yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS Site Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS Site Reviews

Hi all!

I'm guilty but trying to do better...

This is an open request. If you've made an account on the XS shopping site, please try to remember to leave reviews there too!

I know we do a lot of talking here in the forum and that's fantastic and I love it! I've been trying to remember to make reviews on the XS product/purchase site too. Sometimes I forget. Sometimes I don't because I still feel like I'm trying to sort out what something does. With xrss and xsps I'm especially guilty of holding off, often because I start stacking and don't feel I can speak truly enough to it as an individual product

I'm posting this because I know we all love our community, but not everyone who shops XS has a home here and our reviews on the site will really help new people to choose and even possibly garner business for XS

For
    XSteveO - some posts on the XS site are from some time back, sometimes years. Is it ok to do updates to keep things current If you've already posted a review before?

Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by NuTrix; 09-08-2019, 11:08 AM.
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

I feel like i have left one but i think maybe they take a while to get accepted, dont they?

Comment

Good point. Sometimes, I'm feeling the product out and sometimes I feel like I'm just repeating myself, but you're right we should review more.

Comment

Aw man, I would love to but feel like I can't because I never try these blends alone.

Comment

Good point NuTrix, I guess we all tend to focus only on reporting and discussing in this nice and friendly community. I also agree with Cheerio, I never try the blends alone - but I guess I could still write some reviews of the products I know well by now. Will do this.
          Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
          Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
          A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
          ​

Comment

LegendaryCharisma Yes, they review before posting on site, but it's usually only a day or 2, maybe?

Mysticbeauty Cheerio Suaviter in modo
            And I SO get the stacking thing, lol. I wonder if I should at least post what I've used something with successfully, at least it would be some kind 9f review - so guilty here on that too!
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Mysticbeauty Cheerio Suaviter in modo
              And I SO get the stacking thing, lol. I wonder if I should at least post what I've used something with successfully, at least it would be some kind 9f review - so guilty here on that too!
              I'm gonna have to do better. I honestly don't know how some mones work alone because I've just never tried it alone. I never even tried Celebrity alone before. *sigh*

Looks like I'll have to start. I just haven't been going to Manhattan lately, but I will be on Wednesday... but that's for an interview + I need my combos! LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I'm gonna have to do better. I honestly don't know how some mones work alone because I've just never tried it alone. I never even tried Celebrity alone before. *sigh*

Looks like I'll have to start. I just haven't been going to Manhattan lately, but I will be on Wednesday... but that's for an interview + I need my combos! LOL.
                It's hard, we understand!

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post

It's hard, we understand!
                  Manhattan costs $$$ to get there! It's not so bad when you have a job, but I'm jobless, lol.

Comment

Using only one product feels like walking around in your underwear and a pair of gloves, its just not... enough. "And a spray of p74, and..." Oh we are so damaged
                    Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
                    ​

Comment

Manhattan costs $$$ to get there! It's not so bad when you have a job, but I'm jobless, lol.
                      I feel ya. I'm not jobless but it's been a rough/slow year (I wish I was talking bout sex ????) But seriously yeha I get it. That's honestly why I got back on here to get some phero help. It's helped me soo much in the past at the workplace, I was hoping maybe it'd help me get a job either from selfies or hits from others. I talked myself into saying it's an investment lol. (definitely a fun one ????)

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
                        I talked myself into saying it's an investment lol.
                        Well, at least for me it really was an investment and it was (or better said still is) one of the best investments I've ever made.
                        Mones really pushed me up the ladder job wise within very little period and I am very thankful for that.

I know exactly what you mean.
                        15 month ago I was jobless as well, for many years thus I know what it means to be very selective on what to spend your precious money.

Comment

Phaethon pheromones are priceless in a work setting. They definitely changed the game for me. I don't work with alot of Co workers now and they are chill no drama. But if I ever worked in an environment with more people again, pheromones will be considered part of my uniform.

Comment

You're very right, I will definitely post reviews for my top 5 (just because I know how they individually work) but yes we all should be active on the review section.
                            Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

I just left a little review for APi and I will leave some more reviews as soon as I tested the other blends. I think it's just fair to leave real reviews, of course with my forum name.

Comment

Yeah, I know some of my reviews have turned some people out totally devotional to a blend.
                                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
                                  NuTrix commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  True!

My review has passed the spam check and is online now

Ladies and Gentlemen, it's time for some more reviews

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X