yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

???Mixing and/or Stacking Concepts and Mechanism for Unisexy Products???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ???Mixing and/or Stacking Concepts and Mechanism for Unisexy Products???

Many of us have mixed pheromones at some point. We know that the Unisexy's can steer the Status and Sexuals, but there are times when we stack/mix Unisexy's alone.

So the mechanism I'm trying to understand is the effects of two Unisexy's blended or stacked on the body.

Some of us like to think that each product provides a specific separate effect(s). For example:
    - Sexuals will specifically create sexuals; Status will specifically boosts status image
    - Bliss creates happy IDGAF atmosphere
    - Connections creates comfort and trust (open diary)
    - Love Boat = chatty w/ sexual innuendos
    - Any combinations of these is perceived to act as a steering agent, affecting the original purpose/effect of another product.

Of course we all have to be congruent with the product at the right time with the target, but let's say we are. What exactly happens when two Unisexy's consisting of the same/very similar ingredients are mixed? I used to think that doing this would just be like coloring half a page blue, and the other half red. You would still have two separate colors and if each color were to have their own effects, they would still have their own distinctive effects even when on the same page. However, I'm recently reminded (via cologne sampling) that a different scent could be created even when two different samples are sprayed on each wrist.

So back to pheromones, I would think the ratios just change, essentially steering both products in each others direction.

Hypothetical example: If we combine 1Connections: 3Bliss, the target(s) would still be inclined to be very honest but due to Bliss, there would be less negativity that's been associated with Connections solo. I would think this is equivalent to a new/personalized product since its the mone cloud that the target(s) will be affected with.

The main question is what would be expected to happen if hypothetically the ratio of sprays Connections:Bliss was lower i.e. 1:6? Assuming that Bliss at this dosage doesn't knock out the target or the wearer, would we still see the honesty effects of Connections? Do the Unisexy's retain their primary function? Could you still get your target to be honest? Or would the change in ratio alter the honesty and bliss effects and ultimately make a new/different product altogether?
    Last edited by fdesa12; 04-30-2014, 03:46 PM.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Interesting Post fdesa12

When mixing 2 unisex products together, I find that it creates a happy,
    friendly atmosphere. More gentle and trusting behavior from other
    people. Example 2xSprays Love Boat left side of neck & 2xSprays Bliss
    right side of neck. Or another combo I've used recently is 3xSprays
    Love Boat left side of neck & 3xSprays Xist right side of neck.

I think that you are right that changing the ratios too much between
    each product, may alter their predicted effects. Example 1 spray Bliss
    & 5 sprays Love Boat. Or 1 spray Xist & 5 sprays Love Boat.

But at the end of the day, after testing, if it works, then so be it.
    We are all experimenters of mones.
    Smile and be Happy

Comment

New product I should think.

We cannot know the ratios of the molecules used and reactions are subjective to chemistry and the atmosphere we're in and the people we're interacting with (Work? Social? Family?) As much as the intent may be to steer the mood of a blend (and I use that term too) I believe what we are doing is creating what works for each of us in any given situation. Isn't it the molecules working in our favor? Maybe all I'm looking for is to make a uniblend more femme by adding cops or Est. Or maybe like your example with Connections and Bliss - with Connections, you'd be adding more A-THDOC and A-nol but also throwing in a bit of B-nol, which changes the whole. Since we don't know by how much, we have to try it to see if it's a beneficial combination or a complete disaster But it is still, technically, a new animal, imo Yes? No? Maybe?
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

That's pretty much how I see it too Nutrix. I've been experimenting quite a bit with layering different things together lately, and when I'm putting on 2 or 3 or 4 different mixes at one time I feel like each one is no longer acting as itself, by itself, but has become a part of the greater whole. I see my layering of mixes as creating a kind of "faery glamour". I always loved that concept as a child- the idea that "the Good Folk" of the fairy tales I lived on could change their appearance and outward impression at will, dramatically altering the ways others saw and reacted to them. Now, with Steve's magic mixes, I'm in the process of learning how to do that myself.

Comment

I think it's to fdesa12's final inquiry, "Will the change ultimately make a new/different product all together?" By sprucing up a unisex blend with Est and cops, I essentially create a women's blend and it's no longer unisex and a guy would not be likely to purchase it - or even wear it for free It becomes a new/different product all together

As much as it would be nice to know the ratios of each molecule to be able to create the perfect product for myself...I'm ultimately lazy and prefer the convenience of having products like XS to tweak and play with, ready and on hand. I'm a molecule nerd at heart, so I'm totally fascinated, but I'm also completely happy to let those even more scientifically minded than myself create the goodies I've become so enamored with

A bit of "faery glamour" in a scientific setting seems perfectly acceptable to me!

Comment

Everyone, thank you for your fantastic input . I created this thread in hopes of helping others who might have had a similar question where they think two products will retain their properties once applied on the body.

I had wondered about this as well. If I sprayed 2 connections to my left arm, will the target still be honest if I also put 2 sprays bliss or odyssey on my right arm?

We know that the biggest difference between flirt, bliss, and connections (aside from the amount of mones) is the ratio of alphanols and betanols (unless I'm mistaken). Increasing one over the other in the mixture itself changes the properties. But what if they're applied separately?

I guess the next question I've been trying to phrase is... if we do a 2:4 ratio of Bliss:Connections, how much different would the effects be if we stacked them right on top of each other compared to keeping them separated (i.e. Connections on left arm, Bliss on right arm)?

OR, do you think the difference is so miniscule it can be disregarded?

My main goal is trying to find a way to reduce the negative effects of Connections pheromonically (not a real word, I know )
            Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

fdesa12, this connects with what I'be been wondering myself when I'm wearing different combos lately- does it matter how far apart they're sprayed- if I spray one on my decolletage and another higher on my neck is that too close, etc? Do they interfere with each other if they connect?

So far, I have deliberately not stacked different mixes on top of each other, just because it somehow doesn't feel right (but I am a total novice). I have seen effects from the combos I've tried that differ significantly from the effect of one product alone, so I know they can work their magic synergistically when applied in separate places. I have applied Connections usually to my wrists/forearms while applying other mixes (eg. Flirt, Tease, Vibe, etc) to my decolletage, back of neck, etc. So far I've been choosing to put the mone/mones I want to give the more upfront social effect higher on my body, while adding some Connections or Love Boat, etc to the arms, thinking they can add their magic more once people continue to interact.

Would love to hear the opinion of an expert though.

Comment

No expert here, but personal experience has been that stacking is a no go for me. I have absolutely NO idea why. When I've stacked things I have either felt off, they have just been a total failure or felt somehow "muddled". However, when I wear 2 (or more) blends and have kept them separate, I have had stellar results! I don't understand why, I just know that for me - It. Is. So.

fdesa12 - Connections was just never quite congruent for me on its own. It does do exactly as intended, but it's just not a mix for me for wear often. What do you consider it's negative effects? Are you trying to rein in the "truthfulness" of the affects of the b-nol? I'm not a guy but a bit of connections with other blends always went better for me than connections alone - i.e. x1 Connections and x2 Tease or x1 C to x2 Innocence... Connections was potent for me so 1 shot was always plenty to add that closeness and invitation without saying - "Tell me all you sordid details" Blushed Wearing that 1 spray as far from me as possible worked better to...like on my hands or the back of my neck or torso.

Comment

@Morgaine, I think we're definitely hitting on the same question (and I now think I remember seeing a thread about it too). Do the methods of stacking play a subtle but highly affecting role on the diffusion of the mones? There have been some male threads asking about whether to apply cologne first and then mones on top, or mones first and then cologne on top. Each person has had various results (with me having better effect if I applied cologne first).

So a similar idea to explore: if Connections went on first, will it's diffusion be inhibited due to the top layers of others? Or does it not matter? Would it be the same as putting 1 spray Connections + 4 sprays Bliss into a bottle, shake it up, then spray it on? I've also kept all sprays separate, only being close enough to be border to border on the applied spots.

@NuTrix, the negative effects are essentially just the targets becoming pessimistic on me and telling me their sad life and their troubles. I've read a couple of reviews on it, but to have it happen is kind of a downer for me. While I don't actually mind having these kinds of stories told to me, it's one thing to listen as a friend but it's another when I have a goal of trying to keep myself off the friend-list but building a connection. I've found it a very thin line to balance on with my current social skills . I can see what you mean though in regards to keeping Connections in a blend as opposed to going solo.

Comment

]
                    Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
                    @NuTrix, the negative effects are essentially just the targets becoming pessimistic on me and telling me their sad life and their troubles.
                    I can see what you mean though in regards to keeping Connections in a blend as opposed to going solo.
                    YES! This exactly! Been there - done that! Wearing Connections along side of a more upbeat and social blend always went better for me because of what you described. Selfishly - when I'm out with new people, I want to have a good time, not dredge up bad/sad memories to talk about. Connections solo makes people introspective and that's good for certain situations, but not every one

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X