yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS Pheromones and Virtual Meetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS Pheromones and Virtual Meetings

I have noticed that pheromones are having effects on how I conduct myself in Virtual meetings. I think I have also noticed that these effects are somewhat different than what I would call self effects. Some are as intended and some are surprising me. I put this in Unisexy for several reasons but the main one is that I didn't want to limit it to just men. I would like to keep this open to all blends though if allowed because spreading a very limited amount of information around in different places may not allow research to reach a critical useable mass. I am also aware that many of us swap into the male and female blends anyhow and at this point the main focus of this thread should be any XS pheromone if it is used in a virtual meeting/work from home setting

To Date I have used single molecules of various strengths and blends of my own designs that I consider unisex. I have also used SOB and Ascend. I have also taken recent deliveries on some cover scents that seem to be interacting with the pheromones in good ways but they are probably contaminating the research and I don't yet know which molecules in the scents are doing this so I will mention the coverscent used as well. It could be that the cover scents are causing the variations instead of the virtual setting.

I have noticed in virtual settings I tend to put on more of an act. I force a smile I pay attention to my posture and use my hands to speak a bit more to try to fill in the blanks. It may be because of this acting that these seem different. I am also having reactions to seeing myself perform. For instance the other day while wearing Ascend an Al Haramain L'Venture Blanche, after making a deft walk around a conflicting point and swaying the virtual room to my own reasoning. I BLUSHED. I never knew I blushed. The Ascend made me articulate, the buffers made my approach very deft but when I realized my point wasn't going to be attacked but instead accepted the hidden emotion did an instantaneous change in my chemistry and the Blanch released a wave of fragrances and pheromones that culminated in a blush.

This is very unlike my experiences with Ascend in many ways.

I did the same 2 drops of Ascend Oil and changed cover scents and I was fatigued instead of energized

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X