yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mones & WFH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mones & WFH

Hello everyone, given the situation now, we definitely have less or close to no interaction with people.

I'm sure some of us still do wear mones on a daily basis even when working from home.

If you do, I was just curious to know what mones you are applying assuming you have no interaction with the public on a particular day.

I'm guessing mones like Thinker would be good to improve work productivity.

Ascend and SOB for focus thinker and comply for analyze and accept. Pretty heavy enone when I'm hit starved. It gets through the masks. My old socials and favorites aren't working because i'm used to being in contact with people for much longer. I've done a lot of zoom with BNOL and est. I'm easy to get along with, they bring my stress down and that has worked nice for zoom.

Comment

I have been wearing Estratetraenol and Bitch, I work from home but go for long walks afterward. I don't see many people outside but those that are do wear masks, myself included. I will take this time to test my full arsenal. I'm still trying to get an effect from EST. My max dose is 7 sprays, today was 5. Tomorrow back to 7.

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        Just curious how many mcgs per spray of Est?

Originally posted by Spring View Post
      If you do, I was just curious to know what mones you are applying assuming you have no interaction with the public on a particular day.
      Sport for cleaning and Cohesion for relaxing.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

For relaxing:
        -Cohesion
        -Bliss

For focus:
        -xsp106
        -Thinker

For exercise:
        -xsr32
        -Sport

To fall asleep
        -xsp96
        -xsp86
        -Bliss (doesn't really make me sleepy but it helps me relax)
        -Oxytocin (not from XS)

I will sometimes wear pheros high in a-nol if I want to be talked to while running errands. Even through masks I'm still getting hits. I've also been testing out blends I don't normally wear to get a better feel for them.
        I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

• Usagi
          Usagi commented
          Editing a comment
          For sleep! I would’ve never known. Do they make you feel drowsy?

I am presently testing Vibes, Taboo, Naked Gun and Thinker. I wear these when i go out after work, however, the next morning has some pleasant after effects, as the mones seem to 'ferment' through the evening until the next morning. For me, this is enough motivation to get the day started.

All work well for me but lately i prefer to wake up to Taboo and wear it out through the day until i shower. May be gross for some but not for Moi.
        I love feeling dirty!

Comment

These days, I've been using Limitless and API quite a bit. API really helps me to focus. I also use it a lot in the gym - I put 2-3 drops inside my disposable mask and it really helps me to reach that mind-muscle connection quicker. Almost like caffeine, but I've been laying off that. For more social zoom meetings, I sometimes also use a bit of Bliss to help me loosen up. Lots of other great suggestions in this thread, makes me want to stock up

Comment

Still wearing everything, lol.
            Been testing the Christmas package since receiving, but to mix things up and give hubby an extra good day, Bliss hits all his buttons...and I don't mind it myself
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X