yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS151 Dancing Jokers Bonding Blend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS151 Dancing Jokers Bonding Blend

Hellu.

Then the xs151 Bonding Blend has arrived, nothing is written about it on its sale page yet, but I hope Dancing Joker can chime in and tell us a little about the blend and his hopes for it, if he is still around.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

I do home office today and I dared to do 1x between the wrists, and the dog came immediately over and snuggled my feet under my desk. So bonding, yes absolutely.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

What there's a new putative??! Gonna pick this up when I can.

If you don't mind, I have a few questions

General scent?
    Burnoff rate?
    General dose?

Comment

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post
      What there's a new putative??!
      This is not a putative.
      General scent?
      Soft metallic that dries down to not smell anything at all.
      Burnoff rate?
      No idea yet.
      General dose?
      Only tried it once.
      Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        This is not a putative.

Soft metallic that dries down to not smell anything at all.

No idea yet.

Only tried it once.
        Sick! I love the pheros that are more undetectable. Please update with how long it tends to stick around once you've tried it a bit more. Thanks!

Comment

Sick! I love the pheros that are more undetectable. Please update with how long it tends to stick around once you've tried it a bit more. Thanks!
        Because it is a blend, I'm hoping for the usual 6-8 hours....
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
          Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
          A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
          ​

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
            Because it is a blend, I'm hoping for the usual 6-8 hours....
            Yesterday showed me 8 hours +.

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
            Interesting! Keep posting
            Of course, I am testing this blend now.
            Arsenal

Comment

Yesterday showed me 8 hours +.
              Sweet!
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                Very promising testing, more tomorrow.

Any updates on this one?
              XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
              LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                Sorry, I am focusing on Super Woman now.

similar to maybe perfect match + cuddle bunny?

Comment

• curiouscat
                curiouscat commented
                Editing a comment
                Have you tried it or just guessing?

• LegendaryCharisma
                LegendaryCharisma commented
                Editing a comment
                asking curiouscat . i have tried pm and cb.

• curiouscat
                curiouscat commented
                Editing a comment
                Ah I was wondering if you had tried the bonding blend to compare the two. Since BB is unisexy, I don't know that it would be as feminine as CB. But I do LOVE PM.

Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post
              similar to maybe perfect match + cuddle bunny?

Tried it twice, too early to say anything yet.
              Arsenal

Comment

I do home office today and I dared to do 1x between the wrists, and the dog came immediately over and snuggled my feet under my desk. So bonding, yes absolutely.
                What kind? I've got a pit bull mix

Comment

Originally posted by zephyr0s View Post

What kind? I've got a pit bull mix
                  Chow Chow.
                  Arsenal

Comment

It seems like once I get a job, PXS is going to take my first paycheck. The whole damn thing!

Comment

Have you continued testing the bonding blend?

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
                        Have you continued testing the bonding blend?
                        Yes, and it works very good with other people without being "best friendy" like Mascot or the intens and insane blabbermouth Connections can achieve. This one doesn't make other people "scared" of bonding with you either, nor does it happens too fast for them. Very neutral and lighthearted, very good as a standalone. Have not tried BB in combinations yet.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Yes, and it works very good with other people without being "best friendy" like Mascot or the intens and insane blabbermouth Connections can achieve. This one doesn't make other people "scared" of bonding with you either, nor does it happens too fast for them. Very neutral and lighthearted, very good as a standalone. Have not tried BB in combinations yet.
                          How would you compare it to xist? (been awhile since I've used it)

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post

How would you compare it to xist? (been awhile since I've used it)
                            No comparison since BB is a social and Xist is a cognitive/intensifier.
                            Arsenal

Comment

No comparison since BB is a social and Xist is a cognitive/intensifier.
                              Oooo I didn't realize that. Hmm good to know

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X