yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

can you describe selfies with connections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you describe selfies with connections?

Connections is next on my list, (along with about 10 other bottles).

Could someone who has tried it please describe self effects you've felt while wearing it?
    Thank you.

edit: And if you have the exp. Differences and similarities to LoveBoat?
    PXS: Evolve, More Evolve, Exotica, PSE, Connections, Pencil Thin Mustache, Boyfriend, Thinker, 86, 96, 37.
    For the wife: Innocence, Temptress

Originally posted by DBJ View Post
    Connections is next on my list, (along with about 10 other bottles).
    Geez, you almost buy the whole (basic) package! Couldn't answer for Connections or Love Boat tho, also wondering the answer.
    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
    APEX: Manimal 2
    * sample bottle

Comment

I don't get any selfie with Connections, it works more on those around me. They speak very freely and they bound with me.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        I don't get any selfie with Connections, it works more on those around me. They speak very freely and they bound with me.
        Ohhhh I could have wreaked some havoc back in my SERE days!
        PXS: Evolve, More Evolve, Exotica, PSE, Connections, Pencil Thin Mustache, Boyfriend, Thinker, 86, 96, 37.

Comment

Originally posted by DBJ View Post

Ohhhh I could have wreaked some havoc back in my SERE days!
          Yup, you could. but the wearer can get a blabber mouth too, though. One are not immune.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• DBJ
            DBJ commented
            Editing a comment
            I already wreaked havoc on students, but messing with my team? That's a dream worth living! I'm going to put together a reunion BBQ!

Connections- for me solo, wears a bit serious, calm. I'm more likely to have, and listen to from others, serious and interested/intimate conversation. I find it's good for when you want to have open and sincere communication- it helps me open up and makes me more receptive to listen to the other person.

Love Boat - for me, puts me in a good mood. I feel playful. It's not a serious on me as Connections but I still want to interact with others. I wear it when I want a light mood and just want to have a relaxed, good time.
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Hmmm, sounds like Connections is going to be the one i try first. I'm pretty sure my, "playful" is terrifying!

Ty for the info.

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment

Gravity

Comment

• DBJ
              DBJ commented
              Editing a comment
              What is?

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              connections, Its kinda heavy.

And if it comes across too serious, maybe add a spray of Love Boat to whatever dosage of Connections you are using.
            XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
            LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
              And if it comes across too serious, maybe add a spray of Love Boat to whatever dosage of Connections you are using.
              Love Boat is on my wishlist but haven't pulled the trigger yet. I'll get them on my next order probably.

Comment

I need to test this out more. But I only have a sample and there's not much in it. Looks like I'll be needing a full bottle of that one too.

*sigh*

PXS is gonna run me dry.

Comment

• Muestereate
                  Muestereate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  maybe you need to start picking up singles and just try a dominant molecule instaed of all the blends. Like love boat is dheas and androsterone sulfate. the androsterone sulfate is dominant

i dont feel noticeable self effects (almost never do) but i do talk a lot more throughout the day, and i am better at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                  I need to test this out more. But I only have a sample and there's not much in it. Looks like I'll be needing a full bottle of that one too.

*sigh*

PXS is gonna run me dry.
                  YOu and me both. Anything that makes the reserved wife grab me on each side of my head and breathy whisper, "you're delicious today" get a...
                  futurama buy GIF

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                  Gravity
                  AH, got it. Threads go smoother when OP reads the question they originally asked. *facepalm, (correction, since i'm facepalming my own stupidity here, *faceslap). On topic... Connections is sounding fun, definitely ordering.

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Muestereate must not have been wearing Connections when he answered

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nope and you all can thank your lucky stars I wasn't wearing Fantasy Either

• DBJ
                    DBJ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Unclean! UNCLEAN!!!

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X