yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

GOALS

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Help!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Help!


  • #2
    Also I still am searching for personal growth and enhancement. Self effect stuff. The more together I am the better for my relationship. In this regard I'm searching for Limitless, Thinker, XSP102, XSP106, Bliss, Xsport types....

    Comment


    • #3
      Is she well? No fever? Corona affects sense of smell.

      Xist and innocence if you pissed her off. Cohesion if she is feeling anxiety. Boyfriend might get her thinking in that direction again. If she is pregnant, I guess your actions will speak louder than pheromones. Connections is stronger than Thinker IMO when it comes to BNOL content and you will need a lot of honesty to help with pursuing the right course of actions.

      My Current Inventory

      Comment


      • #4
        Have you tried the simpler blends? Pregnancy can alter a lot of hormones.

        Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.


        This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

        A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

        discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it


        Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
          Have you tried the simpler blends? Pregnancy can alter a lot of hormones.
          Simpler blends! Any suggestions? Are you thinking of singles or putatives or simply the blends that aren't as complex?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            Is she well? No fever? Corona affects sense of smell.

            Xist and innocence if you pissed her off. Cohesion if she is feeling anxiety. Boyfriend might get her thinking in that direction again. If she is pregnant, I guess your actions will speak louder than pheromones. Connections is stronger than Thinker IMO when it comes to BNOL content and you will need a lot of honesty to help with pursuing the right course of actions.

            First of all, thank you for such an awesome response! Secondly, yes she thankfully is well. So far no odd symptoms other than pregnancy type stuff. Which turns out she most certainly is. -I was wearing pheros quite heavily pretty much daily around her. Different mixes so I can't say that they didn't even possibly help with her fertility. But, thankfully we were actually "trying". So the news was welcomed even amidst our turmoil.
            Now as to the suggestions I certainly want to order more Connections. I'm a fervent believer in its potency and effects. I've also wondered how Cohesion effects pregnancy since I know it helps during that monthly time with most. ....actually she is the only woman that I can say has been hard to detect hits with almost consistently. -Otherwise, everyone else from strangers to those subject to multiple exposures have shown positive results. Idk. I do think that XiSt has been helping some. And I've been throwing in a spray or two from my sample bottle of Innocence every few days.

            I haven't really noticed much, but today while not around her I got an amazing message from her telling me she was now once again wearing her ring! ...so that, along with lots of actual work on my behalf, dedication and patience may be paying off.
            Gosh I love XS!
            Last edited by Tigris; 04-19-2020, 08:10 PM. Reason: Grammar

            Comment


            • #7
              Any thoughts on XSP96 and if it may be more helpful than XiSt in this scenario? Or maybe a spray of it too would help? ...thoughts -I'm leaning towards using both

              Comment


              • #8
                When a woman gets pregnant, her progesterone goes up. It is a natural response of the body to protect the fragile embryo from dislodging and miscarrying. As the pregnancy becomes more secure, the progesterone will drop. Progesterone makes women not want to have sex among other things. If you are into scientific research, there are a ton of research articles tracking hormone changes during pregnancy. When the progesterone drops her libido will return but she may become uncomfortable from size and adjustments will need to be made. I'm saying let nature takeher course.

                There is an estrone that increases during pregnancy that also triggers false pregnancies in women and sympathetic pregnancies in men I am just guessing you may need to alpha up. My first guess would be to lean toward androsterones instead of androstenone. Your job biologically now will be to provide security for the nest. Xist has a good amount of androsterone but I might lean to even more. API is my favorite with Ascend being more polished.

                I also am thinking to try some straight a1. It's found in sweat and a sweaty working man is a secure man biologically for a woman to be around even though their mind and eyes says 3 piece suit. Cohesion has a lot of A1 but it also has androstenone to buffer it. I'd be inclined to try API with a little bit of straight A1. I have no real experience with either around pregnant women but it makes sense from a biological perspective.

                I have limited but very solid hits from pregnant women with A woman's blend of Est and Cops. I bailed on those of course because I don't want to raise and pay for another man's child but if you are inclined to blow 30 bucks on a woman's blend, RAW Chemistry for Women is what I have had good experiences with. Its available on Amazon. Beware the polarizing effects of copulins though. She could just as easily interpret cops as you running around on her and light a fuse of a very bad Pre-post-partum kind of hormone rage.

                No reason 96 would be bad at all, It may go well with my other idea as well.

                My Current Inventory

                Comment


                • #9
                  Can you just call me? I have so much I'm trying to do and all alone.

                  Steve O
                  PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.


                  This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

                  A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

                  discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it


                  Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                  Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
                    Can you just call me? I have so much I'm trying to do and all alone.
                    For sure! I had actually thought about that but didn't know which was easiest for you in what I know is an extremely hectic time ! Thanks!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                      When a woman gets pregnant, her progesterone goes up. It is a natural response of the body to protect the fragile embryo from dislodging and miscarrying. As the pregnancy becomes more secure, the progesterone will drop. Progesterone makes women not want to have sex among other things. If you are into scientific research, there are a ton of research articles tracking hormone changes during pregnancy. When the progesterone drops her libido will return but she may become uncomfortable from size and adjustments will need to be made. I'm saying let nature takeher course.

                      There is an estrone that increases during pregnancy that also triggers false pregnancies in women and sympathetic pregnancies in men I am just guessing you may need to alpha up. My first guess would be to lean toward androsterones instead of androstenone. Your job biologically now will be to provide security for the nest. Xist has a good amount of androsterone but I might lean to even more. API is my favorite with Ascend being more polished.

                      I also am thinking to try some straight a1. It's found in sweat and a sweaty working man is a secure man biologically for a woman to be around even though their mind and eyes says 3 piece suit. Cohesion has a lot of A1 but it also has androstenone to buffer it. I'd be inclined to try API with a little bit of straight A1. I have no real experience with either around pregnant women but it makes sense from a biological perspective.

                      I have limited but very solid hits from pregnant women with A woman's blend of Est and Cops. I bailed on those of course because I don't want to raise and pay for another man's child but if you are inclined to blow 30 bucks on a woman's blend, RAW Chemistry for Women is what I have had good experiences with. Its available on Amazon. Beware the polarizing effects of copulins though. She could just as easily interpret cops as you running around on her and light a fuse of a very bad Pre-post-partum kind of hormone rage.

                      No reason 96 would be bad at all, It may go well with my other idea as well.

                      Wow!!! Thank you doesn't seem fitting enough! You provided a plethora of incredible information to springboard off of. I'm a huge sucker for research and will be reading for days now and also am not afraid to try any blend regardless of gender. I have RAW Chemistry for Men and haven't particularly liked it too much but am willing to give the female blend a go possibly. I'll work through my XS options first though I think. Such a treasure chest of product options that I actually trust. But I also appreciate calculated risk. I'm forming my next order in my mind quickly. I had intended to wait until next week but may go ahead and take the plunge once I talk with Steve. I already needed more Ascend and have yet to try API. So I'm happily planning on those. Or at lease Ascend and A1. A1 will also be a newbie for me. So much to consider! Whew!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Ask for a sample of Glow, its high Cops Like the RC but better. I have yet to buy a full bottle but I loved my sample. RC for women has a floral scent I never got hooked on RC for men but I did have a few blatant passes . Come to think of it, they were getting pretty wild but in broad daylight

                        My Current Inventory

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                          Ask for a sample of Glow, its high Cops Like the RC but better. I have yet to buy a full bottle but I loved my sample. RC for women has a floral scent I never got hooked on RC for men but I did have a few blatant passes . Come to think of it, they were getting pretty wild but in broad daylight
                          Glow will be on books for Friday test in town, haven't tried it lol!
                          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                          XRS94,Innocense

                          Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist

                          Scented LPMP : Cuddle Bunny, Lumina, LFM, Bang, SS4W, Cougar
                          OCCO: Red, Gold, Pink, Blue, Cherry Tabac, Lam, Phero Girl
                          Butter Scotch

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            KNOCK EM DEAD COCO!

                            My Current Inventory

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
                              Can you just call me? I have so much I'm trying to do and all alone.
                              When's the best time to give a call?

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by Tigris View Post

                                When's the best time to give a call?
                                Mid morning 10ish to 2ish is the best time for me to talk. Before 10 and I might not be coherent and after 2 I'm hustling to get the orders out.. CDT time. Right now its just me answering the phones during day and Silviq during her day.

                                Steve O
                                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.


                                This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

                                A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

                                discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it


                                Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by Coconut View Post

                                  Glow will be on books for Friday test in town, haven't tried it lol!
                                  How did the glow work out for you?

                                  Comment


                                  • Coconut
                                    Coconut commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Didin't go very well as i only wore it on it's own, need to find some good mixes and combi
                                    tommorow will be Fantasy and desire me, to see how that combo works lol

                                • #18
                                  Still tinkering and sadly beginning to run low on several blends. Time to start stocking backs up slowly.


                                  Comment


                                  • #19
                                    Oh and an update. My love is now five months pregnant. Time is flying.
                                    She is slowly acting more like herself. I've been wearing my mones heavily along with doing everything in my power to provide support and help. One big worry for her is finances and just the sheer amount of things our baby will need. She is just in her second week of returning to work from it shutting down due to the pandemic and of course will be off after child birth for a bit. So I really agree that status blends that offer an air of security would be of great help right now. She's not her normal cuddly, physically affectionate self yet either. So just a bit more of that would be great too. Still open to suggestions.
                                    Outside of pheromones I'm trying to do everything I can to help booster myself. Physically, mentally and financially I know that I need to be seriously working on improvement. I have to show her the best version of myself. Not to mention I am going to need it. I'm starting over as a parent here as this year I proudly watched my daughter graduate high school! (2020 style unfortunately)
                                    All of that wrote mostly to say I'm getting up in my years and need to be at my best.

                                    Comment


                                    • Coconut
                                      Coconut commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Wow you starting all over again with kids?

                                  • #20
                                    Yep

                                    Comment

                                    Ad down

                                    Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X