive

Comment

i ve always suffered from anxiety so cohesion was on my wishlist no. 1. and i planned to order it right after i graduate. Now my first order become something for study instead of relax! hopefully i wont regret!

my first very experience of pheromone was from a company who sell pheromone at a very expensive price and claimed to be the founder of pheromone, sadly i never notice any different from wearing it. the supportive community here gives me confidence to try pheromone again!

Comment

Originally posted by Jellykitty View Post
                      Thank you Ildergreier and Suaviter so much for your reply. Would you recommend which of the below for my problem?

1) Thinker alone
                      2) Thinker + xsport
                      3) Thinker + xsp 106
                      4) Thinker + xsr 32

Try them all.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

If i want chores done, I choose molecule F. xsr32 is for getting into details and being meticulous. And maybe for another order consider getting a sample of Limitless. Ildergreier knows more about xsp 106, I haven´t got that one yet but I will due to Ildergreiers reports on it.

Comment

Nice batch of products you´ve got there! Happy testing, be sure to write a report and tell us about how they work! I´m really curious when it comes to xsp106 and xsr27

Comment

Originally posted by Jellykitty View Post
                            i ve always suffered from anxiety so cohesion was on my wishlist no. 1. and i planned to order it right after i graduate. Now my first order become something for study instead of relax! hopefully i wont regret!

my first very experience of pheromone was from a company who sell pheromone at a very expensive price and claimed to be the founder of pheromone, sadly i never notice any different from wearing it. the supportive community here gives me confidence to try pheromone again!
                            lol relaxing is what will improve your studies

Comment

Nice batch of products you´ve got there! Happy testing, be sure to write a report and tell us about how they work! I´m really curious when it comes to xsp106 and xsr27
                              Thanks to you! after you recommend molecule F and I looked for it and came across xsr 27, which in the description says it combines molecule F with another ingredient, making it more powerful. So i order xsr 27 as i can get molecule F from it plus one more pheromones!

Comment

• Suaviter in modo
                                Suaviter in modo commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Sounds interesting! I have to read up on this one. Looking forward too your report!

Originally posted by ChasingAHigh View Post

lol relaxing is what will improve your studies
                              Possibly, I just worry that i will be too relaxed and want to sleep :( cant trust myself

Comment

Thanks for the inspiration Jellykitty, I just ordered xsr27 and xsp106 too to try them out for myself

Comment

• Jellykitty
                                  Jellykitty commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  I forgot to ask, can i use molecues alone? or i must combine them with blends like thinker?

• Jellykitty
                                  Jellykitty commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  and i saw there is a "putative" sections other than "molecues" sections in the product page. What is the difference between putatives and molecues?

• Muestereate
                                  Muestereate commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  thats how we learn what they do, running singles at multiple doses in multiple situations

Fantasy, I think by itself is responsible for over a thousand posts here, maybe even 1500. Some of it was gibberish so I would do edits with something different but most of it was not imo. It allowed me to create and think and I wasn't afraid to work out my ideas while writing and refine them as I went along instead of having to write perfection the first time. I like limitless and xsr95 for reaching out into the universe and pulling ideas down. Nowadays I am using xs214 which I believe is a blend of 94 and 95. It combos well with a lot of socials for revelation type ideas but for shear quantity its Fantasy for first draft.

One of the big things that stops creativity is ego and I want to establish my credibility in the first few paragraphs. What I have learned is that we often write the first few paragraphs after the piece is almost done and sometimes the conclusion is written in the beginning SO I have to go through the first draft unhindered to see what comes out. InBetween is good for dissolving ego but it lacks creativity. Ego is the enemy in the first draft. It may be that since I am a guy, Fantasy softens the male ego that needs to project strength, perfection that I throw up as a defense. It may not work for women as well to unleash a block but it works for me.

Comment

Thanks for the inspiration Jellykitty, I just ordered xsr27 and xsp106 too to try them out for myself

All the best to our writing ​​​​​​
                                  Before the parcel arrives now i just need to adjust my expectation. i ve used pheromone from athena institute bef without effects so i need to manage my expectation hopefully will not get disappointed.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X