yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Odyssey(?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odyssey(?)

What does clary sage actually smell like? I am interested in the effects of Odyssey, however, i don't want to smell like i smoke.

Can someone please give a description of the effects and aroma of Odyssey, also comparing it to other XS products in terms of strength.

This is definitely on my list but i am not fully ready yet.

Originally posted by JennMo View Post
    What does clary sage actually smell like? I am interested in the effects of Odyssey, however, i don't want to smell like i smoke.

Can someone please give a description of the effects and aroma of Odyssey, also comparing it to other XS products in terms of strength.

This is definitely on my list but i am not fully ready yet.

I don't think I ever used this one so I can't tell you much but I saw there are many reviews on the product page. I will do a search to see what has been said about the smell and effects.

There is information on the product page but I guess you want to hear from the members their experiences and how the product smells etc.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

I don't think I ever used this one so I can't tell you much but I saw there are many reviews on the product page. I will do a search to see what has been said about the smell and effects.

There is information on the product page but I guess you want to hear from the members their experiences and how the product smells etc.
      Yes! I have done some research on my own and will eventually be testing this, I have read reviews and i was hoping for a fresh perspective, just to pass the time until the test day, which will be in the nearer future, as it is on my list, which follows a particular order of products.

Comment

definley ask for a sample because It smelled sort of smokey to me. I like tobacco scents but this smokey stuck around for quite a while, for days I kept getting a whiff. Possibly it could grown on me or fit into a different environment like a bar real easily but it has my vote forr smokey moreso than herbaceous.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          definley ask for a sample because It smelled sort of smokey to me. I like tobacco scents but this smokey stuck around for quite a while, for days I kept getting a whiff. Possibly it could grown on me or fit into a different environment like a bar real easily but it has my vote forr smokey moreso than herbaceous.
          Tobacco-esque, maybe i can work with that, let's see. I don't smoke cigarettes and I don't want to smell like weed or imply that i partaketh of.
          To each their own but i myself must abstain. Still, I will try Odyssey as my curiosity has gone off the rails!

Comment

Alpha -Androstenol is its main ingredient. its a pretty happy sort of molecule and it has a nice scent imo. You reroused my suriosity. I'm wearing a cover scent that may go well with the sage and I have an afternoon party that should include a grill so any smokeyness may get lost in the Barbq and charcoal. Its a birthday party so a few laughs will be totally appropriate.

Comment

Alpha -Androstenol is its main ingredient. its a pretty happy sort of molecule and it has a nice scent imo. You reroused my suriosity. I'm wearing a cover scent that may go well with the sage and I have an afternoon party that should include a grill so any smokeyness may get lost in the Barbq and charcoal. Its a birthday party so a few laughs will be totally appropriate.
              Does it have an "intoxicating" effect?

Comment

Originally posted by JennMo View Post

Tobacco-esque, maybe i can work with that, let's see. I don't smoke cigarettes and I don't want to smell like weed or imply that i partaketh of.
                To each their own but i myself must abstain. Still, I will try Odyssey as my curiosity has gone off the rails!
                are you getting it with or without scent added?
                i always get mine with scent added because sometimes they can be hard to cover depending on what you pick.
                XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

The tobacco scents I like are more like pipe tobacco, or fresh tobacco, not burnt. Actually I have some that are even sweeter than pipe tobacco and more wet almost like Old Fashioned American chewing tobacco. I would never want to smell like cigarettes or an old ashtray. I guess bulk cigarette tobacco is not bad. That's not what I was referring to, though there are many that go after that smoky tobacco instead of sweet fresh tobacco.

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

are you getting it with or without scent added?
                    i always get mine with scent added because sometimes they can be hard to cover depending on what you pick.
                    I like to try unscented first, so i know what to look for. Eventually i will get the same only with scent added. I was considering adding fragrance oil.

Comment

The tobacco scents I like are more like pipe tobacco, or fresh tobacco, not burnt. Actually I have some that are even sweeter than pipe tobacco and more wet almost like Old Fashioned American chewing tobacco. I would never want to smell like cigarettes or an old ashtray. I guess bulk cigarette tobacco is not bad. That's not what I was referring to, though there are many that go after that smoky tobacco instead of sweet fresh tobacco.
                      sounds interesting
                      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Was the scent so strong that it couldn't be covered up with your normal, everyday cologne? Did you try?

Comment

No I didn't try. When I bought it I didn't have any colognes that would have went well with it. I had no herbals or fougeres. I have one now that may work. I almost tried it 2 days ago at a party but decided against it. Twoo of the guys get kinda triggered with colognes.

Comment

Smells fresh tobacco leafs.
                            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                              Smells fresh tobacco leafs.
                              I can live with that. Looking forward to trying this, mainly for the self effects.

Comment

Usually while at parties , if smokers are nearby they will go out for a smoke; for me it does smell like fresh tobacco/ burnt sage, don't know why them smokers get triggered from it right away lol - chain smokers I guess.
                                : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Originally posted by EMPYREAL View Post
                                  Usually while at parties , if smokers are nearby they will go out for a smoke; for me it does smell like fresh tobacco/ burnt sage, don't know why them smokers get triggered from it right away lol - chain smokers I guess.
                                  Like the smell of Odyssey makes them need their fix?
                                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X