yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ghosting/OD or No Ghosting OD with XS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghosting/OD or No Ghosting OD with XS?

Please, fellow community members! Share your thoughts -

I'm a stacker, I admit it. I often wear at least 2 products. I love those blatant hits and now, where I live (PA, USA) it's cold, I wear enough to escape past my many layers when out and about. So throwing on 1 spray was kind of unusual yesterday.

XS sprays, particularly, are potent and have great dispersion and I can get away with one spray of anything, stacked or solo, and have a great day.

That being said, I often wear x2 of most things though and find a lot of the great hits happen with my base people in the 2-3 to 6-8 hour mark. Sometimes, 10+ hours after application at home, lil Nu and/or Mr Right are STILL hit by residuals when I see them.

Mathmatically, singly, XS products are so potent stacking should blow us into OD all. the .time. I think it it's their DT. Example: LPMP a-nol in Woozy Floozy would give me OD headaches at FAR lower doses than anything here at XS.

Now, this is all NuTrix going off on one of her speculatory ponderisms...

I think less could be more here with XS products and I could likely have the same great hits at fewer sprays (and maybe save money doing it that way, lol) but on the flip side - more is not always too much more either. No ghosting. I have seen, and done, some stacking that should have wound up with some serious headaches and/or ghosting...but did not. As a matter of fact, there have been some hugely fun, stellar reports following such endevores.
    NOW, of course, I chalk this up to XS magic
    But, really. What's up with this amazing phenomenon? It makes me want to reevaluate what ghosting is, at least as far as XS is concerned. I've read some reports where I've seen what looked like ghosting to me and other reports with just as many stacked, if not more, where things went swimmingly.
    It's also tempting to wonder, how much am I fooling myself? Could it be? Am I THAT awesome? (or invisible, depending )

NOW. Another thing. Maybe it's different, too, with women's products. I could see OD with men's products as far as the amount of androstenone. Aggression, confrontation, causing terror in the general populace

Anyone have XS ghosting stories?
    Which products and how much did you use when you felt you were ghosting or ODing?
    Do you notice a difference with XS products, as opposed to other companies, as far as tolorances and amounts that you can wear, or need to, in order to have your desired effects, or negative ones?
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

I haven't experienced any overdosing or ghosting yet with XS products so far. For instance I wear 3 drops of APi oil and after dry down I use 4 to 5 sample bottle sprays of my self made APi/Aventus mix (or other Fragrance) for covering the oil.

May be I will experience some sort of OD or ghosting with other xs blends but I honestly doubt it.

I think this entire ghosting thing has something to do with your charisma (and mood of course) and the mood of the people surrounding you (your opposite).
    I am always the happy sort of guy, friendly and smiling even in the early morning and I could literally bath in APi without ghosting, people will always give me a smile and a friendly "good morning" or "hi". It's because of the positive appearance.
    Everybody likes to talk to a person that sends a positive appearance/charisma.

If a person is in a bad mood this person does not really want to talk to you unless it has to hence this person ghosts you. In my opinion this hasn't got anything to do with you (and the mones) it has to do with the mood this particular person has at that very moment.
    Just my 2 cent and not a penny more

Overdosing on the other hand is a very real phenomenon. I have experienced this the first time with Bad Wolf from LAL. At the first time I've put on one drop and thought what a very nice scent and have put on another drop after about 10 minutes. A instant "my head is in a vice" feeling for almost two hours!!! Wow what a potent shit this juice is. Meanwhile I am used to Bad Wolf and I can wear higher doses but OD for me is real!!

Comment

I was thinking about this yesterday. I don't get ghosting from XS products. I've OD a few times but never had that feeling that I wasn't in the room like you get when you ghost. I think a lot of it is to do with how well balanced they are, they also must be fixed fairly heavily.

Comment

Phaethon I've had some intense moments, like a slight or heavy buzz that passed within 15 minutes or very rarely almost a manic reaction to a high energy blend at too many sprays. Been a looong time since I wore anything that gave me a headache and nothing I can think of from XS that caused that as yet. I think that's because I'm more careful and knowledgeable of molecules now. But, yes, I agree OD is real

GHOST I have had ghosting experiences, but never with XS so far. I find that really fascinating.

I get what you mean
        Phaethon . I have a bubbly personality too. I have had that flat line/ghosting experience though. Talk about a WTH moment, especially because I'm so social. I could count them on one hand, but it was painfully obvios when it happened I agree with GHOST that XS must have some amazing fixative/dispersion magic going on...

Comment

same for me, I never had ghosting with XS products and I stack them like you NuTrix. Just too much fun and the reactions are stellar
          jim carrey power GIF

Comment

I have OD'd, but not been ghosted with the XS products.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I've gotten some black moods with Bliss with repeat high doses over several days- say 4 to 5 sprays after work for 3 or 4 days straight. Excessive, I know. It was my phero version of an after work martini. I think it probably depleted some neuro transmitter, that would be my guess. And I've experienced some wicked flashes of rage with Comply at 3 sprays. But I've never become "invisible" the way I sometimes would layering LP blends or using too many "refresh" applications. I recently went to a Christmas party with Babe x3, xsp86 x4, xsp96 x1, NENO x2 and Anol @20 x2 and I was anything but invisible. I practically stopped traffic! It wasn't subtle, but it was fun. And no, I don't usually go that heavy. I think pheros are their most effective when they nudge and suggest rather than push. But sometimes, well, It can be fun to go for the full dazzle!

Comment

Originally posted by KarmaKitty View Post
                I've gotten some black moods with Bliss with repeat high doses over several days- say 4 to 5 sprays after work for 3 or 4 days straight. Excessive, I know. It was my phero version of an after work martini. I think it probably depleted some neuro transmitter, that would be my guess. And I've experienced some wicked flashes of rage with Comply at 3 sprays. But I've never become "invisible" the way I sometimes would layering LP blends or using too many "refresh" applications. I recently went to a Christmas party with Babe x3, xsp86 x4, xsp96 x1, NENO x2 and Anol @20 x2 and I was anything but invisible. I practically stopped traffic! It wasn't subtle, but it was fun. And no, I don't usually go that heavy. I think pheros are their most effective when they nudge and suggest rather than push. But sometimes, well, It can be fun to go for the full dazzle!
                HAHAHA! That's AWESOME right there! And Oooooh so true

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X