yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Looking for Something with Social Self-Effects (without Losing Focus)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Something with Social Self-Effects (without Losing Focus)

Looking for a female friend whose interested in exploring pheromones, but isn't convinced yet until she tries them. She's mainly interested in the self-effects (especially nowadays with distancing etc.). She works from home (for now) as a manager for a tech company, and wants to be more social with her subordinates, so she can build better relationships with them, but finds herself anxious/nervous and not really making those conversations or speaking up as much as she'd like in meetings.

So I'm looking for a product or combination of products that give the wearer a relaxed/social/outgoing feeling, but also not takeaway from her ability to focus and get work done (the traits that got her the job).

Keep in mind this is for a woman, but if male products would be helpful, I have plenty of those. Here are the products from my inventory that I thought may be helpful (I have other stuff too but mostly male products).

Desire Me (oil)
    Connect (spray)
    LoveBoat (spray)
    SOB (spray)
    Limitless (spray)
    Glow (spray)
    Engage (spray)
    Taboo (spray)
    Crush (spray)

The last thing I'd want is her to call me up and be like this made her more edgy/anxious or distracted at her job.

Thanks for any suggestions!

If anxiety is the issue, I have found that bliss has a calming self-effect that minimizes prospective anxieties. My experience is limited to the tester, so i was not able to accrue much data beyond self-effects, but IMHO it may be a promising product for your friend to try.

Comment

she might like to try SOB

Comment

Personally I would suggest Vibes! It's a beautiful mix that actually has some Bliss in it but also helps with connecting and should help loosen her mind up by slightly lowering inhibitions and possibly helping build confidence. The Flirt in it does this for me. I still have much to learn but also swear by many of these products. She can't go wrong with Limitless either. It seems to help me with almost any task. Absolutely a favorite

Comment

I think for learning purposes, What we are missing here is Alpha Androstenol. It is th base for a LOT of the blends. Its the most basic of the pheromones that make us talkative. If the dose goes high it can get silly. At is most basic it is usually balanced with Beta androstenol. Changing The proportions of just these two can create a broad pallet of effects. In Many of the XS blends, it feels like Steve picked a certain proportion and then added other molecules to bring out different qualities.

An example of a balanced anol bnol blend is flirt. but other blends go higher in Anol, and yet other blends go higher in Bnol. an example of that would be connections. Both of these have the same three molecules in them but different proportions. from this, add a fourth molecule to something like flirt and you get vibe.

Flirt isn't real strong on me, I don't go into motor mouth or super chatty but something about it eases me into opening conversations easier. I get just a little spark of courage, a "IDGF , I'm saying hello." Its not much but If I add a little bit of a product with enone or erone, I get pretty energized. Taboo is an example of something that ups my excitement, possibly to where you are afraid she might go. ANd she might, depending of of course on dose. I usually end up at 1 spray. Taboo is pretty powerful on me at just one spray. Stuff like vibe, flirt or bliss would be a notch or two down on the energy/anxiety scale. nice and easy to wear blends that aren't super critical on dose, at least for me. I have OD'd on Bliss, I was way too happy for days, here a bottle had leaked on my shirt pocket. I can wear a lot of bliss, being a little too happy isn't usually a bad thing but it can be.

Comment

Originally posted by cryptomones View Post
            Looking for a female friend whose interested in exploring pheromones, but isn't convinced yet until she tries them. She's mainly interested in the self-effects (especially nowadays with distancing etc.). She works from home (for now) as a manager for a tech company, and wants to be more social with her subordinates, so she can build better relationships with them, but finds herself anxious/nervous and not really making those conversations or speaking up as much as she'd like in meetings.

So I'm looking for a product or combination of products that give the wearer a relaxed/social/outgoing feeling, but also not takeaway from her ability to focus and get work done (the traits that got her the job).

Keep in mind this is for a woman, but if male products would be helpful, I have plenty of those. Here are the products from my inventory that I thought may be helpful (I have other stuff too but mostly male products).

Desire Me (oil)
            Connect (spray)
            LoveBoat (spray)
            SOB (spray)
            Limitless (spray)
            Glow (spray)
            Engage (spray)
            Taboo (spray)
            Crush (spray)

The last thing I'd want is her to call me up and be like this made her more edgy/anxious or distracted at her job.

For the social/chatty feel, Glace by Alpha Dreams is awesome. It will turn anyone into a social butterfly, seriously. Then pair it with xsr32 from XS for added focus.

I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              I think for learning purposes, What we are missing here is Alpha Androstenol. It is th base for a LOT of the blends. Its the most basic of the pheromones that make us talkative. If the dose goes high it can get silly. At is most basic it is usually balanced with Beta androstenol. Changing The proportions of just these two can create a broad pallet of effects. In Many of the XS blends, it feels like Steve picked a certain proportion and then added other molecules to bring out different qualities.

An example of a balanced anol bnol blend is flirt. but other blends go higher in Anol, and yet other blends go higher in Bnol. an example of that would be connections. Both of these have the same three molecules in them but different proportions. from this, add a fourth molecule to something like flirt and you get vibe.

Flirt isn't real strong on me, I don't go into motor mouth or super chatty but something about it eases me into opening conversations easier. I get just a little spark of courage, a "IDGF , I'm saying hello." Its not much but If I add a little bit of a product with enone or erone, I get pretty energized. Taboo is an example of something that ups my excitement, possibly to where you are afraid she might go. ANd she might, depending of of course on dose. I usually end up at 1 spray. Taboo is pretty powerful on me at just one spray. Stuff like vibe, flirt or bliss would be a notch or two down on the energy/anxiety scale. nice and easy to wear blends that aren't super critical on dose, at least for me. I have OD'd on Bliss, I was way too happy for days, here a bottle had leaked on my shirt pocket. I can wear a lot of bliss, being a little too happy isn't usually a bad thing but it can be.
              another absolutely stunning response. I learn so much from you! Thank you! Also glad to see someone with more knowledge also thinks Vibes and Flirt a good choice. I know what works for me but I am always a bit self conscious when recommending products. I care so much about this community and want to only help steer others to the products that are most likely to promote it's amazing usefulness. .....ramble ramble ramble. ...I just hope to help.

Comment

You need the Inbetween.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Desire Me (oil)
                  Connect (spray)
                  LoveBoat (spray)
                  SOB (spray)
                  Limitless (spray)
                  Glow (spray)
                  Engage (spray)
                  Taboo (spray)
                  Crush (spray)

Are you planning to purchase for her, is she gonna make a purchase based on your recommendations or for now you want to see if what you have can be useful to her?

Comment

Flirt is definitely my go-to. I notice an enormous difference in my social anxiety when I wear this one. I agree that is isn't strong and it won't make you a motor mouth, as mentioned up thread. It's just enough of that extra "oomph" one needs at work, on a date, anywhere in public, really.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X