yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Odyssey-XS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odyssey-XS

I have only had this in my possessions for just under 48 hours but I LOVE this product. Thursday I rushed to the post office like a child rushing to the tree on Christmas morning, (which I'd no easy task mind you for an overweight dude in a wheelchair who is a few blocks and 2 main roads away lol). So I get my package and before I could turn the corner of the building I'm clawing at my box of goodies. I ignore the 5 other products and samples and bendy toy and pop rocks and glow stick and Wow what's up with the odd toys lol no bother I love spontaneous things like that. Ok so I first reach for the oddesy and haven't put it down yet. Strong self effects On Thursday when I applied right out of the po grinning laughing at the worst jokes. Yesterday Friday I wasn't feeling it but that could be I had a bad nights sleep not mone related I'm just a terrible sleeper and it was pretty cold out around 40 degrees here in jersey. But last night since I was tired I decided to stay in and watch TV. Before going to bed and watch TV I do two sprays to my chest neck area and watch reruns of King of Queens and friends normally by now I enjoy the shows but being they are on all the time not that funny anymore. Well I have a can of soda with an ounce of bacardi in it and I'm sipping and chuckling and grinning the whole night which I never do at old reruns and I can't give credit to.the booze as it was a watered down shot with ice and I'm a big guy who had some food in me. I slept way better than night before woke up today Saturday feeling great as I write this no yawning or procrastination at all and can't wait to try it again. I think I will not use today but use tomorrow at easter breakfast hoping for amazingness we usually bicker at each other the usual family stuff you know like why you gotta sit there can ya wait kind of stuff, but hopefully with this it will be tons of jokes and laughs.

So that's my experience so far what's everyone else's opinion on Odyssey-XS

Comment

It gave me a slightly stony party type of buzziness.

Have not used it more than a couple times

Comment

When I wore my Odyssey for my first time at a doctor's appointment,

Uncontrollable laughing for 30 mins
        Forced smile & giggling for 1 hour
        Feel good for hour and a half, after that the effect dwindled down from there on to 3 hours total

doctor breaks some news to me about my health, I say 'w/e' holding back a smile, he says, 'wow, you're taking this all very well!

Comment

So the other day I just got wind an old college friend moved in literally down the street and she's cool and all just not my type as I've known her for quite some time and just think of.her as one of the guys now she's natural bleach blonde of finish or Norwegian decent big chest bubbly but odd artistic type personality.the thing is I haven't seen her in so long and don't hang out with the same circle of friends so it's kind of hard to catch up or for me to keep a convo going if it's just me and her unless it's on.Facebook because my covos can jump all over the place lol. So I'm thinking of using odyssey around her and curious as to what I could pair it with sometimes. I'm NOT looking to get intimate or sexual just good times goofy shoot the shit times like back in the day when I use to drink more. I'm guessing xsist of course. I know a lot of the guys she associates with.are the funny ass hole types not jerks but more live for today in the moment kind of guys and I don't wanna seem dull and boring

Comment

Bumping this!
            Looking for info on Odyssey and clary sage.
            I'm completely uneducated about CS aside from what I looked up online. For those of you who have, or have tried, Odyssey, how "funky" is this smell? (as mentioned by Steve on the product page)
            I saw in the reviews on the XS site that it's a necessary component for Odyssey for everything to come together. Is this a scent that is decidedly masculine or is it androgynous? I've seen (wiki online) that CS essence oil can go well with lavender, jasmine, etc., so I'm thinking it could be doctored up for a woman to wear...or would that totally ruin the whole vibe? As someone completely clueless, could somebody throw a gal a bone?
            Thanks!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Its like being high (or drunk )I dont really like it,... I once diffused it to great effect with Cohesion and Evolve and got mauled. It has a calming spacying effect, its like pot in spray form; additionally it is extremely strong in that effect. It makes you open to suggestion so I personally dont wear it often and when I do its around people I would be comfortable drinking with. Mix it with some sexual pheromone and you have the makings of a romantic comedy setup, I dont mean that in a positive way. I would call this the womans Xist TBH. Turns the logical part of a guys brain off, and doesnt take much either. Its in the Thinker, Bliss, Vibe family for sure where it just messes with your emotional state more so than with others.

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks MI! What would make Steve say it had a funky smell that some may have to get past? Is it worse than the typical unscented mone smell? Hmm, woman's Xist huh...

imo, the CS fits women more so than men. It's like a floral scent. the CS scent covers the mones smell pretty well.
              It does feel hard to try and cover over and I don't get to use it alot because of this reason. I don't want to be smelling like flower all the time. Impossible to sneak in too, say at work or w/e. Maybe if you use feminine scents I guess it'd work out better.

I've had a female co-worker try it out (without telling her its mones). She said it was nice, I agreed.
              It was funny cause I wanted to be around her to get the mone effects, I just see the CS fitting women better.

And when SteveO says it needs CS to match the effects, he's kind of right actually. Somehow that scent works. The instant you start smelling Odyssey's CS, you just get all smiley and funny feeling inside haha.

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks XyzN! Odyssey is officially going on my order list!

DONE! Ordered I mean. Took the plunge and should have it Monday according to USPS. Got extra incase the man likes it too

Was searching for info on longevity. On another forum I read that peak is around the 1st 1-2 hours but mellows (though continues) 5,6,7hrs or more but more mellow. True for anyone? And has anyone found the CS scent fades (something else I'd read)? I was thinking (heck, just for the benefits of CS alone) getting some CS essence oil to aid/improve continuing silage. Thoughts, ideas, concerns?

Comment

I'm just trying to reconcile the unholy thing I smell in my sample of Odyssey with the "floral" description above, LOL!

Odyssey is like a dose of happy spacey drug juice, but I would only wear it if I was spending the night in, far from all human company, with all the windows open, and some oil or incense burning. I can't quite wrap my head around how to start trying to cover this strange beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgaine View Post
                  I'm just trying to reconcile the unholy thing I smell in my sample of Odyssey with the "floral" description above, LOL!

Odyssey is like a dose of happy spacey drug juice, but I would only wear it if I was spending the night in, far from all human company, with all the windows open, and some oil or incense burning. I can't quite wrap my head around how to start trying to cover this strange beast.

Haha! I love it, Morgaine! When you say "happy spacey drug juice" do you mean it mellows you out? Speeds you up? Gives you a mind buzz? I might want to send this one to my ex-husband as a gift.

Comment

• Morgaine
                    Morgaine commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Mind buzz is probably the closest description to what it does for me. It spaces me out quite a bit, and makes me feel a bit drunk for a while. Definitely elevating. If you can get past the stench.

Originally posted by girlfriday View Post
                  Haha! I love it, Morgaine! When you say "happy spacey drug juice" do you mean it mellows you out? Speeds you up? Gives you a mind buzz? I might want to send this one to my ex-husband as a gift.
                  OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH-ICAN'TBREATHEICAN'TBREATHE!!!HAHAHA!!!!

OK. SO this arrived today and of course I had to snarf it. Will likely wear it later tonight. Outside. On the patio. Alone.
                  J/K, mostly. It's very herb-y. I've just put a drop on a tissue because the smell of the perfumer's alcohol is making it more medicinal than I think it really is. This way the alcohol can burn off and I can try to get a better scent profile of it.
                  I'm back - and no, it's pretty herb-y, lol!

I've read that it blends particularly well with: juniper, lavender, pine, geranium, sandalwood, jasmine, frankincense and other citrus oils.

Also a precaution - not unlike that of a-nol, it intensifies/exaggerates the effects of alcohol and if you use too much, can cause a headache (beginning to see why these make a great pairing lol!) and should be avoided if you've got a baby on the way.

The therapeutic properties of clary sage oil are, and I quote:
                  antidepressant, anticonvulsive, antispasmodic, antiseptic, aphrodisiac, astringent, bactericidal, carminative, deodorant, digestive, emmenagogue, euphoric, hypotensive, nervine, sedative, stomachic, uterine and nerve tonic.

Clary sage is calming to the nervous system, particularly in cases of depression, stress, insomnia and deep seated tension. It furthermore is a good tonic for the womb and female functions in general, such as painful periods, scanty menstruation and relaxation during labor, thus encouraging a less painful birth.

During menopause, clary sage oil can help reduce hot flushes, night sweats, palpitations, irritability, as well as headaches and dizziness.

It is good for muscle pains, digestive disorders, kidney diseases and the cooling of inflammation of the skin.

Yeah, So, if you can get past the scent just think how absolutely beneficial Odyssey can be Haha!

No wonder you felt mind buzzed Morgaine!

I think I'll decant some Odyssey and a heavy jasmine scented perfume I have and see if the paring of them will help. I don't think it will take more than a drop or 2 to change the scent profile of it. Will report if it's a success

Comment

This behaves on me completely different than I expected!

Last night: 4 sprays
                    I expected to be giddy, giggly. Now I was home alone, so maybe if I'd had someone to play with? BUT as it was, it all me by my lonesome. What I got was a SUPER zen feel. Just super relaxed and happy. Not giddy, but I did have several minutes (15-20) where my heart rate went up and yet there was nothing about me that felt manic. Once that passed I was just super happy and tranquil feeling. Not quite drunk-like but definitely a little...spacy?

Now. I've been wearing mones for years now so I likely have a tolerance to a-nol, but a good indicator that Odyssey was doing it's job was when the man got home. HE was happy, happy, happy - animated, talking with his hands, very expressive with his conversation. WAY not his norm for after work But entertaining none the less!

Today I'm wearing 5 sprays. Last night I also added 20 drops of jasmine scented perfume to the bottle to sit overnight because - wow - clary sage :eek: But I'm still going to see how/if adding cs essential oil changes (or doesn't) things during wear.

So far I'm feeling warmed up temp wise, but no thumping heart like yesterday. I actually expected that. Sometimes with new blends that happens on the first wear - usually a-nol heavy ones But tonight I'm sitting here just smiling to myself over nothing and enjoying this. I'm thinking you shouldn't operate heavy equipment, or try to have a conversation with your boss, with this on. For hanging out though, this is just peachy-keen

With the clary tamed, I could see wearing this with other blends to perk things up and/or maybe even chill them out...or at least relieve tension - either by feeling chill or laughing it out, as it seemed to do for the man last night Of course, I could also press the limit of a manageable amount just for Odyssey alone too...which I probably will be compelled to do regardless...

Comment

• girlfriday
                      girlfriday commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I love your reviews on this one NuTrix! I was concerned about the clary sage smell since I'm in Miami and it's nasty HAWT here, lol! Sounds like this would be a great blend for at home chilling.

• Morgaine
                      Morgaine commented
                      Editing a comment
                      EEK is right! Did it end up kind of respectable with all that jasmine perfume added?

YES. The Jasmine helped tremendously. The clary was still obviously clary but it was much nicer. I even got compliments on it

I DID wear my jasmine Odyssey to work Sat with some Love Boat scented with Moon Sugar Candy and HOLY WOW! What a strange but advantageous day it turned out to be.
                    2 sprays Odyssey to torso and 2 sprays from my 5ml scented LB to back of neck.
                    Was complimented by 2 co-workers on my perfume (always makes me happy, but I find I tend to wonder - is it really the perfume or the pheromones? Hmm...) I added the LB halfway through the night and the compliments on my perfume were prior to that - so the jasmine'd up clary sage must not be too bad to more than just MY nose
                    I had a supervisor share some unexpectedly personal things with me near the end of the night. Nothing creepy, but I'm sure it was the LB. It was an extremely busy day and I did a LOT of foot work so I'm sure my cloud was FLYING! People were just SUPER thoughtful with me and what needed to get done all day

Comment

2 sprays of Odyssey last night, to see if less would be more, hehe, both sprays to front of shirt.
                      Environment: Bar/restaurant
                      We all had a great time actually! It was both friends and work acquaintances. There were some really GREAT stories shared, laughed until our cheeks hurt! Before I even got there I was singing - loudly and enthusiastically - along with my music! - so I was feeling pretty good to begin with just after application. The waitress hooked us up with a discounted appetizer and free samples for some of their beer (generous samples at that!) even talked the cook into a special order for one of the guys I think we were the loudest group there just because we were busting up so often, just having a great time.
                      Even after hubs and I got home we hung out and chatted about nothing in particular until we were too tired to stay up any later, lol.
                      So, yes, differing doses produce differing effects and 2-3 sprays is probably perfect for the social aspect as far as happy sauce goes

Comment

Brilliant. I have to get over my Odyssey stench phobia and wear it out somewhere. Sounds like fun.

Comment

It's still a very herbal scent even with the jasmine, but apparently guys in general really seem to like it. Thanks to LP, I don't smell like most perfumes they have encountered, I've become a fascination for that at work I can see pairing this little lovely with many things

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X