yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

anything like....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anything like....

Anything you can think of that is like xsp86? the selfies i mean. That is the single best don't be a dick, (sorry for the language but that is my focus right now) thing that i have tried.
    So any blends or molecules you could suggest?
    PXS: Evolve, More Evolve, Exotica, PSE, Connections, Pencil Thin Mustache, Boyfriend, Thinker, 86, 96, 37.
    For the wife: Innocence, Temptress

DHEAS.
    It's nice in blends, but fun as an add on or solo. It is similar but not identical to p86. When using it personally, I find higher doses, 30-50mcgs is good, but everyone is different.
    Research it and see what you think, then purchase some and try it out!
    If you do, report back please
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Wow, DHEA seems to be in a lot of the blends. I'll add to wishlist for my next round of orders.
      PXS: Evolve, More Evolve, Exotica, PSE, Connections, Pencil Thin Mustache, Boyfriend, Thinker, 86, 96, 37.

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        To clarify - DHEAS. DHEA is a different animal from the sulfate

• DBJ
        DBJ commented
        Editing a comment
        double checked, DHEA s is in my wishlist right now. ty.

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
      DHEAS.
      It's nice in blends, but fun as an add on or solo. It is similar but not identical to p86. When using it personally, I find higher doses, 30-50mcgs is good, but everyone is different.
      Research it and see what you think, then purchase some and try it out!
      If you do, report back please
      Would you suggest to not use it with P86? That's what I did today (well, yesterday).

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Would you suggest to not use it with P86? That's what I did today (well, yesterday).
        Absolutely not! Like I said, they are not the same. P86 is unique. They have similarities (beautifier, attention grabber, bonding...) but they can be worn together, and I have worn them together. I find them complimentary. I often used DHEAS in the same fashion I now use p86 back before I knew about p86, but I still use them both

Comment

WHat i really like about p86 is just those effects you mention. Mostly the selfies, i find it really tones down my natural curmudgeonly demeanor.

Comment

Originally posted by DBJ View Post
            WHat i really like about p86 is just those effects you mention. Mostly the selfies, i find it really tones down my natural curmudgeonly demeanor.
            Does it act as disinhibitor
            PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
            PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
            APEX: Manimal 2
            * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

Does it act as disinhibitor
              In the sense that you are more open and thoughtful toward others, accepting of their flaws and appreciative of their good character traits or the idiosyncrasies that make them who they are.
              I become kinder, gentler, more empathetic. That's a kind of disinhibition.

With DHEAS, it also clarifies sight and sound, I notice more details around me, people, places, things like nuances in music, expressions, light can seem brighter, notice more colors.

Comment

In the sense that you are more open and thoughtful toward others, accepting of their flaws and appreciative of their good character traits or the idiosyncrasies that make them who they are.

With DHEAS, it also clarifies sight and sound, I notice more details around me, people, places, things like nuances in music, expressions, light can seem brighter, notice more colors.
                Seems like disinhibited in the way to express how they feel about us, people will not hide their feelings. More fit to be used as bonding usage compared to sexual disinhibition such as in the bar or night life scheme.

The visual enhancer you mentioned about DHEAS looks like similar to the effect of Etrione, interesting.
                PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                APEX: Manimal 2
                * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

Seems like disinhibited in the way to express how they feel about us, people will not hide their feelings. More fit to be used as bonding usage compared to sexual disinhibition such as in the bar or night life scheme.

The visual enhancer you mentioned about DHEAS looks like similar to the effect of Etrione, interesting.
                  Yes. If paired with a sexual it's a nice mix, but it feels more "crushy" than sexual on its own.

It isn't as pronounced as Etrione, but at higher doses it is a lot of fun. Audio perception really struck me with DHEAS, I can really get lost in some music It's the combo of intensified attention to detail and feelings ime.

Comment

Def. seems to be what i am looking for, ty.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X