yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Help with Love Boat-Flirt-Cohesion possible combos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Love Boat-Flirt-Cohesion possible combos

Hello all, any if you have tried mixing 2 or 3 of this products together? i thought of cohesion with flirt for social assistance. Love Boat and Cohesion, but they have DHEA so dont want to OD. Let me know plz if any mixing of any products together would match and go well. im brainstorming, knowledge and experience is very welcome. thank you

No never tried, but i'm going to start going through my samples and start mixing some!
    will start with love boat and connections to see what happens!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• eroque
      eroque commented
      Editing a comment
      yea, lets see what happends... connections its not under my interest thought. but u could get good luck maybe

Hmm, I can imagine a love boat/flirt combo. Cohesions makes sense ultimately but i would have to work out the flirt amount first. I'm stuck on one drop cohesion, no more no less. More pulls in the ladies for sure and two can bring out a mothering instinct but I don't respect myself when i am that vulnerable.

I may try 2 flirt and 2 love boat for now.

Eroque, just try it out, If you don't like it most will wash off easily.

Comment

Originally posted by eroque View Post
      Hello all, any if you have tried mixing 2 or 3 of this products together? i thought of cohesion with flirt for social assistance. Love Boat and Cohesion, but they have DHEA so dont want to OD. Let me know plz if any mixing of any products together would match and go well. im brainstorming, knowledge and experience is very welcome. thank you
      What do you mean by mixing the products together?
      You are not mixing them, are you?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• eroque
        eroque commented
        Editing a comment
        of course not, have tried them separately, dont have any now. question is for those who have done it or have more experience in what could work

Originally posted by eroque View Post
      of course not, have tried them separately, dont have any now. question is for those who have done it or have more experience in what could work
      Ok, I was confused by your use of expression.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X