yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Question for both men and women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for both men and women

What product has disagreed with you the most?
    it doesn't mean the product was "bad" I'm just gauging what might tend to work for most or not.

For me it seemed like ascend was a no go. I was pissed off by the smell and I didn't feel like much status came my way. I think if the cops were with A1 in a blend like that, cops would definitely be in my favor with that blend. However I've heard many getting good results with ascend. So of course the product can't be bad

Not sure really. Everything I tried have been good for me.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Using COMPLY solo has been one. I have to wear something else with it to be congruent. Something either softer and feminine or lighter and fun. I may even go in a more status direction. This one on its own has been an issue more with others trying to press their will on me. I've found my normal self projection is too soft. I have to mentally remind myself to project less bubbly and more authority. But then occasionally I've come across as angry or upset and then I find others trying to appease me, lol. It's not what I want to project, but exactly what COMPLY is supposed to do I make a poor task master and much prefer teammate or guide.

You mention Ascend. I can pull off 2 drops of the oil solo, but again, that is not congruent with me. The smell doesn't phase me (years of familiarity with the molecules, I have an expectation...and good covers, lol) 1 drop stacked with something like Cohesion & DM+ 1:1:1 (status/trust/bonding/sexual) or with Sweetness 1:1 (status but approachable/softens the edges) and it's much smoother and congruent for me.

Bliss! I had a tough time with that when I first got it. It drained me. For me, this seemed to require a lot of energy and I would sleep like a bear in hibernation after wearing it, lol. I prep with extra vitamin D and Bs and good rest and I haven't had that issue in ages now.

Innocence. I still stack that one. Solo it's hit and miss. Sometimes great hits, sometimes felt like I put on water. I have a suspicion about me and beta-thdoc because Tease (and I have a 30ml of Tease so it does work for me, lol) and I have had a similar relationship.

I believe you can get any blend to work for you, but it's so much easier when it just DOES without having to work for it
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Well the ones that don't work great for me aren't really that disagreeable. There's a few that aren't my cup of tea but I don't dislike them. But that Tease is one weird end of the feminine spectrum, i get a bit disoriented and start feeling too feminine. I have often softened the men's blends with feminine blends, Ladies seem to like them on me too. I like the low key middle of the road thing but I guess Tease is way out in left field. The other extreme is Dominant Ascend, I can't say it make me feel masculine, it just makes me kinda mean bullyish.

So I could say what disagrees with me are extremes either way. Temptress could almost make the list, I don't like its brand of feminine and its too complex to combo well with the men's stuff. I guess I could try tempering the alpha with a unisexy. Its not so much it disagrees with me, I disagree with it A bit too arrogant for a woman and a bit too sassy for a man.

They are kind of like people I don't hate them for who they are but I don't hang around with all of them a lot.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X