yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

VIBE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIBE

Hi, I've used vibe at classes today. I felt more engaged to relate with people but people didn't seems really interested in me.
    2 sprays.
    Last edited by Ildergreier; 05-16-2019, 10:34 AM. Reason: Moved subject to the right under forum

Originally posted by blue.manhattan View Post
    Hi, I've used vibe at classes today. I felt more engaged to relate with people but people didn't seems really interested in me.
    2 sprays.
    It wil come.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

2 sprays.
      i would try again for sure
      AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Is there not already a thread for vibe & celebrity? Are we able to move those posts to the respective threads? Ildergreier?
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
          Is there not already a thread for vibe & celebrity? Are we able to move those posts to the respective threads? Ildergreier?
          I can move it to the unisex under forum.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Do I have unrealistic expectations? I try this to try to get more hours at work, and the answer was no. No more attention from colleagues. Really I'm not seeing any change. Could be people around me inmune to pheromones?

Comment

Do I have unrealistic expectations? I try this to try to get more hours at work, and the answer was no. No more attention from colleagues. Really I'm not seeing any change. Could be people around me inmune to pheromones?
              I think you're being a lil' impatient with the mones. Take your time and find your spots.
              Check out the Good Combinations thread and try out one of those combos.

What were you expecting with this combo you used?

Comment

2 sprays.
                Vibe is a pleasant fun blend. Was it during class (not always a lot of opportunity interact) or in between classes that people didn't seem interested in engaging?

If there were no hours to give you, Vibe could not make that change. It could influence them to consider you if there hours available, but not if they already had that time alloted for someone else.
                Your colleagues may need time to associate the *new* pheromone signature with you, especially if you've been working with them for a while. That could also be the case with classmates as well.
                Keep testing. Try 1 spray, try 2. 3 should be the max you need but often 2 is good.

To answer about expectations, what are yours?

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X