yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Diffusion Technology!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diffusion Technology!

i was wondering can this be added to oils as well, like fantasy, cops oil etc, and if so how many drops, i'm thinking of adding this to my order next week and just wondereding, i will also be adding it to the putatives
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
    i was wondering can this be added to oils as well, like fantasy, cops oil etc, and if so how many drops, i'm thinking of adding this to my order next week and just wondereding, i will also be adding it to the putatives
    You can add it to oils but you don't really need to add it to putatives as they are mainly alcohol they will diffuse plenty fast enough as is

Comment

I personally like it with the putatives but my putative testing is still in its infancy and its hard for me to tell what they are doing somethimes. The DT has helped me. I have not risked an oil, perhaps I could experiment with a small quantity I see OD's in my future lol

Comment

It's a pitty the DT is not available from the EU-Hub, I would like to give it a test run.

Comment

just made my christmas present purchase!
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

just made my christmas present purchase!
            I will wait a bit, maybe there will be a black friday sale.
            I have another half dozen bottles of APi on my wish list
            I love this juice and mix it with all sorts of perfumes, fragrance oils and create sprays.

Arrrgghhh.....just saw APi is still out of stock in Europe as well as almost all other oils

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              thats cause some alchemist is buying it all up ppphhttt hehe

• Phaethon
              Phaethon commented
              Editing a comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

I will wait a bit, maybe there will be a black friday sale.
            I have another half dozen bottles of APi on my wish list
            I love this juice and mix it with all sorts of perfumes, fragrance oils and create sprays.

Arrrgghhh.....just saw APi is still out of stock in Europe as well as almost all other oils
            go buy from the US and try the diffusion tech
            Originally posted by GHOST View Post

You can add it to oils but you don't really need to add it to putatives as they are mainly alcohol they will diffuse plenty fast enough as is
            thanks will add to oils
            Originally posted by GHOST View Post

how many drops to oils would you recommend?
            Last edited by Ildergreier; 12-04-2019, 01:06 PM.

Comment

go buy from the US and try the diffusion tech
              For what I want to purchase (total amount) the customs and taxes are huge in Germany.

I will need to ask Silvia or Steve when the next EU-Hub restock will take place.

Comment

Please do tell details! I have dt in my cart currently and am here researching additional products. The instructions describe a week long process with frequent shaking/mixing. Any additional experiences, tips, tricks super appreciated

Comment

I'm also wondering how it will work mixed in with essential oils and fragrance. Thinking of creating my own little blend. Putatives, essential oils, maybe something like Limitless or Thinker.... A self effects, super great mood, smell great potion. ...or maybe take it flirty and mix in a drop of Flirt or dash or Evolve. Idk. Just excitedly brainstorming

Comment

It is pretty much as already described. I put 8 drops in my 10 ml putatives. They didn't quite want to mix, I saw very small globules. I just did a real light shake every time I remembered and a couple days the globules were nonexistent but diffusion was about the same, about 4 day s I noticed a difference and was happy enough and forgot about them for a few days. Sure enough at about a week I did a spray of something. A week before I couldn't really put my finger on what the putative was doing with one spray, after a week it seemed like double strength, if not even more. Whamo, and suddenly putatives are serious contenders for my time and experiments.

Before DT, I would want to experiment but I'd think there she is, "The One", and she is going to get away, I better wear xyz blend instead. With the DT, I am willing to experiment more often. Finding dosages for putative still takes more time than blends. Steve has taken out about 70 percent of the guesswork but putatives with DT still require patience but at least now are learnable

Comment

Originally posted by Tigris View Post
                      Please do tell details! I have dt in my cart currently and am here researching additional products. The instructions describe a week long process with frequent shaking/mixing. Any additional experiences, tips, tricks super appreciated
                      i read somewhere that it can be added to the putatives plus oils, anything between 8-12 drops, but i think for mine i will stay at 8 drops, and shaken a few times a day and left to sit for a week!
                      will try and add the link i found with the info
                      i hope this is the right link as i found a few with info!
                      I received a package today and included was a bottle of diffusion technology. I have a couple questions for anyone who may be able to help: 1. Exactly how many drops would you recommend putting into a bottle? I know it says 5-8% but I'm not sure how that translates into drops. 2. Can I put this in regular perfume to make the
                      Last edited by Coconut; 12-03-2019, 05:34 AM. Reason: to add link

Comment

i read somewhere that it can be added to the putatives plus oils, anything between 8-12 drops, but i think for mine i will stay at 8 drops, and shaken a few times a day and left to sit for a week!
                        https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...ion-technology
                        Thanks for the link! Will be adding DT to my putatives when they arrive and see how it goes.

Comment

The DT is for our singles. Regular items, like Fantasy, already have something in place for difusion. It may be a waste to add it to Tease, DM+, Girlfriend, etc. But if you have singles, like pregnenolone, alpha androstenol, xsrs, xsps...they're fair game
                          I add them to all my singles myself...xsrs, xsps, oil and alcohol. Hehe, the hardest part is that 7 day wait after
                          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I thought the Alcohol ones like girlfriend sprays etc already had the DT in them, or am i wrong?
                            what about Fantasy oil, i'm sure it would be ok to add it no?
                            just recieved one of my packages with the DT and fantasty oil.
                            but all the other singles are in the second package.

Comment

I thought the Alcohol ones like girlfriend sprays etc already had the DT in them, or am i wrong?
                              what about Fantasy oil, i'm sure it would be ok to add it no?
                              just recieved one of my packages with the DT and fantasty oil.
                              but all the other singles are in the second package.
                              Yes, GF already has it, your Fantasy too, even if it is oil. The DT is for home brews or singles you purchase. The blends, alcohol or oils, already have diffusion technology as part of their make up. I don't know that adding more would make a difference.
                              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Yes, GF already has it, your Fantasy too, even if it is oil. The DT is for home brews or singles you purchase. The blends, alcohol or oils, already have diffusion technology as part of their make up. I don't know that adding more would make a difference.
                                ok thanks for the info!

Comment

• NuTrix
                                  NuTrix commented
                                  Editing a comment

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...ion-technology
                                Thank you!!! My very first order was a putative. I don't think I really realized that they didn't include the diffusion tech. Oh my, now I want to order an extra bottle and reevaluate my putatives. I was already a fan, but to think that they might actually work better or at an increased distance! That excites me!

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                  It is pretty much as already described. I put 8 drops in my 10 ml putatives. They didn't quite want to mix, I saw very small globules. I just did a real light shake every time I remembered and a couple days the globules were nonexistent but diffusion was about the same, about 4 day s I noticed a difference and was happy enough and forgot about them for a few days. Sure enough at about a week I did a spray of something. A week before I couldn't really put my finger on what the putative was doing with one spray, after a week it seemed like double strength, if not even more. Whamo, and suddenly putatives are serious contenders for my time and experiments.

Before DT, I would want to experiment but I'd think there she is, "The One", and she is going to get away, I better wear xyz blend instead. With the DT, I am willing to experiment more often. Finding dosages for putative still takes more time than blends. Steve has taken out about 70 percent of the guesswork but putatives with DT still require patience but at least now are learnable
                                  Thank you! I know I should have already known all of that, but sometimes it's nice to just have information "re"spelled out! Label me a more properly informed tiger ????

Comment

Thanks for the info! Gonna add 8 drops and shake shake shake when the putatives are here!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X