yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Options for attracting clients?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Options for attracting clients?

I am now in a role in which I need to obtain clients (fitness industry). No real quota or numbers to hit just yet, just attempting to build my career/clientele. I have Vibe, Bitch, Connections (sample), Engage (sample), Cohesion (in oil) and a bunch others, but those I feel are worth mentioning. I love Vibe for meeting new people but I also want to come across as capable and trustworthy.

If it helps, my clients are likely primarily to be other young adult women to middle aged women. Likely a few middle aged males as well, but not anticipating many. I've had positive hits from women while wearing Babe and PSEL but I don't want to give off such a strong sexual vibe. (Not yet anyway LOL).

Would Ascend be a good option for this? I'm aware it's a male mone so would I want to temper it with something else, maybe some Fantasy or EST or would it be effective as a standalone? Open to any suggestions. Thank's y'all.

I have seen a lot of the ladies like API but few mention Ascend. It would seem a great choice and it is for a guy but I think the Anone in it is unpredictable on a woman. It kind of gives me a sexually confident swagger but very male. But Anone is also one of those that work differently at different levels. I'd ask for a sample,of Ascend, no samples available for API though.

When you said trustworthy I thought of BNOL. Connections has a lot of BNOL but it can be like truth serum. I almost always temper it with a male alpha with a good amount of erone in it like API or Ascend. There are a couple artisans that are good for rapport without so much truth serum honesty. Engage comes to mind but its not authoritative to me.

Another single molecule came to mind. Look at xsp109, It gives an accomplished vibe. I haven't used a lot of it, I keep forgetting I have it. Also, XSP86 should be attractive, it is a beautifier that the ladies love, many use a couple sprays at 12.5 but I keep dialing it back, I'm starting to think the male sweet spot is much lower than the ladies sweet spot. This is often coupled with xsp96>

Another that came to mind was a little bit of comply. At light doses this is good for sales via an authoritative vibe. Too much gets overbearing and it has a bit of scorpion in it and the wearer can get stung because it affects both parties. I think this may be the 109 I mentioned but I haven't confirmed but when I want an authoritative vibe I reach for comply instead of chancing it with 109.

Comment

Muestereate thank you! Some of the women's threads did have me interested in API too. I'd be willing to try that if you're saying it'd be a better match for my goals.

P86 and P96 are two of my favorites so I have some on hand. You've piqued my interested with 109 so I'll make a note of it.

I don't have Comply (which makes perfect sense for this) but I do have some Inbetween! Thanks for reminding me.

Comment

Just an odd idea.. According to Nutrix, Girlfriend is like friendzone between other ladies. It's just a thought but a place like a gym might generate attraction by means other than authority and expertise etc. I see ladies banding together in groups having fun all the time and it appears it is the lack of authority between them that bonds them even though an alpha emerges.

I have a friend that is a trainer and I've watched her do some zoom workouts and she really has a lot of fun with her gang and they draw energy from each other. She's an indomitable marathon runner so she has that energy but there is a laughter and playful energy as well. There are lots of playful mones besides girlfriend and I am just guessing that some people may shop for a gym based on having fun. Just another angle but good energy is the best salesperson in a lot of circumstances or so they said on the show "Shark Tank" the other week

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          Ooooooo, now you've gone and given me the idea of testing a drop of APi along with some Girlfriend for girl bonding! Ohmygosh! That has BOMB potential I hope!

To draw in clients....

How about Inbetween + Engage or Girlfriend?
        Comply will be a bit forceful, I think.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          You are correct of course. I should have specified comply on days where closing deals could be anticipated. I continue to hoard my inbetween like social gold.

Connections is a good one for this purpose. Just be light handed with it or you'll end up with too much of the truth serum effect from others around you.

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
          I am now in a role in which I need to obtain clients (fitness industry). No real quota or numbers to hit just yet, just attempting to build my career/clientele. I have Vibe, Bitch, Connections (sample), Engage (sample), Cohesion (in oil) and a bunch others, but those I feel are worth mentioning. I love Vibe for meeting new people but I also want to come across as capable and trustworthy.

If it helps, my clients are likely primarily to be other young adult women to middle aged women. Likely a few middle aged males as well, but not anticipating many. I've had positive hits from women while wearing Babe and PSEL but I don't want to give off such a strong sexual vibe. (Not yet anyway LOL).

Would Ascend be a good option for this? I'm aware it's a male mone so would I want to temper it with something else, maybe some Fantasy or EST or would it be effective as a standalone? Open to any suggestions. Thank's y'all.

I believe Temptress to be the female equivalent of Ascend somewhat. Meaning that in the workplace it will demand that respect and of course has a sexual appeal I think you need for your work.

Don’t be fooled for one-second: She has a secret She has men staring at her wherever she goes. Not just ogling her looks but slack-jawed, head turning, this woman is right off the pages of that magazine or movie screen kind of looks. She gets what she wants, when she wants, and nobody dares

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            I was just coming to this conclusion too. I find Tease more tempting actually but temptress is definitely alpha. I could see it as a female boss pheromone

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            Tease is irrestistible.

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            I have to be careful wearing it out. It makes me want to melt around women. Meanwhile all I get is curious glances,I don't know how, to or can't handle them

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            • I continue to hoard my inbetween like social gold.

• Infraction
              • Edit
              • Flag
          Me too.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Im stuck between tease and temptress
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Do you want men to melt or to quiver. You seem as if you are more the melting type but making some men recognize your power might be good for some of the things we've talked about.

I have a friend, widowed, depressed and sort of housebound because of some anxieties. Like yourself she is very beautiful but life's twists and turns have seem in her case, to have made her forget this. I mentioned in a zoom call that she looked a bit scary with one of her expressions and she really perked up. Since then I have been looking for opportunities to see her inner power. I think I see at one time it could have been significant but with only a couple weeks of encouragement I am still only seeing a tip of the iceberg. glistening, but only the tip. I think it will be good for her or I wouldn't be trying.

Temptress has a bit of enone in it, male alpha. Your personal allure is already strong, perhaps you would benefit by cultivating your power as well. See if you can get men to do little things or ask if they can do things for you. It's like tease in the sex appeal category but when you catch someone looking ask them to light your cigarette, get you a drink etc. Babe, Goddess and Bitch may respond to this as well.

We have lived and are living in a world that makes us feel powerless. See if a bit of power stirs something in you when you wear temptress.

Comment

Connections would be a good choice imo.
                Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                  Do you want men to melt or to quiver. You seem as if you are more the melting type but making some men recognize your power might be good for some of the things we've talked about.

I have a friend, widowed, depressed and sort of housebound because of some anxieties. Like yourself she is very beautiful but life's twists and turns have seem in her case, to have made her forget this. I mentioned in a zoom call that she looked a bit scary with one of her expressions and she really perked up. Since then I have been looking for opportunities to see her inner power. I think I see at one time it could have been significant but with only a couple weeks of encouragement I am still only seeing a tip of the iceberg. glistening, but only the tip. I think it will be good for her or I wouldn't be trying.

Temptress has a bit of enone in it, male alpha. Your personal allure is already strong, perhaps you would benefit by cultivating your power as well. See if you can get men to do little things or ask if they can do things for you. It's like tease in the sex appeal category but when you catch someone looking ask them to light your cigarette, get you a drink etc. Babe, Goddess and Bitch may respond to this as well.

We have lived and are living in a world that makes us feel powerless. See if a bit of power stirs something in you when you wear temptress.
                  thankyou soo much from a male point of view i will buy some Temptress shortly to try out!
                  was thinking of also adding some EST and Bnol to my list what do you think?
                  XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                  XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                  Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                  Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                  From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I've used them a lot, They both quiet me, good for meditation. Est may make other women kinda catty if I recall others posts but as A guy I don't get this. I really want BAnol. its supposed to be between anol and bnol.

I have been reading of and on about female archetypes as in the various greek goddesses as representative of various female personalities. I have stumbled on that these come out of another archetype, The Great Mother, EST and Bnol make me comfortable as if I am with a calm female figure. I think I have a lot of est bnol experiments in my journal. I am convinced it is a good base but I lack the expertise to take it where I want to go. The Goddess thread has a few experiments with Goddess and other blends to bring out different Goddess archetypes. Who are you versus who you want to be.

Have you ever read Goddesses in Every Woman ? I'm only part way through it but I can imagine it being very empowering for women and has some good but slightly old psychology, 30 years old but take a look at the link. Some self empowerment, or the shrinks call it self-efficacy can be very good for we humans in a year when so much has been taken from us. My local experiment told me she was dancing and singing the other day after we talked but still no signs of attraction. I don't think there will be. I'll have to settle for just doing some good which is fine. I would like to put a dent in her knickers though

Comment

I have found Girlfriend to be great for breaking the ice/bonding with women. I have a sample of Temptress I've been wearing ever since KateD mentioned it upthread. I initially passed over Temptress because I do not consider myself alpha nor have ever had the desire to be considered so (until now, apparently). The description is exactly what I want.

And I wore three spritz of full-sized Tease just cause Coconut mentioned it. Been a fun, easy-breezy day so far. I could see this being great work for sure.

These are all fantastic suggestions, thank you everyone. This thread so far has me wearing a little bit of everything this week, just for fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post

Comply + Innocence, equal sprays of each. I know they weren't listed as ones you have but I swear by this combo. It works wonders on men and women alike.

I definitely do not suggest Vibe for anything work related! It gives off a very relaxed, chill vibe that is too laid back if you want to be taken seriously in a professional setting. I learned this the hard way by wearing it to a job interview once....

If you don't want to buy new pheromones right now then then I'd say Cohesion is your best bet given what you listed.
                        I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
                          Comply + Innocence, equal sprays of each. I know they weren't listed as ones you have but I swear by this combo. It works wonders on men and women alike.
                          Hmm, I have played with this combination some times, but not enough.
                          Arsenal

Comment

The conclusion is. Try a few combos, play around with what you got, see what works for you.

Either way you get to see how it affects you and what it does and you will be using your mones for other situations

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                              [/LIST]Me too.
                              Every thread I think why did I not Include in-between in my order?

Whoopsie ~

Maybe next round... 30 ml of course
                              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                                Maybe next round... 30 ml of course
                                Of course.
                                Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post

I definitely do not suggest Vibe for anything work related! It gives off a very relaxed, chill vibe that is too laid back if you want to be taken seriously in a professional setting. I learned this the hard way by wearing it to a job interview once....

If you don't want to buy new pheromones right now then then I'd say Cohesion is your best bet given what you listed.
                                  I have Innocence! No Comply but I do have Inbetween. I did put some Comply in my cart but maybe Inbetween will be enough.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X