yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Noticed in class?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noticed in class?

Hi,
    which blend would get me noticed in class? The "hey that person over there is really hot"
    I clean up nice so I'm just trying to add an ego boost to my day with hits

Alot of blends here get you noticed. I'd say you have a good testing ground to experiment. I guess it comes down to, whether you want those people to say it to you or make it obvious they are thinking that. Most likely they are already thinking that.
    Last edited by Mysticbeauty; 10-08-2019, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Mysticbeauty I think you gave me a nice compliment thanks! And thinking is enough with body language. I talked to steve and he said try not to look for hits. And that I sound like someone who likes control of their envirnment. Lol Im a very structured person. But im working on that. So its hard to interpret hits for me. Thanks for always engaging with my post

Comment

Originally posted by Harrisalexis90 View Post
        Mysticbeauty I think you gave me a nice compliment thanks! And thinking is enough with body language. I talked to steve and he said try not to look for hits. And that I sound like someone who likes control of their envirnment. Lol Im a very structured person. But im working on that. So its hard to interpret hits for me. Thanks for always engaging with my post
        Oh of course! Yes, just use what makes you feel your best and I'm sure you will notice something eventually. Play around and keep an open mind. If you already clean up nice and add pheromones on top of that, you might even come off as intimidatingly sexy? (not sure that is a word)
        I get super flustered around attractive people and most people would say I'm attractive. ???????????It just depends on the person.

Comment

@Mytsicbeauty

Could you explain the flustered? and intimidatingly sexy. I think im going to post a pic of myself for profile pic.
          i hope im not coming off as soo egotistic

Comment

Originally posted by Harrisalexis90 View Post
            So its hard to interpret hits for me.
            Apply your prefered blend and imidiately forget you are wearing it! Go out and have fun!
            This is the best advice I can give you. You waste too much precious time if you are looking for hits all the time.

When a hit hits you you will realize it being a hit

Comment

Phaethon Deal! lol. Ill try my best. want to briefly described you experience

Comment

Harrisalexis90 like when a woman asks you "Can I take you home tonight?"

Comment

What you are asking for are products in the flirting category

The enone containing products you have been ordering seems to be adding to your tensions. So far it doesn't sound like it is the molecule for you so in general, so stay away from the sexuals for now even though at first glance they make the most sense.

Flirting has to do with courage. Moving forward despite fears and anxieties. Eliminating Enone blends may reduce anxieties, yours and theirs but I think there is an interim step you might consider that is good for our personal development. We have to learn how to play again. Our childhoods are stripped from many of us far too early so in adulthood we have to choose to learn how to be playful again.

The playful products aren't going to give you a temporary or fake ego boost. You will learn longterm that you can be fun This is as good for you as it is your significant others and the people around you. School should be fun!!!!

Scroll down and read the description of Playful pheromone blends HERE:

Then take a look at some of these products. They are not huge hit generators but I feel good after I interact with people when I wear them. Love boat is a Standard, so is Bliss though and Ildergreier swears by Mascot in this category. My personal favorite in this category would be LoveBoat. Nobody wants to have sex with me but everybody loves me. A ton of the ladies around here Swear by Bliss for self effects but I've also seen some party type posts about it.

My experience is Love boat affects others more-so than me and Bliss affects me more than others but all our experiences are just personal opinions. But, I hope to be guiding you in a good direction.

bear cub flip GIF

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X