yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Working out with XSPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working out with XSPORT

Does this blend make your heart race?

I use a telemetry strap when I do cardio, and I've noticed how some blends effect my heart rate, and I'm curious to know if this blend makes your heart race when working out.

I was gifted a membership to an elite, high performance gym with the condition that I document my workouts on IG.

I have great stamina, but would like to push it even further with my trainer especially since my session will be shared on social media, but before I do, I'd like to know from those who've used the product, can you answer this for me: does XSPORT cause an increase in your heart rate?

Thanks
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

I remember reading something somewhere about someone noticing that it increases your heart rate. I haven't used it when I have a heart monitor on. I'm gonna have to test it out and see

Comment

I didn't measure mine either but it seemed more mental than physical. For me, it was like a steady drive I just kept doing what I was doing. But it wasn't like an insane obsession, I could switch to something else but the thought didn't seem to occur like it usually does. I get bored easily, I don't remember the boredom, things weren't a chore. I need to revisit.

Comment

Sport makes me task focused and are great in the gym (and cleaning).
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

It's more task focused for me as well. The reason my heart rate was up was because of what I was doing physically, but before and after my heart rate is steady and fine. I can feel some mixes warming my core temp and heating me up when I apply them. Sport doesn't do that to me.
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
            I remember reading something somewhere about someone noticing that it increases your heart rate. I haven't used it when I have a heart monitor on. I'm gonna have to test it out and see
            hi! i await your results. thank you!
            "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              I didn't measure mine either but it seemed more mental than physical. For me, it was like a steady drive I just kept doing what I was doing. But it wasn't like an insane obsession, I could switch to something else but the thought didn't seem to occur like it usually does. I get bored easily, I don't remember the boredom, things weren't a chore. I need to revisit.
              oh my! this sounds great. pls update us after your revisit. thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                Sport makes me task focused and are great in the gym (and cleaning).
                lol. I do love to clean, so good to see he can be useful elsewhere. thank ya!

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                  It's more task focused for me as well. The reason my heart rate was up was because of what I was doing physically, but before and after my heart rate is steady and fine. I can feel some mixes warming my core temp and heating me up when I apply them. Sport doesn't do that to me.
                  Thank you!
                  This happened to we when I wore temptress. I'd start to sweat shortly after applying, so fun.

Comment

I am using XSport and it doesnt affect my heart rate.I use it for running and my heart rate is increased only because of the cardio ( i am a smoker ).
                    Even before i started wearing it my heart rate was increased as well( i assume it alarms your body to take a lil brake).
                    XSport is make me push more harder in my cardio,so im not going out running without it

Comment

• lafemme
                      lafemme commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I love the way this sounds. Thank you Silvia for your contribution.

I wore it doing some housework last night, Some of it got a little brisk but my heart rate was normal for that kind of activity. high 80's, broke a hundred briefly then right back down.

I found dust bunnys!! It got me into an area I successfully ignore, more thorough ya know?. I know its not heart rate but an observation that may become apparent in workouts too.

Comment

• lafemme
                      lafemme commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you so much. I was cleaning earlier and still have the smell of bleach in my nose. I'm now interested to know how this will affect my cleaning cos I'm a diligent cleaning lady. lol Muestereate

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X