yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Top 3 go too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 3 go too!

what are your top 3 go too, i mean current wearing a lot not just now and then!
    mine are........
    Celebrity
    Bliss
    Sexy Chick, feels more sexy than bliss, but still the same effects lol, a bit like bliss and DM mixed together in a bottle lol
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

DM w/a-nol - I add it to almost everything
    Girlfriend

Engage
    Honorable mentions right up there too
    Goddess

Cohesion
    Fantasy

These are the ones I keep reaching for no matter how many others I have.

The social aspects of GF & Engage are like an extension of my personality and I can (and do) wear them in any situation.
    DM is like and accent and goes with everything
    Goddess, Cohesion & Fantasy are always winners for me in more intimate and romantic settings but always deliver whether it's friends, family or acquaintances. They're also great in social settings as well.

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
      DM w/a-nol - I add it to almost everything
      Girlfriend

Engage
      Honorable mentions right up there too
      Goddess

Cohesion
      Fantasy

These are the ones I keep reaching for no matter how many others I have.

The social aspects of GF & Engage are like an extension of my personality and I can (and do) wear them in any situation.
      DM is like and accent and goes with everything
      Goddess, Cohesion & Fantasy are always winners for me in more intimate and romantic settings but always deliver whether it's friends, family or acquaintances. They're also great in social settings as well.

which a-nol do you use?
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        XS.
        The Desire Me is the copulin/a-nol mix but I also have XSs single molecule also. I would have to check the concentration...

They change every so often but my TOP 3 for now are :

Celebrity XS
      Comply XS
      Xist

Comment

Madame
        Sleeze
        Sexy Confidence.

Unisex blends are not for me unless I am stacking it with other blends or it is the Inbetween.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X