yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS151 Dancing Jokers Bonding Blend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BB reads very soft on me, I like it.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Review and roundup coming soon.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        Looking forward to it!
        XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
        LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Do you know where youre going to test your product out? if so where? and what do think your results will be like?
          AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaXS View Post

Do you know where youre going to test your product out? if so where? and what do think your results will be like?
            I know the results I get from this one. You should try the blend.
            Arsenal

Comment

looking forward to the review
              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
              XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
              Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
              Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
              From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I know the results I get from this one. You should try the blend.
                i will keep that in mind
                AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

FINALLY!
                  Testing this one today.
                  So many blends, so little time
                  x3
                  Family and ??? We'll have to see...
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Excited to hear more. This sounds like something I'd wear with family. Maybe a nice holiday blend. Although I might pair it with some status to keep my brother in check lol.

Comment

x3 (well, 2 and that common partial 1st spray of the bottle)

We wound up spending the day for R&R. So just selfies and family for first wear.

I honestly can't recall what this does/did and am eager to go back over the thread once I finish writing this up to see if there were any similarities.

Lil Nu's been going through a fussy spell and this definitely made an improvement on our day.
                      1. She was fussy less and
                      2. She got over herself much more quickly than she has been (I cannot tell you how handy pheromones can be when calming down toddler tensions, lol).

Selfies
                      I felt affectionate and calm. Not chill, but laid back and a bit playful. Felt a mood boost, nothing crazy, but noticeably pleasant lift. Clarity of thought and articulation.

I was genuinely surprised by how well Mr did with us all in house today. He's been healing a bad knee and the constant pain has been wearing on his patience for a jubilant little girl who wants to be constantly on the move and is always looking for interaction. You know how it is, sometimes when you're struggling with an injury you just want to be left alone and can get stuck in your own head? Well, in spite of it, he was often pleasantly interactive and present in the moment with us.
                      Lil Nu was very lovey with me, even curling up with me mid afternoon on the couch and falling asleep with her head on my lap. She hasn't slept on my lap since she was an infant!

I'm not sure in what way yet that this is a bonding blend.
                      It didn't seem perticularly romantic but there was a warmth in our interactions. Definitely a thoughtfulness and consideration of and for one another. Maybe there could be more romance without the distraction of a toddler and/or a bum knee running interference?

Curious first run...only makes me want to test it more...

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                        I'm not sure in what way yet that this is a bonding blend.
                        My experience is that it works kind of slow.
                        Arsenal

Comment

x2 sprays

Affects my daughter well. Reminds me of some of the Xist4w hits with her, but not as clingy. Very sweet, playful and she was complimenting my hair and making up songs in the car about how cute her mommy is Taking his cue, Mr, of course, agreed, Hahaha!

Selfies: Playful but chill. Articulate and clear minded. Felt warm and affectionate toward Mr Right and lil Nu.

There is something about the blend that draws out compliments. I am aesthetically pleasing to the eye and must be informed of that apparently obvious fact while wearing this with lil Nu and the Mr.

Several people complimented my hair besides them today (a cute chin length bob wig with a bang I cut into it) Mr was all smoldering eyes and compliments before leaving the house...maybe he's the one who got lil Nu started? Lil Nu kept playing with my hair when I was holding her telling me "your hair is so pretty". She would also get me to lean in close just to say, I love you

Got a number of those double takes that some pheros garner. There's an attractant of some sort going on here for sure. I think I have to wear it at work where I have a good baseline of different people to experiment with...

Comment

Several people complimented my hair besides them today (a cute chin length bob wig with a bang I cut into it) Mr was all smoldering eyes and compliments before leaving the house...maybe he's the one who got lil Nu started? Lil Nu kept playing with my hair when I was holding her telling me "your hair is so pretty". She would also get me to lean in close just to say, I love you
                            I have notices this too, people focus on my hair while I use BB. Perhaps there is properties there that makes hair shinier?
                            Arsenal

Comment

I have notices this too, people focus on my hair while I use BB. Perhaps there is properties there that makes hair shinier?
                              P86 to beautify the person and BB to beautify the hair?

Comment

• Muestereate
                                Muestereate commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Lets throw in some DHEAS and we can all be hot 20 year olds again.

• NuTrix
                                NuTrix commented
                                Editing a comment

P86 to beautify the person and BB to beautify the hair?
                              Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                              Lets throw in some DHEAS and we can all be hot 20 year olds again.
                              Yeah!
                              Arsenal

Comment

• Muestereate
                                Muestereate commented
                                Editing a comment
                                You girls laugh but its in my cart

• NuTrix
                                NuTrix commented
                                Editing a comment

• Ildergreier
                                Ildergreier commented
                                Editing a comment
                                :crazy:

I need to use Glow some days for comparison with BB because I have forgotten how Glow are on me as a standalone before the write up of review and roundup of BB. Sorry about the delay.
                              Arsenal

Comment

Bumping in case anyone else has experiences to share!

Comment

Today I spent the day with my aunt and decided I wanted to test a blend I'm not familiar with. DJ's Bonding Blend was the winner! In fact, I'm ashamed to admit I don't think I've ever tried this one! I've had it for well over a year.

I sprayed 2 sprays to the chest on my way to meeting up with her. I immediately noticed I became horny. Nothing crazy like with PSEL, but it was a noticeable shift that came directly after spraying. This mood popped back up for me throughout the day randomly. (No cops detected).

I noticed that this blend made it harder to listen to other people when they were talking. I had to force myself to stay focused on what my aunt was saying and still would trail off in my head. She was doing the same with me - I would be talking about something, and she would get distracted and clearly not be listening, which is not normal for her at all. Both of us loved talking with this blend though! I noticed very clear and sharp thoughts, as well as a mental boost of energy. This would be a great blend to spray before writing or making a speech somewhere.

My mood was a mix between IDGAF and playfulness. So was my aunt's. I wasn't laughing like crazy like with some blends, but I found small things more amusing than usual. After about 4 hours of use, I did find myself laughing a lot though.

One huge plus side to this blend was that little things I'd normally find annoying did not bother me at all. For instance, my aunt took forever at multiple stores we went to, and by forever I mean WAY longer than she should have. I love her, but this would nave normally been irritating. I remained completely calm without a shred of impatience. My mood remained playful and I found things to keep me amused until she was ready to go. I also had no anxiety which is something I've struggled with on a daily basis for years.

We went back to her house later and my uncle and cousin were there. I've never been that close with my cousin - nothing against him, but we just have nothing in common. We talked about a variety of topics and mutually enjoyed the conversation. For the life of me, I could not pay attention to anything we put on TV and neither was anyone else. I was feeling too social.

Based on the title of the blend, I was expecting it to be similar to Cohesion or Happy Advisor in the sense of really feeling close to who I was talking to. Instead I found it more of a confident, playful, and talkative blend - which I am 1000% ok with!

I'd be interested in testing this blend out on a date with something sexy added to it. All in all, I'd say this blend was surprisingly pretty damn cool, more so than I apparently thought since I took so long to test it. I plan to wear this again with some cops in the future.
                                  Last edited by somechick99; 11-12-2023, 12:20 AM.
                                  I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

I have never experienced being horny with this blend. Perhaps I will do, if I add Psel to the game.
                                    Arsenal

Comment

I have never experienced being horny with this blend. Perhaps I will do, if I add Psel to the game.
                                      There is something in certain non-sexual blends that can do this to me sometimes. I've also experienced it with xs189. Still not sure which ingredient it is though, but I'm not complaining
                                      I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X