yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Options for attracting clients?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a sample of Connections but I already talk too much. I'd be worried about the self-effects on that one lol. I'll experiment with my sample. Thanks to you both. Mad Scientist ??????
    siren

Comment

• Mad Scientist
      Mad Scientist commented
      Editing a comment
      No problem, snd good luck in the experiment.

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    Do you want men to melt or to quiver. You seem as if you are more the melting type but making some men recognize your power might be good for some of the things we've talked about.

I have a friend, widowed, depressed and sort of housebound because of some anxieties. Like yourself she is very beautiful but life's twists and turns have seem in her case, to have made her forget this. I mentioned in a zoom call that she looked a bit scary with one of her expressions and she really perked up. Since then I have been looking for opportunities to see her inner power. I think I see at one time it could have been significant but with only a couple weeks of encouragement I am still only seeing a tip of the iceberg. glistening, but only the tip. I think it will be good for her or I wouldn't be trying.

Temptress has a bit of enone in it, male alpha. Your personal allure is already strong, perhaps you would benefit by cultivating your power as well. See if you can get men to do little things or ask if they can do things for you. It's like tease in the sex appeal category but when you catch someone looking ask them to light your cigarette, get you a drink etc. Babe, Goddess and Bitch may respond to this as well.

We have lived and are living in a world that makes us feel powerless. See if a bit of power stirs something in you when you wear temptress.
    In my first order i got Tease and Temptress and also DM oil whch i have also never tried!
    waiting for them all to arrive!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Putting a cart together. I put Comply in there. Not sold on Temptress just yet (still playing with my sample). Thoughts on Mascot?

Comment

After playing with some womens blends I am learning that many of them render me Beta and that would give women power over me to seduce, charm etc. But in different ways. Xist4women makes me a bit scared I will not get approval, Fantasy and Tease soften me like I am going googoo over someone's kitten, Temptress is I feel a bit inferior physically as in strength. They all have a sort of effect where the woman becomes a bit superior as in the boss but they do it by subtracting different things from me.

I have yet to try Goddess or Bitch but I suspect they may affect a males social status in a woman's presence. Comply and xsp109 are superior via intelligence/expertise/competence. Any of these can be attractive to a man if the woman does not flaunt them too loudly. Flaunted a little they are like inner confidence, walking down the runway denied they increase value. Like once I complimented a woman's intelligence, she said, oh no I'm not it's just a bunch of letters after my name, She denied it and I thought even more of her.

Personally if these strengths are smashed in my face the same things that were attractive become unattractive and unladylike. but that is an old man's opinion with old fashion values mixed honesty. They can't come off as fake or mean spirited either. I try to value some abrasive qualities but I notice one day I like them and the next I don't. It depends on where I'm at. I need to be on the alpha side that day to not feel like my fragile male ego is threatened LOL.

I finally got mascot but I haven't tried it yet. I hope it works as well for me as it does for the ladies here that love it so. It's Cousin celebrity earned its spot in the 30 ml collection. I have pretty high expectations.

Comment

Tease has been great! I feel upbeat, outgoing and chatty. I think paired with some 109 it will be perfect. Can't wait to experiment some more.

Comment

Even your Avatar looks like a complete tease
            Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

I'm so excited! A little too much maybe....I need to whittle down my cart by Friday. On the fence about Mascot and Comply. I have Inbetween but I love the description for Comply! Let me search up some more threads.....

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                I have seen a lot of the ladies like API but few mention Ascend. It would seem a great choice and it is for a guy but I think the Anone in it is unpredictable on a woman. It kind of gives me a sexually confident swagger but very male. But Anone is also one of those that work differently at different levels. I'd ask for a sample,of Ascend, no samples available for API though.

When you said trustworthy I thought of BNOL. Connections has a lot of BNOL but it can be like truth serum. I almost always temper it with a male alpha with a good amount of erone in it like API or Ascend. There are a couple artisans that are good for rapport without so much truth serum honesty. Engage comes to mind but its not authoritative to me.

Another single molecule came to mind. Look at xsp109, It gives an accomplished vibe. I haven't used a lot of it, I keep forgetting I have it. Also, XSP86 should be attractive, it is a beautifier that the ladies love, many use a couple sprays at 12.5 but I keep dialing it back, I'm starting to think the male sweet spot is much lower than the ladies sweet spot. This is often coupled with xsp96>

Another that came to mind was a little bit of comply. At light doses this is good for sales via an authoritative vibe. Too much gets overbearing and it has a bit of scorpion in it and the wearer can get stung because it affects both parties. I think this may be the 109 I mentioned but I haven't confirmed but when I want an authoritative vibe I reach for comply instead of chancing it with 109.
                Do you find 109 to be overly serious or authoritative? I'd love to pair it with a "happy" phero and wouldn't want the signatures to clash. Interested in your thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post

Do you find 109 to be overly serious or authoritative? I'd love to pair it with a "happy" phero and wouldn't want the signatures to clash. Interested in your thoughts.
                  I think 109 is uplifting and energizing. Happy is a subjective word but I think they would go excellently. I think Steve usually pairs it with NENO more than ANOL. ANOL sometimes brings down status a bit. I mentionnn them because I usually associate ANOL with happy. High status usually has a more serious vibe. If it is paired with a NENO blend you get the happiness and no hit on the status. Neno doesn't seem serious unless its a very high dose. In fact I feel it gives me status and so does the 109. Very high NENO, like 80-100 mcg seems to keep people away in my experiments but 10- 60 is party time.

I think I have paired 109 with Fantasy and they both sort of fell on their face. Not so much a clash as a buffering effect and Fantasy was muted. That is just a vague recollection though. Take it with a grain of salt and feel free to try ANOL blends and we can both learn something. My experiments with 109 are less than half a bottle used so lots of room for experiments yet.

Comment

• Usagi
                    Usagi commented
                    Editing a comment

• Usagi
                    Usagi commented
                    Editing a comment
                    And right now my intentions are to try it with Tease and Mascot (separately).

Good summary of singles.
                  Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

I use comply to retain and convert clients. I'm in the beauty industry. On its own it can be authoritative if you cannot steer it socially..but thats easily solved when you soften it. I don't find it to be heavy handed at all in a sales and thats what I primarily use comply for. I already come across aloof and can be mistaken for being bitchy etc but I don't have a problem with comply ay work. I've used it extensively and almost daily when I was able to work (shut down due to pandemic)

You'll come across as all knowing and trustworthy. Its easier to break down the barrier or clients who are hesitant or distrustful. I've doubled my retention rate since using it.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                      I use comply to retain and convert clients. I'm in the beauty industry. On its own it can be authoritative if you cannot steer it socially..but thats easily solved when you soften it. I don't find it to be heavy handed at all in a sales and thats what I primarily use comply for. I already come across aloof and can be mistaken for being bitchy etc but I don't have a problem with comply ay work. I've used it extensively and almost daily when I was able to work (shut down due to pandemic)

You'll come across as all knowing and trustworthy. Its easier to break down the barrier or clients who are hesitant or distrustful. I've doubled my retention rate since using it.
                      This is a great post. I'm glad I put it in my last carr! I am naturally a soft person....do you combine it with something else or do you think someone's personality/manner alone can temper it?

Comment

This is a great post. I'm glad I put it in my last carr! I am naturally a soft person....do you combine it with something else or do you think someone's personality/manner alone can temper it?
                        I added a touch more p74!

Comment

For the New Years' rush I am thinking I'll try one spray of: Tease, Mascot and 109. Haven't tried Mascot or 109 yet but I get great selfies and hits with Tease.

Comment

For the New Years' rush I am thinking I'll try one spray of: Tease, Mascot and 109. Haven't tried Mascot or 109 yet but I get great selfies and hits with Tease.
                            Eager to see what ends up working for you! I like tinkering with pheros for MORE results. In terms of sales and clients.

Comment

I got Tease Yesterday, this will be another one to try, soo excited!
                              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                              XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                              Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                              Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                              From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                                I got Tease Yesterday, this will be another one to try, soo excited!
                                I've had Tease at least a year now but didn't start wearing it until recently and I already ordered a backup bottle. It has been a hit at work for me, with both men and women. I had such a nice shift with it today I think it'll be my choice for Friday.

Considering soloing 109 tomorrow to get a feel for it so I won't be going in totally blind before combining them....

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X