yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Fun with Flirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun with Flirt

Here we go: the Flirt review I promised.

Steve was kind enough to send me a sample of Flirt with my order. I had a party to go to (I had to attend because of work, but there were a lot of people from elsewhere too, some I already knew) the day my parcel arrived and I decided it would be an excellent testing ground for one of the products. I picked Flirt, because it sounded the most social out of the four products received (the others were Desire me, Temptress and Cohesion). However, I was not familiar with its effects and haven't read up on them before the party.
    I applied 2 sprays from the sample bottle (since then I found out it equals 1 spray from the regular-sized one). I nearly fainted from the smell at first. It got a lot tamer after the dry down, but you definitely need a spicy EDP to cover this well (with Temptress, sweet scents go better, IMO). Then the fun began.

I took a cab to the venue and the driver was very polite, all smiles and couldn't stop talking. He kind of lit up a minute or so after I got in the car. I didn't attribute it to Flirt at first, but during the rest of the evening I kept getting this reaction from a lot (about 6-7) of guys I talked to. Granted, I've been told I'm a nice, fun person and that I put people at ease very quickly, but this was like the normal reaction to "just me" amplified. With women the effect was a bit more subdued, but still very positive.

Both men and women I already knew became very chatty and huggy fast, but even complete strangers felt like coming up and talking to me (this happened in all settings I tested). I also noticed that some of my acquaintances weren't their usual eloquent selves, as if unable to concentrate properly and getting all giggly. (The alcohol might have added to this, but at least two of those people don't drink at all.)

One of the surprising effects of Flirt was that men who I don't get on well with also became nice. Two of the guys (both in their fifties, both very influential and powerful in their line of work) I normally feel a tension with said hello every time I bumped into them and felt like chitchatting several times during the evening. Women with whom I don't get on well, on the other hand, seemed to become very aloof.

Another major and completely unexpected tendency with Flirt is getting insane hits from younger guys. I'm in my mid-thirties although people usually think I'm 27-ish. However, I'm not accustomed to guys around 20-23 actively seeking out my company. And it happens every time I wear 1 spray equivalent of Flirt (not combining it with anything either). The reactions are quite diverse: some just smile and flirt from a distance, others get very touchy-feely while talking (and don't seem to realize what they are doing), but there were a few instances of seriously dilated pupils and one guy even shadowed me, which was kind of creepy Maybe Steve can shed some light on this phenomenon. Get hits from all age groups, but younger guys just seem to flock to me when wearing Flirt.

I don't know how often I've read that pheromones are not magic substances and you have to put in the work, but with Flirt I didn't find that to be true. You can just stand there and people will really come up to you, feel the need to sit down next to you, it's really enough to smile and say hello. There were quite a few instances, when someone said hi back, wanted to go on his or her way, but then turned around and sat next to me, as if (s)he was yanked back by some invisible force.

Last, but not least, I keep noticing a lot more compliments, lot of them from guys I don't really know that well, or at all. For example, the other day I had a male colleague I rarely talk to call after me from a good 10 feet away, complimenting me on how beautiful my hair is and insisting that I must have just come from my stylist. (I didn't and I wore my hair like I do on most days.)

I also tested 2 sprays equivalent, but the results were not as good as with 1 spray only.
    There were no noticeable self effects for me or maybe I just focused too much on the reactions of others. I was relaxed and in a good mood already every time I wore Flirt.

Testing grounds so far: party, office, public transport, cafe (alone and with friends). Unfortunately, the sample bottle ran out, but I've already ordered Flirt and I'm dying to know how it works on a date.

All in all, I have to say I'm very impressed. I know Flirt is a unisexy product, but maybe it should be upgraded to uniSEXY, as I find it definitely and consistently acts as an attractant.

Glad to read a females perspective on my favorite unisex mone (at the moment) I need to get more but been wow'd by Bliss and wanted to give Oddysey a shot. Yet I agree with you, Flirt is one product that will convince any nay sayer.. I had several wonderful days and nights combining this with APi

Comment

I'm planning to test my sample of flirt at the weekend at a social event. I'm thinking of experimenting with one sample spray of Flirt and one spray of Desire Me. Will keep you all posted. Luv, Lainy

Comment

Originally posted by Kahotep View Post
        Glad to read a females perspective on my favorite unisex mone (at the moment) I need to get more but been wow'd by Bliss and wanted to give Oddysey a shot. Yet I agree with you, Flirt is one product that will convince any nay sayer.. I had several wonderful days and nights combining this with APi
        Kahotep, I'm glad you liked and that you agree with me. Flirt really makes things just so much easier. I can't tell how many times I've read that the mones are not enough, you have to "work it", but you really don't with this. All you have to be is open. I guess, it must be a killer combination with APi.

Comment

I used Flirt and Desire Me at the weekend at a party. I was treated like a "princess"!!! However the gin and lemon got in the way of my observations, giggles but from my recollection it was good. I will re do ASAP. Lainy

Comment

Originally posted by Lainy View Post
            I'm planning to test my sample of flirt at the weekend at a social event. I'm thinking of experimenting with one sample spray of Flirt and one spray of Desire Me. Will keep you all posted. Luv, Lainy
            Hey Lainy. So how did it go?

I tested 1 spray of Flirt (split between wrists) and one drop of Desire me oil (in the cleavage) recently and it made for a very interesting time indeed. Made a quite shy and reserved guy friend of mine not only chatty and obviously having a good time, but also divulging more about his life than he usually does (I attribute this latter thing to the combination of him being more relaxed and our knowing each other for years though), with plenty of signs of attraction and appreciation.

I don't know how 1 sample spray worked for you. I've always used at least 2, while my sample bottle lasted, because it corresponds to 1 spray from the normal bottle.

Comment

Hi Mechey, I actually used 2 sample sprays and one normal size spray of Desire Me. On recollection I think it gives an aural of popularity!! Lainy

Comment

I bought Flirt recently and have been having good results with it. It mainly gets me over my shyness just enough to start conversations with people. Normally I'm quite introverted and uncomfortable talking to strangers, but not with Flirt. It actually makes me more chatty with my boyfriend, too.

Yesterday I wore 2 sprays on my chest before going out to run errands. We stopped at the convenient store. The cashier was very tall and exotic looking. I actually asked her if she was Caribbean and told her she was very beautiful. That's not like me at all, normally I wouldn't have said a word to her. Fortunately she responded well to the compliment

Later we were at a camera shop where I fell in love with a camera bag. I brought it to the counter and said, "Wait, don't tell me how much it is." Then I asked my bf to guess the price, and I guessed the price. The camera store guy told us the price $95 (we both underestimated), and then he said, "This bag has been sitting here forever. I'm going to give it to you for $75." I was already in the process of checking out, so he didn't have to give a discount as a sales motivator at that point. Seems like he was just doing it because he liked us. Was it Flirt?

Comment

Originally posted by Lainy View Post
                  Hi Mechey, I actually used 2 sample sprays and one normal size spray of Desire Me. On recollection I think it gives an aural of popularity!! Lainy
                  That sounds interesting. I used Flirt with the Desire me oil, but must try it with the sample Desire me + spray Steve sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Lo-fi View Post
                    I bought Flirt recently and have been having good results with it. It mainly gets me over my shyness just enough to start conversations with people. Normally I'm quite introverted and uncomfortable talking to strangers, but not with Flirt. It actually makes me more chatty with my boyfriend, too.

Yesterday I wore 2 sprays on my chest before going out to run errands. We stopped at the convenient store. The cashier was very tall and exotic looking. I actually asked her if she was Caribbean and told her she was very beautiful. That's not like me at all, normally I wouldn't have said a word to her. Fortunately she responded well to the compliment

Later we were at a camera shop where I fell in love with a camera bag. I brought it to the counter and said, "Wait, don't tell me how much it is." Then I asked my bf to guess the price, and I guessed the price. The camera store guy told us the price $95 (we both underestimated), and then he said, "This bag has been sitting here forever. I'm going to give it to you for $75." I was already in the process of checking out, so he didn't have to give a discount as a sales motivator at that point. Seems like he was just doing it because he liked us. Was it Flirt?
                    Wow, Lo-Fi. Must go shopping wearing Flirt! Flirt definitely had a part to play, even if it made you more outgoing, IMO.

Such a cute kitty, BTW.

Comment

Bumping your thread Mechey!

I'm using your tips. I have the little sample bottle of Flirt and want to test it today.

Glad to see it worked so well with Desire Me + spray for Lainy because that's today's plan

I'm going to give it a go at 3 mini sprays though, 1 to back of each hand and 1 to neck. Per your description, I will find something yummy and spicy to cover it with. I find a lot of Steve's unscented products, er...um...pungent I hope it behaves as well for me as it has for the rest of you!
                      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Thanks for the, erm, bump, NuTrix. Let us know how it went!

I'm glad you agree on the pungency factor, LOL! I must say though that I ordered my proper sized Flirt in citrus/vanilla/jasmine cover scent and that's pretty good without any perfume. However, I love layering it with Ange ou Demon by Givenchy, they complement each other so well.

Comment

Got a sample of Flirt with my first order and still haven't tested it (I blame all the other shinies on my mone shelf >_>). But! I'm thinking of getting me some XS111 and trying the two together. Possibly with a shot of Odyssey. See if I can't find a show to go to for testing ^_^ (After all, the Fringe is on)

Comment

Just received my supersized bottle of Flirt today after I finished testing with the regular size bottle. It's my favorite XS product so far. I like to start off with 2 sprays of ConnectionXS if I'm going out to dinner with lady friends and if we continue onward to wine bars or clubbing then I use 3 sprays of Flirt in a togo in my hair. First two times I tried this combination, the ladies decided to sit on my lap on their own accord by the end of the night. Now I just need to find more lady friends to take out to dinner to try this combo again haha.

Still figuring out how to get past the flirting stage with strangers in a club. Everyone is friendly but I can't push past that line yet (will be adding Ascend, Evolve n other stuff). Also beware that the gays get extra friendly...way too friendly for my comfort.

Comment

I have to ask, which scent did you all get for flirt? Unfortunately I made the purchase before I stumbled upon these forums and although I really want to use my bottle of flirt, I'm having a hard time adjusting to pepper/nutmeg.

Comment

• XyzN
                                XyzN commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Yeah, stuff in P&N you have to be careful with, can be weird to wear at times lol.

Originally posted by ZB pmones View Post
                              ....... Also beware that the gays get extra friendly...way too friendly for my comfort.
                              Dude, i completely agree! A friend of mine is half gay and any time i wear flirt around him he gets kind of touchy. He's usually playful like that but with Flirt it is a lot more.

Comment

Sooo

Guess which product is "Product of the Month" for November

Enjoy

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
                                idle @ socials

Comment

Hmm...
                                  I was hesitant on Bliss sale, but Flirt I may try out. I before used like 5 sample sprays without a cover at work LOL.

Had my female co-workers like, "You smell weird, like pine needles or something."
                                  Sadly I didn't notice any effects either, probably cause I was too busy worrying how to get the scent covered without any cologne around lol.
                                  Last edited by XyzN; 11-02-2013, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• idle
                                    idle commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    pine needles... lol

I'm going to have to jump on this sale like I do everything else. Flirt was in my very first order, but not knowing anything about SteveO's I chose P/N. I gotta have flirt in nobility! I know this isn't the place for this but if your interest in P/N Flirt, PM me.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X