yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Need something good for breakups, bad news and bull****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need something good for breakups, bad news and bull****

Something with a strong IDGAF energy! Something to encourage peace and acceptance. Something that says "your loss." Something that screams "the world has better for me!"

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
    Something with a strong IDGAF energy! Something to encourage peace and acceptance. Something that says "your loss." Something that screams "the world has better for me!"
    How about Bliss, i know when i wear Bliss i really like it, i don't care about anything and i feel really good
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Usagi
      Usagi commented
      Editing a comment

SOB, at least for guys.

Comment

SOB has been great for me. I really don't give any actual fucks and laugh about it too. It has helped somewhat turned the tables in my favor in a few situations. I'm viewed as the upper level and I definitely feel like I can act like/get away with acting like it.

Comment

• Usagi
        Usagi commented
        Editing a comment

As a guy, Cops drag me up from my stupor, down feeling and laziness, every freakin time. Idk if it will work the same for a woman though.
      Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

I recall a woman's product that was reported as IDGF. You might try a search for that and go through the womens posts. I took a quick look and that search is about 3 pages.Cant recall the author

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          I recall a woman's product that was reported as IDGF. You might try a search for that and go through the womens posts. I took a quick look and that search is about 3 pages.Cant recall the author
          Thank you! The Spring Sexi pack thread had some ideas for me.

Comment

Comment

Don't wanna derail the thread but if your feeling this way I'm not sure pheromones are the best solution. I have gone through 2 breakups this year and the best medicine is working out, working on your fashon and loving yourself. The ultimate revenge on the person that broke your heart is forgetting about them and becoming a better person
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                Don't wanna derail the thread but if your feeling this way I'm not sure pheromones are the best solution. I have gone through 2 breakups this year and the best medicine is working out, working on your fashon and loving yourself. The ultimate revenge on the person that broke your heart is forgetting about them and becoming a better person
                This is a such a thoughtful comment. I already deeply believe in my own fabulousness, and I have a characteristically optimistic outlook on life. I am generally happy and very resilient but just looking for a little something to get me over the temporary hump. Thank you. <3

ETA: Nothing has happened yet but I want to be prepared, just in case since I plan to make a large order soon.

Comment

• KateD
                  KateD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ugh say what now, ahahaah

• Usagi
                  Usagi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It did happen since I posted and I was ready for it LOL

This is a such a thoughtful comment. I already deeply believe in my own fabulousness, and I have a characteristically optimistic outlook on life. I am generally happy and very resilient but just looking for a little something to get me over the temporary hump. Thank you. <3

ETA: Nothing has happened yet but I want to be prepared, just in case since I plan to make a large order soon.
                time helps too, I'm glad you're a upbeat person that is a quality trait
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                  Agree with this. Self Improvement is the most lasting and permanent key.

But there is also the obvious anger and pain, etc involved with such incidents, no matter what. And Max T Copulins stick elevates my mood, reduces my anger, and degraded my feeling of hurt, etc. in such circumstances.

Comment

I don't get the IDGF from bliss as intensely as some do, but it affects my Mr that way

SOB and XS190 are 2 that give me that IDGF. XS190 was first and then I discovered SOB later. Temptress should be included also I think
                    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I guess Cops also give IDGAF attitude to women as well?????.
                      ?????
                      SOB gave me the arrogant, yet confident and slightly cocky attitude too. But my emotions are still under my control, as compared to say, something like very high none or Bad Wolf, etc. I burst uncontrollably with anger with them.

I wouldnt say IDGAF totally with SOB, but cockiness and confidence i think. Not like straight cops, Max T, etc where my negative emotions are just minimised very easily.

Comment

I have two bottles of Cohesion, one in oil which I can't recall how it affected me. Let me go dig up that thread. I'm tempted to try a spray tonight but I've been wearing so many lately not sure that I would get an accurate read.

I think XS190 will be just what I need but I don't think I would want to wear it at work.

Comment

Cool

Comment

Goddess and 190 could be called the ex-eraser. I barely think of this person when I wear them and when I do, I feel a peaceful distance from the situation.

Comment

I don't have enough experience from which to draw, but it seems like XSP130 is supposed to offer some of the IDGAF relaxed chill sensation.

Comment

Any self respecting girlfriend would recommend weed and loads of rum.

Since you insist on pheromones then I suggest this baby below

Unisexy BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND &nbsp; &nbsp; This is my knockoff version of the Androtics original Spaceland. Created by Michael Harris “Just For Fun,” this blend combines a mega-dose of Alpha Androstenol at 50 mcg per spray with a special co-factor of essential o

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X