yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Long Term Success Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Term Success Stories

Hi all! I didn't know the best place to put this, so I am putting it here in Unisexy so men and women can participate.

I was wondering how many of you have a success story with using pheromones. I don't mean hits. We all get those, I think. I mean, have you attempted to smooth over a relationship and had lasting success? Have you tried to get out of the friend zone and are now happily in a long term relationship with your previous target? Any other form of results that were more than a one time hit?

I'd love to see some stories like this and thought it'd be awesome to have them in one thread for past, present and future phero users.
    XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
    LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Yeah, I also eager to know if someone here gain let's say career success because of mones in long term way. I am a 3 month mone user, so I think it's only short period amount of time. But, I could say mones increase my social life and get my friendship in better quality form
    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
    APEX: Manimal 2
    * sample bottle

Comment

If I end up getting married, I have the pheromones to give partial credit to. That's how I'd define my long-lasting success. Until then, no success just yet.

Comment

At work I have been given the biggest bonus and pay rise and get told I'm her best employee for the past few years. I am given and trusted with jobs higher than my grade. I do work hard but I also think that ascend has given me an edge in the whole situation.

Comment

I have now had a 7 months long term relationship with xs194, my English can't express how much it has helped me in my work. The reset has been fantastic.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• curiouscat
            curiouscat commented
            Editing a comment
            Was the reset in the romantic relationship or a work scenario? Or both?

• curiouscat
            curiouscat commented
            Editing a comment
            And that's awesome, btw!

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            Work. I have not really putted any effort in getting a man to be serious with, yet. curiouscat

I've been using mones for over a decade, but highlights:

* I cannot remember for the life of me when the last time it was that I had a bad day at work. Busy, challenging, but none bad. Happy employees are productive employees. I can say mones grease the wheels for that for sure.

* I am a "senior staffer" now My manager reviews have been consistently positive and I am often commended for my attitude, work ethic and "unique" ability to get along with others and for making the work environment pleasant.

* I taylor pheromoned an individual for months who was notoriously difficult for everyone to work with when I began a new shift in order to create a good work relationship. I can say with confidence, we are now work friends

* I totally wore pheromones while dating Mr Right. We are married now and have lil Nu. If I had to guess, I'd say that is going well so far

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            @Goals

• curiouscat
            curiouscat commented
            Editing a comment
            We need a love button for this and not just a like.

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment

Only the fantasy could put limits on what people can be capable of with pheromone use.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
            Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
            A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
              Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
              A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X