yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Post Pandemic Adjustments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Pandemic Adjustments

It seems like I am on a new learning curve Post shutdown. We are back to normal here but people have changed. There is that residual fear that seems to reignite with little provocation. Sexy pheromones are arpousing suspicions and light doses of old smooth molecules are creating a bit of confusion.

How about some blends that are working for you that people are comfortable with?

I was experimenting with DHEAS again and got some nice smiles. I combined it with a boring blue styled cover D and G Light Blue Intense, boring but familiar and safe. clean.

Tonight I took the same Boringness and put it with a single drop of Men's XIst and 2 sprays love boat. Lots of smiles, warm banter. One hottie told me I was so cool but I'll take it. I usually don't equate xist loveboat with "cool".

My hypnotics and beautifiers have done alright with the bunch that never really shut themselves down and worked with large crowds through the worst of Covid. It seems they had less psychological damage For every good hit I get a suspicous or despising look almost as if I am wearing an overdose of cops. I have worn a drop of cops but a very small drop at that.

In general I'm dialing it back and down. I'd like to hear more about unisexys or slightly sexualized social combos. I need some inspiration

I've been combining things like Engage, Vibes, Limitless, Bliss, Mascot - even Cohesion - with Babe, Girlfriend, Xist4w....a flamboyant social (exceptions being Limitless and Cohesion, not "quite" as flamboyant, lol) with anything sexual.

Some people are still on edge and genuinely fearful, while others are happy to be engaging in pre-pandemic freedoms. The addition of something happy and bubbly has been received, most often, irresistibly
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Thanks for the hints I need to remember to try out Vibes and Bliss. I'm liking flamboyant and bubbly. DHEAS at about 40 to 80 either straight or in Love Boat but I need to try some allo-thdocs. I tried a SOB but too alpha. That one can be boisterous on me

I didn't do good with Celebrity, kinda ok with Neno, perhaps that mascot will bring it out. I do seem to be running into resistance of status, suspicion and envy though instead of admiration. Except for married ladies, they seem enamored but the poor guy at home is rarely admired enough

Comment

What is the purpose or situation? Work, leisure, ladies? I´ve been very comfortable with my slightly boring blends for work and my social blends for leisure throughout the pandemic, though I´ve seen lowered effect in situations where everyone are wearing masks. For work 2-3 sprays Ascend, 3 drops of Api, 1 spray of 25 mcg p74, 1spray of xsp119, 1-2 sprays of 25 mcg a1 and 2 sprays of Inbetween (in a workingplace with mixed gender and ages, working closely with the boss), and for leisure with friends and family 2-3 sprays of Wolf, 2 drops of Api, 2-3 sprays of Loveboat, 2-3 sprays of p74 and 1-2 sprays of Odyssey, a mix that creates a happy and open vibe. Boyfriend and Cohesion/a1 for the ladies and Summer Daze for relaxation. Extremely simplified but I guess that´s my general take right now.
        Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 07-05-2021, 05:46 PM.
        Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
        Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
        A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
        ​

Comment

Oh and yes, Mascot is good to add to the friendly leisure mix, I find it improves bonding.
          Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
          ​

Comment

Oh and if you are going to the hairdresser to get your hair cut I recommend 2-3 sprays of xsr32 in the neck and behind your ears, you´ll get the haircut of your life
            ​

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment

Try to not use anything that has cops.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              I think I have experienced much more negative reactions to cops than in the past. 30% more negative reactions as a guess. Not huge, but more.

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              Too much social conditioning against intimacy, social or sexual. Hearing and seeing, "Keep your distance or you will DIE", everyday can do a head job if you let it, even sub-consciously

keep in mind, people will be more sensitive to scents and thats a good thing, naturally most would use their regular amount and then get people around them hit with mild od. I guess it depends if you are a mask wearer or not
            : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

I would love to see more responses in this thread. I'm glad I came across it because I thought I was losing my mind or using the wrong products. That people's fear and lack of socialization would cause unusual reactions in the heavy hitting blends is an interesting idea that seems pretty damn valid. I'm going to try scaling back my blends.
              How are folks using pheros doing out there now ?

Comment

I have tried the heavier hitters the last couple of weeks and haven't gotten any attraction until last night. I tried two drops of SOB and added a poof of Crush. For the cover, I went with something more familiar. Sauvage Elixer, It's different than old Sauvage but still has a familiar DNA.

I have been liking Crush lately, it seems more upbeat and social than Cohesion which is calming. It is proving pretty flexible. I have used it from 1/2 to 3 sprays. 1/2 to 2 is social and the 3 starts to act more like cohesion in that it damps things down. The flexibility is nice. Most blends are having narrow windows on dosage. Taboo XIST and loveboat are working also. LAL's Nude is good but Nude Alpha needs a light touch. 5mcg of Androstanone worked nice. Neno which works very well for me seems like I need to scale back. My old dose was 50 -60 mcg but 50 was standoffish even with a bit of Androstanone.

Of note, my personal chemistry seems to have changed from a new BP medication, I have cut it way back and started to get results again. Pandemic is scaling back here emotionally even though it's still going around. I think the younger people are springing back faster than the older ones.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X